twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>File: image.png
FUCKING
MOBILEPOSTER

oh well i guess I'll need to go watch it now

Can't wait for it to ad-lib its box office

Too bad I'll never watch it

You could have looked at the screen shot retard

I like how you see 3x more "company supporting Ghostbusters" than an actual commercial for the movie.

Isn't it releasing next week? Why aren't they showing more previews?

According to Yahoo UK, there is a scene early on in the film where the team uploads a video of its bustin’ action to YouTube, and as ever with YouTube comments, the response is horrifyingly toxic. The Ghostbusters read out a bunch of the worst ones, and react accordingly by taking the piss out of them.

A version of the scene was apparently already in the script, but in the wake of the fervent backlash in real life, the actors decided to ad-lib a few more moments as their own response to their critics:

“It was added [to the script],” explains Melissa McCarthy who plays paranormal investigator Abby Yates in the film.

“I feel like the part was in [the script] already,” says Kristen Wiig, “But we changed what was said.”

“We did something on the day that slightly tweaked it,” McCarthy added.

It’s a clever takedown of the disproportionately large amount of criticism the new Ghostbusters movie has received—but one that might backfire depending on how reaction to the movie pans out after its release next week. However, the few early reactions to press screenings are positive. Full reviews for the film will begin dropping this Sunday, July 10th, including ours.

>Movies are now venues for socio-political identity conflicts

It's gonna be great

>liberal fag nigger has a persona avatar

poetry

>It’s a clever takedown of the disproportionately large amount of criticism the new Ghostbusters movie has received—but one that might backfire depending on how reaction to the movie pans out after its release next week. However, the few early reactions to press screenings are positive. Full reviews for the film will begin dropping this Sunday, July 10th, including ours.

>Reactions have been positive

This movie's going to get 90% on Rotten Tomatoes and win at the box office, mark my words.

So they insult the people who don't want to see it even in the actual movie?

I didn't care about this movie at first but now i straight-up hate it.

I don't think it will. This artical claims the reviews are possitive. If that where the case then the embargo wouldn't be as long.

I'm guessing the reviews are lukewarm at best

Aw man Sandman episode was great, best ending ever.

I hope it's good. Another thing to watch and I'm not on record as being publicly against it or anything. But I also really hope it's fucking terrible, so I can see the looks on there faces as salty tears roll down their cheeks.

>implying he's not frantically googling it now
I expect 50 rebuttals ITT

Best thing about that will be the loud and obnoxious feminists
with pink dyed hair and giant hipster glasses cackling out loud during this scene in the theatres thinking
"we sure showed them!"

That one and the Cthulhu one were my favorites.

Oh yeah and the Wolfmen vs Vampires too, it was campy and ridiculous but fun.

fuck, I was one of the haters who left mean comments and wasn't gonna watch it
but after this, I guess they've sure shown me
I have to see it now. Damn
Ah well, I guess we lost this one guys, let's all go watch it then

Good job getting baited by hambeasts

This movie matters so little to me, but I'm mildly interested in how bad it will be given the embargo.

>4 of the most bottom of the barrel female comedians are going to try their hand at bants

Not one of those criticisms will be from a female, and it will just be more, mom's basement 40 yr old virgin generic insults.

Responding to trolls is dumb anyway, better to handle it the jay and silent bob strikes back way

youtube.com/watch?v=tsXKAtpLm4I

kek

This woman was born with a cunty face. It's too bad she chose to capitalize on it.

>all those feminists cheering during a movie

Ugh.

>“I feel like the part was in [the script] already,” says Kristen Wiig
Wait, wait. What do you mean, you "feel like the part was in the script already"? Either it was or it was not.

I expect 50 posts before this shit thread autosages

>Sup Forums
You mean Sup Forumseddit

it was a long day user and they all had had shots to recover after reading the youtube comments
what? unless it's illegal now for a women to enjoy a drink to relax? you men, such hypocrites

>he uses a computer to browse websites in 2016
Go kill yourself grandpa

My favorite part was when the media and tumblr blew all of the hate towards the movie out of proportion to fit their agenda, successfully too

I'm glad I'll never be in one of those theaters then

someone post that ghostbusters review where that guy is screaming

Too bad they don't realize this is gonna push away more people then it's gonna draw in.

