What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?

Just picked up a 2014 GT Premium with only 5k miles.

Oh, and by the way: when you see a new 5.0 behind you, move your slow ass over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XX-kElDc33o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Oh, and by the way: when you see a new 5.0 behind you, move your slow ass over

Now imma slow down on purpose :^)

If it's at night, enjoy my high beams.

>Buying a 3 year old car

Poorfag

Enjoy driving slowly :^)

I give you 2 months before you crash

How much did you pay for it?

>Poorfag

Have no interest in the newest gen; they're ugly. I only buy used, because that way I will let the sucker that decided to buy new to take the huge loss.

Now post your shitbox

I drive a 350Z and I can confirm. Fuck you, sincerely anyone with a lowered car.

I have patience. Today I had to tolerate an old disabled bitch driving 30 on a 55 road for about 10 minutes.

I think you're being generous.

27k.

>Only buy used

No self-respect heh :^)

>Take the huge loss

Money's an issue huh? Poorfag :^)

>27k

Holy shit you got hustled

>No self-respect heh :^)

And that means exactly?

>Money's an issue huh? Poorfag :^)

Nope, and nope. Not rich, but not poor, either. Try upper middle class. Again, lets see your shitbox.

Not for a GT with only 5k miles. I've seen them going for higher around that mileage. Also prices depends on location.

What should I do when I see one of these shit made cars in the breakdown lane?

I drive Roudolf Diesel

any pics of inside, OP?

Call the driver a faggot. KEK

I'll purposely drive in your lane and slow down. The more you blind me, the slower I go.
>fucking pieces of shit that expect others to cater to YOU risking other people's lives.

>Move over for 5.0
Bitch you move over. I'm already confined to the loser lane this thing is so slow.

Unlucky, i have to sell those pieces of shit, enjoy the tranny fgt

Picked up an Audi R8 V10 Plus a few months ago. Eats gas but understandably.

Nope. Just bought the thing yesterday. Interior is nothing to brag about compared to its competition, but it works for me.

>ucking pieces of shit that expect others to cater to YOU risking other people's lives.

Lol, you're such a pussy. Let me guess, you drive a honda sedan? KEK

Pics?

True about location. A base 2017 5.0 is 32k here. One gt350 in stock but, I can't afford either right now. Nice GT though OP.
I've got my 90's wrangler and a kawi.

hes obviously full of shit.
bad troll is bad

Not bad, but you're kind of embodying the thought of shitstain drivers who act like the rivers of the muscle community. You definitely aren't the fastest thing on earth lol.
I've got a few toys here (a couple with timeslips I do not mind showing at all) that would legitimately walk you and make that GT look like a Prius lol.

>A base 2017 5.0 is 32k here.

Where do you live? I thought the new 5.0s are going for about 40k?

>Nice GT though OP.

Thanks. Just need some new black shoes and lower about two inches and I'll be good to go.

>buys R8
>Cares about gas

Learn to joke. You honestly think that's my real attitude? My GT has 420hp, and that's not at the wheels. I know it's not the fastest thing on the road, but it's a plausible amount of HP for a street car – at least for me.

>a couple with timeslips I do not mind showing at all

Yeah, do so... along wit pics of the cars. You might influence me to boost this GT in the future.

this is my weekend fun car....

... Can't hate on that mindset. Gimme a sec it's cold outside but you done earnt yerself a non lazy me. A boosted GT is a nice thing indeed.

I drive this corvette

I have a B7 S4

I heard these have no brakes, true ?

and this is my daily drive

yeah, crap if left standard, mines uprated to fuck in all departments

Africa Twin and a Hypermotard 1100S

ahh, you're 17 and think its ironic to hoopty up your shit box cav.

N.H Area I guess. When I look bit outside state, I see jump to 40k. Could just be the dealer as well.
Black wheels always a nice touch. Any brand choice yet?

LMAO, you're one funny dude. Do you wear a clown suit on the daily?

Mfw they handle a little shittier than the f150
>not going Japanese with that money. KYS

i drive a 1999 nissan altima. it's way too fucking cold to be taking pics of my p.o.s but i trust Sup Forums is smart enough to know that i'm telling the truth. kek.

@OP - nice ride man, i like it - make sure if you crash you don't kill anyone (including yourself)

cheers anons

>Any brand choice yet?

Haven't even began to look. Still in the honeymoon phase with the car.

Maybe some deep dish billet rims. Maybe some five stars. I dunno.

my old pos gtst

youtube.com/watch?v=XX-kElDc33o

>not going Japanese with that money. KYS

Yawn. My daily is a 2007 Honda Civic base with only 90k miles. Japanese that.

>@OP - nice ride man, i like it - make sure if you crash you don't kill anyone (including yourself)

I'll keep that in mind. I've seen two many mustangs crash on YouTube; I don't wanna be a statistic, lol.

nope, I just do what makes me happy, problem ???

