Can anyone name something that the republican party has done to help the American people in the last 50 years? If not...

Can anyone name something that the republican party has done to help the American people in the last 50 years? If not, why are you republican?
The democrats are bad, but at least they throw the public a bone every once in awhile.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/10/jack-mitnick-donald-trump-taxes-brilliance-229114
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even trump was a democrat 2 years ago

No one can say anything that the republicans do for the people?

Bump

They can, they'd just be demonstrably wrong.

They work and pay taxes, you worthless unemployable fuck. Go back to your interpretive lesbian dance class.

No-one can because they haven't
It's a simple truth, they're a party of corporate interests, and corporations don't give a shit about anything other than their bottom line.

>implying getting a job isn't anything other than luck nowadays.

nice try

Exactly what is your argument here? Romney lost because he took so long to release his taxes which showed he wasn't paying taxes. There's no evidence trump has paid taxes for the past 18 years whether legally or not. Republicans consistently insist that cutting taxes on the rich raises revenue somehow, or that we don't need rich people's tax dollars. Has the cognitive dissonance completely ruined your logic drive?

trying too hard m8

Sure they can, but they don't choose to

It's a simple question

Conservatives have been brainwashed into thinking that any opposing arguments are lies.

It's quite scary, and the fact they can't see what's being done to them is hilariously sad.

>qwads checked
They kept Hillary out of office

Well, bringing back jobs before trump even becomes president is a good step.

This. This is the most important thing. Fuck Hillary.

Hilary kept Hilary out of office. Literally, the worst candidate ever offered up by the dnc.

LOL. Right. It's not your fault you're a worthless piece of shit. It's society's. That's the attitude that's going to make you a success for sure.

less than 2000 jobs. Even then, ford literally said the main reason they did it was because it made no sense to continue the plant in mexico.

That's not exactly true. The jobs that have been 'saved' are primarily administrative paper pushing jobs, while the plant in Mexico still manufactures the product. Nice try though.

republikans r making america great again thats their biggest achievement

"The rich" meaning people who get out of bed, get dressed and contribute to society while you're jacking off and taking bong rips all day. Democrats hate tax cuts because you have to have a job to benefit from them. All you little faggots need to grow up already.

I'd actually like am honest reply here. I can name stuff democrats have done for the people, but nothing the republicans have done.

>Implying user doesn't have a job
'based' user making baseless accusations. /coolstorybro

>late-stage cognitive dissonance

This is what conservacucks actually believe.

You sound as though you are talking about one company, when over a dozen have decided to reinvest in American jobs.

Please give some names and sources that aren't breitbart.

But you just put another democrat in office

i fucking love this exuse. a 6 year old indian child can support his entire family better than you could ever support yourself

>party of corporate interests

Obama is the largest cronie-capitalist ever

Nice try, libtard.

That 6 year old doesn't have to pay taxes or bills either. Just for food

Whatever, user, I have a good job using my liberal arts degrees everyday. I just find it a bit ridiculous that I work full-time, pay taxes, a much higher rate than someone who can afford a shady accountant to hide my money in the first place. I find it ridiculous that we SUBSIDIZE the most profitable industries with my tax money, while they post record breaking profit every year using infrastructure paid for by WORKING people. Yeah, I'd like to see some balance.

Psst, just because I'm to the left of you doesn't make me a liberal. Just makes you uninformed.

people with jobs dont complain about not having a job. theyre too busy getting paid

God. What the fuck did I expect jumping on Sup Forums at noon on a Wednesday? You got it, pal. We've been "brainwashed" into thinking that the weird, cult-like beliefs of the DNC aren't the key to salvation. Drink a little more of that Kool-Aid, freind. It's going to make you one hell of a burger flipper one day.

1 democrat 's all of the republicans? Both are bought out but all of the republicans are paid for

What is pizzagate

in india they take literally all your money just because they can. its why they have princes and shit.

Well he's about to be replaced by Trump. Crony capitalism normalized. Nothing to see here!

Have you ever heard of the Clinton foundation, fucktard?

Yeah. Democrats are as clean as white snow.