I was pretty neutral to the movie when it was first announced, but after all the bullshit they've been doing mocking all their critics, now I just hate the movie and hope it flops hard

Some edgy try had collage kid siting at a McDonalds turns to some friends he wan't to impress / entertain at the table and says "Wanna see me piss off a bunch of internet nerds?"

>Creates new thread withe BTFO trigger word in the OP.

I've actually seen it happen. They go on to talk about Hilary/ Trump and Games of Thrones.

>mfw iOS 10 kills image.jpg and this shit meme stops

Posted on my iPhone 6s+

>Too bad they don't realize this is gonna push away more people then it's gonna draw in.
>I was pretty neutral to the movie when it was first announced, but after all the bullshit they've been doing mocking all their critics, now I just hate the movie and hope it flops hard

This, people went there to laugh at jokes, not circlejerk about politics.

This is going to be a reverse Batman v. Superman. Just wait. It's going to be a shit movie that gets positive reviews just to push agendas.

>GhostBusters
>ghosts are white
>white people are getting busted

Pure pottery.

I didn't think this movie could be any shittier but they made it happened. Good job.

>spot the millennial
Never used a smartphone in my life and it feels good.

>Newfag detected.
Memes don't die. They just grow old.

Old memes never die, they just fade away

>It’s a clever takedown
hahahaha

>meme from autist that only looks at the filename of a post will live on when everybody updates to ios 10 and image.jpg is killed

cannot wait for Sunday to see these delicious lukewarm at best reviews because everyone will be afraid to say it's bad

You don't use a laptop when you're home?

>Never used a smartphone in my life and it feels good.

hi hipster grandpa

Guess the RT score

>not laying down on the couch with your phone maximum shitposting comfiness

They'll still be able to spot a normie/ studio shill just fine as they did before you could even post on this site using a smart phone.

totally

It's gonna be so depressing when this movie gets 80+% on RT and a decent box office solely because people are so politically correct at the moment

>Never used a smartphone in my life
Hello there autistic basement dweller

How's that .webm optimisation, iFags?

>we wanted to date the movie and also make the audience feel uncomfortable

That's just dumb, user.
It's extremely useful as a media device, but you're probably content with your iRiver MP3 player from 2003 and a Nokia 3310.
Oh well..

>I didn't think this movie could be any shittier but they made it happened. Good job.

Stop underestimating Sony's stupidity, they want a Slimer series.

>Getting glasses before you hit your 30s

It's exciting to know that they were so confident of the movie's quality that they had to throw in quips at it's early detractors instead of just being, you know, a good movie.

It will probably get a solid 70% on RT, just enough negative space for them to dismiss it to boogeyman misogynists. 3 yars time it will get a sequel that will parse relatively worse and then it will be forgotten.

Fuck you

because that's totally the same as some autistic shitposter just posting

>image.jpg

no matter what has been posted

>questioning a woman's feelings
Do you even know what year it is?

Do they think this sort of thing is actually funny?

You can occasionally get away with a quick 4th wall breaking wink at the audience but basing a whole fucking scene on it..

>iRiver MP3 player from 2003
>Nokia 3310
Don't own either.

>It's extremely useful as a media device
I have a PC at home. That suffices. When I'm outside I don't want to be bound to that thing like all the other people. If someone contacts me, they do so through my telephone. It also helps that when going out somewhere people don't come up with their ''I'm gonna be 45 minutes late, sorry'' excuse because they can't really pull that when I'm already on my way.

>hipster
no u.
>grandpa
I'm 19.

Well, I'm not gonna see it, especially after all the manhating propaganda

Sent from Huawei Mobile

>>you men, such hypocrites
>Implying I dont identify as a 1,000yo pansexual ghost toaster
Check your privilege shitlord

It will ve panned on RT, hard

There are SocJus feminism points, but they will not outweigh the massive avalanche of BLM Dallas buzz

Can't handle a lil bantz you crybaby?

Clicked "Post" with penis

>dropping

IT'S FUCKING CALLED 'RELEASING'

>It’s a clever takedown of the disproportionately large amount of criticism the new Ghostbusters movie has received—but one that might backfire depending on how reaction to the movie pans out after its release next week. However, the few early reactions to press screenings are positive. Full reviews for the film will begin dropping this Sunday, July 10th, including ours.