Nice duc. Looking to get a used 1098 streetfighter or the monster. Diavel if I can find one somewhat cheap. Other option is if I can find a superduke.

>enjoy my high beams.
>see a "new" 5.0 behind you
>being a pleb in an American car.
>being this poor

Why wouldn't you just get a 2016 5.0 for the same price you retard

Meanwhile
>auto dimming rear view mirrors
>twin turbo V8 with a tune

pedal down and say see ya later gayboi

>problem ???

Nope. Enjoy your barniemobile

When I see you behind me, you'll fucking stay there poorfag

kys you 18 year old prick

>owns Honda + Mustang
You're not racist kek, usually Mustangfags hate on Hondas, and JDMfags hate on mustangs.

I have a EM2 Honda, i like it, will upgrade to a JDM Integra in 2 or 3 years.

Anymore pics?

>Mustang

Congrats, you bought a generic vehicle that literally no one else cares about anymore.

German car master race

Def get the streetfigter over a monster unless you are getting the new monster 1200

superduke 1290 kicks some ass. It has wayyyyyy more power than my hyper but weighs more so its a toss up. the power is reeeeeeeeally fun though.

>facebook filename

Yeah son

I love my S4, especially after fixing the timing chain bullshit.

Prob a few in my phone. This is one from after the paint correction/clear wrap/coatings I had done.

buying a friggin ford. enjoy outdated technology and shitty handling. american fegit

This is me, btw.
I wouldn't.

The trips have spoken.

I'd like ever buy used.

then again, can't get a 1966 Mustang or a 1972 VW Karmann Ghia new.

>You're not racist kek

Lol, no, not a brand snob at all. As long as the car pleases me, I will drive and buy it regardless of brand.

lol

>no one else cares about anymore.

Actually, since the coyote V8 was released the popularity of the mustang has risen.

2 wheels bitchesss

Nice shot. Bike looks great in that light. Thanks for the tip. I was looking into bit older monster 696. Cheap but, the streetfighter looks crazy and is a few k more. Friend has superduke and it moves. I'll have to keep browsing and seeing if I can find a deal on one.

Also me.
Any takers that this is the fastest car in this thread with timestamp proof?

Don't wreck, because if you do, ouch, that's gonna hurt. My wife gets you guys in weekly with severe brain injuries, even with helmets.

Enough flexing. Lets see the engines. Specs please. Numbers.

M5? I got the S. It's pretty fucking fast. 580hp, 0-60 in 2.5, mid/low 10s in the quarter. It's all stock except tint and a nice radar detector/laser jammer

Going on a smoke break. When I get back, I better see some engines and specs :) I like what I'm seeing so far.

- OP

Excellent choice. 2013 Audi TT here. If the road taxt for an S4 wasn't so high i would love one too.

Poor faggots.

We went hard LSX. My financial situation was dramatically improving while I began this project, so after house etc this is where I dumped flex cash. This timeslip is outdated, we got her to low 7s as of October.

an engine swapped AE86 trueno, 400hp hits 0-60 4.3s

Only women and rednecks drive mustangs. Come back when you have a real muscle car.

From an old thread when I first got her to 8s

tbh its true only women buy/drive mustangs.

Great looking car, congrats. Making me want one. Love the styling of porsche. Taken it down any fun roads yet?

i remember you
youre the gun guy with the sluts and the lamborghini

I drive a Fiat 500

Whoaa awesome bike!! The MV below is mine. My mate has an old 1100 hyper. Nice hooligan bike, great to work on, insane torque curve.

>0-60 2.5

Nigga, really?

Yup. She's in the shop being a faggot. Never buy Italian.

any bay pics? you have a build thread? Been considering throwing a LS set up in my 240sx. I have a 6.0l iron block w/ ls2 heads sitting in my garage. Was considering picking up some cams and throwing some boost at it.

Holy shit nigga
Not even gonna post my shit now

>0-60 in 2.5

lol no

Haha I actually have a 240 with an LS7 I built after that Firehawk. I've done a few build threads. Might do one again if the gearheads are up and att'em!

1200 monster is also fantastic. The SF is very very aggressive calibrated. It is difficult to control in short corners and slow sections. Not good for city traffic but a blast on track. It is a racebike with high bars. Unlike the monster or my brutale, who are really set up as a sports touring bike.

Bitch get on my level

I wasn't intending to. But if it happens it happens. I don't roadrage but i do blast on empty sextions and country side roads. I'll probably die by slipping over cow shit and wreck a tree.

Noice! What engine management are you running? I just picked up Holley EFI.

Are you on Zilvia? Can you link a build thread?

There is nothing wrong with a 696! Don't go to big to fast, it will slow down your skills development. Power comes really fast really hard on large cc ducati's.

Less car; more of the slut

easy

Nice car but in Europe no one cares about how fast one can go in a straight line.