Hey Sup Forums A little faggot keeps bothering my girl at school...

Hey Sup Forums A little faggot keeps bothering my girl at school, i want to email them so that they will actually do something about it, i talked with the teachers about it but they just ignored me any suggestions? i live in england

No i cant just beat him up he's like 14 and i have to work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwLeqd-4lUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tangananica!!

ok ....

>what is a Local Education Authority

go over their heads, get their bosses to shit on them from a great height for not implementing their own bullying policy

Tanganana?

Underaged faggot and b&

Wear a ski mask and don't say anything when you beat him up dipshit. Go pay some homeless guy for his clothes and wear those and trash em when you're dome

Nop, tangananica

>underage
>i have to work

u dating a minor? lol scared a kid she colors with is getting them sweet walls? lolol

i didn't knew they existed i will use that to pressure them thanks bro here's some oc

>OP is delusional
>"faggot" is literally just some freshman in high school with a freshman girlfriend
>OP is pedo stalker that's convinced himself that she's HIS girlfriend and projects all his ineptitude on the boyfriend
>"I have to work" = he's the fucking janitor

i thought he was talking about his daughter... wtf are u talking about OP?

>A little faggot keeps bothering my girl at school
be more specific

>they just ignored me
there's probably a good reason for that

>No i cant just beat him up he's like 14
no you can't. not unless you want to spend a long time in jail. you can't even arrange it.

from the rest of the thread it sounds like you're pissed that your precious little girl finds the interest of certain male student unacceptable.

you know, you should stay out of the situation? teen girls are infamous for exaggerating situations, sometimes purely out of unfounded spite. if you take her at her word, you are a fool. oh, you are taking her at her word. point stands.

tread carefully my friend. very carefully. your girl might just be leading you into a prison sentence. i would stand back, take a good close look at the situation before starting to think about doing anything.

you may be being manipulated. consider that.

Ami me gusta el tangananica...

>them sweet walls

Shes my fucking daughter you retards, an idiot keeps bullying her at school and i want to do something about it, i talked to their teachers but they ignored me, man you guys are so fucking autistic

Age of your daughter?

This

Have you ever heard about "bruises" before you retard?

you need to teach her to stand up for herself. This includes being confident in herself and seeing through the insecurity that the bully is projecting towards your daughter. This also includes giving advice to her about how to talk to her own teachers and authorities at her school so that they will give a shit.

>dense
the word you were looking for is dense.

Document and go to the local news.

teach her how to kick him in the sack and how to use a key as knuckles.
the fuck is wrong with you mate?

Your options:
A) talk to the kids parents
B) pay someone to beat the shit out of the kid
C) kys
D) tell the news
E) tell your daughter how to defend herself

Shes 14 in year 10

I have been doing that for years,

i told her what to do how to hit and where but that's not working since shes not aggressive and shes shy

dementia
youtube.com/watch?v=KwLeqd-4lUM