Read this as: "We know it blows but we aren't allowed to tell you anything until the embargo ends except that the Sony-approved early reactions are positive"

Impressively pathetic

>19

BAN ALL SHITPOSTERS THAT ARE UNDER 20!

>collage kid

Is this the cunt?

How come? Is it just that you can't live without yours and thus resort to name-calling? Maybe it's you who's pathetic. Really makes you think...

70% if not higher

All the SJW feminists cucks will give this movie a free pass.

It doesn't matter if it gets rave reviews if no one watches it. A score of 80+ won't mean dick to a total profit loss of millions.

What's pathetic is you being proud of never owning a smartphone, it's not exactly something to be ashamed about but being proud is stupid.

It's an extemely useful device. There are no benefits to not having one.

But everyone's going to see it to see how bad it is.

>But everyone's going to see it to see how bad it is.

'no'

>the movie itself contains damage control

I'm not sure that's a good thing

>What's pathetic is you being proud of never owning a smartphone
It feels good to never have owned one so that I didn't become addicted to it like seemingly the rest of the world. Doesn't mean I'm proud of it.

Why do SJWs always 4th wall break to vent their frustrations towards the audience? Comics, games, now movies throwing this dogshit out? Do all diversity hires bitch about their jobs?

Sup Forums is delusional if they think this movie is going to bomb. It's been promoted an marketed everywhere imaginable. It will be a summer blockbuster

>after its release next week.

I didn't even know it was coming out next week, that's how little interest I have in this movie

Same here. No smartphone, no facebook, no social media at all. I dont even have a fucking email.

user, this is slight autism. I'm not even saying this in an insulting way, or getting angry about it - this is abnormal behavior.

There's literally nothing wrong with owning a smart phone, as it's been stated already it's an immensly useful device that's literally changed the face of society.

You're not avoiding "addiction" like some high and mighty puritan, you're avoiding joining up with the rest of the advancing world for little reason other than you like being unique, I guess.

but it hasn't

kill yourself

user eventually you will have a job and no choice

I understand, I'm 29 now and I didn't have a smartphone until I was about 20, but once I got my first real job I had to have it.

>horrifyingly toxic

Stopped reading there.

Right, so they are going to pointlessly call out hundreds of thousands of people, simply because they think that their movie is a pile of shit?

I'm not even surprised.

You misunderstand. I don't see a reason for having one. There are only benefits of having one, but I don't necessarily want those benefits. They are of no use to me. Like a homeless man giving you $5 on the street. You can buy yourself something nice with that, it's beneficial, alright, but I don't need it; I've got enough money on my own, don't need to be a anti Robin Hood.

I am aware of it.
That's probably going to be the reason for my acquisition of a phone in the near future, honestly.

I agree with you mostly, but when I was a contractor it was useful as fuck. I could look up model/serial numbers on site, find online prices and get directions...

It HAS gone too far, though. Every family reunion anyone under 20 spends 99% of the time with their face in a screen. Not just like "oh, just lemme txt this bitch I'm tryin 2 fuk back rq" but like literally 99% of the time spent doing dumb shit on their phones like playing Angry Birds or something. I really realized how bad it was when I pulled out my cheapass flip phone during one reunion, and all the kids asked me how I ever get laid if I have to take that out to get a chicks #. I had that thing for 5 fucking years and had no problem getting laid lol. I will say this, that one broke (RIP in peace) about 2 months ago and they've really improved since I had my old smartphone, but it could break tomorrow and I'd only be saddened by the waste of money and probably go back to a cheapie.

It's not for you, tripfag, it's for the people that feel personally attacked by the criticism.

Not that I'd expect a tripfag to not think the attention is for them.

>This movie's going to get 90% on Rotten Tomatoes and win at the box office, mark my words.
I've been saying that for months senpai. No way in hell it gets less than 85% on RT, and the box office is gonna be at least respectable (probably good enough to warrant a sequel).

are you autistic?

Just ignore it. Buzz is buzz and this movie could've been nothing if you just ignored it.

this guy knows what the score is