You're a little late on that one, but yeah. I naturally assumed you don't work. Am I wrong?

Then how does that 6 year old pay for anything

2 democrats. Keep going until you hit ever memeber of the republican party

I'd love to see those hacked RNC emails that the Russians have.

sweat shops dude. those exist by the way. donald trump makes it so we dont have to work in those

OK by me. Just not Hill.
Former Bern-out reporting in. I wonder what the election would have been if it was Bern vs Trump?

How the fuck does Donald trump make it so we do anything?

Its the fucking child labor laws put in place decades ago and minimum wage laws that prevent that shit from happening

I swear you will literally praise him for anything, even shit he doesn't have anything to do with.

Hahahahha hahahha

Incredibly, incorrect. While it's fun to poke the cuckservative bear in a game of, "what debunked talking point are they going to assert this time?" I'be a few lessons to plan. Good talking to you, though.

Nigga, do you even wikileak?

You are truly brainwashed. I'm not even a Republican.

>less than 2000 jobs.
Yeah. Before even taking office. The value of the American dollar is skyrocketing, and all the special snowflakes are melting, and the man hasn't even taken on the position yet. Sorry the color of his skin doesn't make you feel warm and fuzzy, but he's actually doing what he said he was going to do unlike that lying sack of dogshit, Obama.

do you really have to ask these questions? i feel like im talking a wall except a wall might actually help our country

>croniy capitalist
Whats reganomics, conservitard??

>luck
buahahaha

Meanwhile the story that you're not getting is the wholesale sell-off of us treasures and bonds abroad.

I'm very familiar with Wikipedia and it was what, 4 people as the focus? Now take that 4 out of everyone in the democratic party. That's a small fraction

Still nothing so far... Its kinda shocking they can't even bring up one thing. Its all just the same tired political arguments we've seen for months and months. OP asked a legitimate question but still no answers. The lack of answers is in itself an answer.

Trump employs thousands of people all who pay taxes. If his taxes were higher he would not be able to employ as many people, and the result would be less revenue for the govt. Is this really that hard of a concept for libcucks to grasp?

It was 800 saved and 1200 post jobs

okok fine but at least we arent going to war. thats what i praise him for.

So far 0 things that the republican party has done to help the American public

Today's libtards sound sillier trying to disregard Trump than yesterday's conservatives did trying to disregard the existence of dinosaurs. "See that guy with jets and helicopters and private jets and buildings across the country with his name on them? Well, he's actually very poor and unsuccessful." Meanwhile, your own idea of success is having enough food stamps to afford a box of Lucky Charms.

>wikipedia

You are truly a genius. You don't even know what you're talking about.

>what is post-election market volatility

The only reason anything is going up is because of his retarded trickle-down policies that will further increase income inequality.

At least you can concede a point, that's a step in the right direction.

I'm also hopeful that he won't fuck us and do something stupid like going to war with NK.

Whoops autocorrect

You've stayed a logical fallacy. If Trump were so rich he could afford to pay taxes because of his yuuuge success as a business man. Successful businessmaen can make money while staying above the board. Cheaters aren't success stories.

Congratulation on your tangent that has nothing to do with the thread or what the last person said.

Here's the deal, dipshit: You have the same opportunities as everyone else in this country. The guy who signs your paycheck makes more than you because he was willing to take the risks that you weren't. You wanted security, he wanted more than that. Nobody's stopping you from pursuing the same goal for yourself.

Actually the guy I work for inherited this business

So many assumptions. For someone who might say they hate identity politics you've certainly touted your cuckservative flag pretty hard.

Conservatives are very honest about what they do, and Liberals are very dishonest about it. They can afford to be dishonest, because their constituents never leave the couch and believe everything they see on TV.

I really don't see how any working class American can be a Republican, unless they've allowed the proverbial wool to be pulled over their eyes.

The Republicans do what they want, blame the Liberals, and tell the uninformed what they want to hear. Religion, racism, and hate are their tools they use to leverage the system and the people affected by their self serving tactics.

Nobody in Washington really gives a fuck about the little guy. Dems aren't much better IMO

The American worker produces more wealth than ever before in history. But what's the real value of that labor? Sorry, I really do have other things to do other than discuss (YOUR) talking points. Get some new bantz, user, quite frankly, you're boring.

He can pay taxes, but like I said he would employ less people which would in turn result in less revenue for the govt. Apparently you can't read or write.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you have any examples? Unless you call those pizsagate viewers as honest or bright. Not to mention taking away the first amendment of freedom of religion by banning all the Muslims. So not so contistutional

His profits are different from his companies profits. Him making less money will literally do nothing in terms of how many people his company employs, you fucking retard.

No you are completely missing all of the news from the month of October. Trump admitted that he hasn't paid taxes for years do to losing a billion dollars some years ago. To continue to not pay taxes, the person has to make less in that year then they did in there greatest year until it's made up to what It used to be. Trump hasn't done that yet, so he's still losing money

Are you joking

Conservatives built every great civilization in history. It was always the gay ass liberal parasites who tore them all down.
Every past civilization has a very similar history. Conservatives build it up, liberals appear like leeches, fleas, and ringworm start sucking the lifeblood out of it. Decadence and finally collapse. The the empire dies and the liberals scatter to find another great civilization willing to tolerate them, feed them, clothe them, etc..

It was a forgettable blurb about a couple of creepy photos that liberals tried to blow up into something it wasn't so they could use it as a strawman argument for why anyone that doesn't submit their will over to the cult of Obama is a wackjob. Notice how you're the only one mentioning it.

I'm sure you're an expert on employing thousands of people

Yes he avoided taxes in every legal way possible, just like every one of Hillary's donors and private interests. The difference is he employs thousands of people all who pay taxes dipshit. He contributes more to our country than you can ever hope to.

Hahah yeah that's why that pizza shot was shot up. Not alex jones at all

I picture you smugly adjusting your Sonic visor as you type this message into your Boost Mobile phone.

So does every other businessman. What possible idea could you come up with that would make him more reasonable or respectful when he doesn't even run his own companies. His board does. Otherwise he wouldn't have time to run for president since that's a full time job

I would sooner blame corruption/resistance to change before I'd blame "Liberals" which is quite vague in the grand scheme of history.

Republicans ensure that democrats don't strip away your gun rights in the name of feels.

Oh so he's so successful he has other people do his job for him? Damn keep digging deep libcuck

That's what people inside the trump business say.
politico.com/story/2016/10/jack-mitnick-donald-trump-taxes-brilliance-229114

Unlike you with Obama, right? He didn't do ANYTHING he said he was going to, he's followed Bush's timeline in Iraq to a T, The first thing he did after taking office was dump money into the pockets of corrupt bankers that fucked the entire middle class, he signs off on drone strikes that result in the deaths of countless innocent people, he sent the national debt through the roof, but you can't keep his balls off your chin because his skin color makes you feel good about yourself. You are a fucking retard.

Yeah you keep thinking about that. It's really odd how materialistic you are. I work for a living, what does it matter which phone I use? Why does that have any bearing on the fact that I'm gainfully employed and work keeps picking up for me? Oh, but this isn't about me at all. It's about you and your mental masturbation as you assume everyone who disagrees with you is less than human and those few that may, the chosen ones. How pitifully dualistic.

Oh look, a deflect.
>Damage control

Opened trade/diplomacy with China and creation of the EPA, and ending the draft during the Nixon administration

Peace through strength during the Regan administration

Tax reform

Entitlement reform

Protection of gun rights

Etc

What kind of billionaire doesn't have an accountant do their taxes?

>income equality
Once again proving that Democrat voters function purely on bitterness and envy.

Nixon was over 50 years and Reagan did make the war on drugs which isn't peacful.
All the rest of those are blanket terms without the actual reform measure

It has nothing to do with bitterness. I has everything to do with being tired of the 1% leveraging politics to favor them and fuck middle class and the poor. It could easily be said we live in an Oligarchy

One who says he does all of this himself appearently

>2017
>Believing in the 1%
go back to occupy wallstreet commie