pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
youtube.com/watch?v=Yq-QZR4756Y
postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactUs/faq.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>weed
>drug
grow the fuck up

It's just a example cunt

I buy drugs the old fashioned way, far less sketchy.

I downloaded it a few weeks ago and have found absolutely nothing of interest. Was so disappointed.

Is your dealer really trustworthy?

>found absolutely nothing of interest
Drugs ?

I mean, I found one site for heroin but that's absolutely all they were selling, and I wasn't very interested in that.

Bought 200x2mg klonopin on the silk road about 5 years ago. Went well, arrived quickly, and it worked.

>I downloaded it

Bought
Weed
MDMA
LSD
DMT
>AMA

>silk road
Sadly the page is down but there are several other I think so ..

Bought a LOT of fucking spice a couple of years ago, two of the fucking bags were actually potpourri and I had a heart attack from smoking a bag of experimental shit that's now highly illegal.
10/10 would recommend.

I have a file with shit loads of onion links to well interesting stuff. Got it online, from a forum.

Checked
You used bitcoins right ?

yes i do

Is this a good program?

>proxys
fucking why, you are using TOR
a VPN would make more sense

everything arrived without complications?

Could you greentext the process?

verily?

Yes i always ordered from someone who lives in my country. Usually it takes about a week to arrive.
>go on alphabay
>get bitcoins
>search for drug that i want
>press buy and pay
>wait for it to arrive
>get high as fuck

Post it.

can provide alphabay link if someone's interested

Agent here

If you get busted buying over the internet, you're opening yourself up to doing much more time in prison than you would if you just bought your drugs locally.

Ordering drugs over the internet crosses state lines. It's a federal offense.

The irony

Yup. He's been my pal since 8th grade

I used to but I'm done getting shit shipped to my address. Lost some hash on an international purchase and that shit had me nervous for months.

Don't have a setup where I can get the packages dead drop unless someone has a better idea?

Why would you buy DMT? It's easy to extract from MHRB yourself, and MHRB isn't illegal to ship

Ok wow sounds pretty chill..
I've heard some shit
that you better shouldn't give your own a adress otherwise if the police finds it out you're fucked and stuff like this

I ordered acid twice on the original silk road.
Only because there is none around where I'm from.
Getting bitcoins is too annoying to do that again.

Agent how do I get drugs

Become a cop

That's what I meant with

PO box.

I did not know that.
Didn't happen to me. Maybe i was just lucky ..

i still have pictures of the stuff
someone wants to see them ?

Sure

How was it packed up?

yes

Soooo many Dubs, WOAHH!!!

What if it's in your state? Then what?

I'm guessing it's still a federal crime because it went through the mail.

MDMA
crazy night

>PO box.

KEK. They have local drug dogs that make random visits to the post office specifically for this.

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
AB link
youtube.com/watch?v=Yq-QZR4756Y

So would you recommend to buy online?
Was the high good?

I have a hot manager at work who grows and sells weed, super cheap. I can also get a few other things through her. Having a trustworthy dealer is great
How was the acid?

Best high i ever had
Here is the one with the weed, was also really good stuff

I've been buying MDMA, Xanax (generic repress) and LSD from alphabay.

Been extremely happy. Would (and do) use again.

Currently expecting 50 more MDMA pressed pills from Europe. [Did a smaller sample from them last time.]

Whomever said buying bitcoin was a pain is dumb. No harder than getting a coinbase account. Use a tumbler or darknet transfer service in the middle if you're scared about being found out int he blockchain later.

Three's also dozens of places to buy bitcoin in person for cash, so... You have no excuses there if you're paranoid.

This is goooooood shit!

close friend:
>buys weed from domestic well reputed seller
>packaged takes a while to arrive
>one morning, two cops at the door
>"hello user, we've intercepted your package"
>"we want to look through your apartment"
>gives them all the shit in his apartment
>RC's
>hallucinogens
>weed
>smoking paraphernalia
>gets taken into custody
>spends two days in jail
>hearing, they say that these drugs are dangerous and that he's a bad person
>okay.png
>finally released
>fine of about $600
>a few weeks of probation
Don't buy bud online, it's too prone to smell. Other shit is fine as long as you buy domestic.

But was it good

>How was the acid?
also good
will never forget that night lmao

Mother fucker got LUCKY. That prosecutor could have probably nailed him with a bunch of shit and decided not to.

>"hello user, we've intercepted your package"
>"we want to look through your apartment"

user says "no thanks, and closes the door."

Story ends.

Retards.

bullshit
but u have to know some things to not get into shit

Shit .. couldn't he dispute it?
Saying that he never purchased something online
I don't know how it works in the US
(germanfag)

If you're on the internet, you're crossing state lines. Period.

It doesn't matter what state you're in.

Definitely. He even managed to plead to keep his drivers license, which is usually withdrawn from a single drug offense here, regardless of any evidence of addiction or having driven while inebriated.

Hmm, i have a couple of sources but they are really infrequent or really far away. I usually get gel tabs. Might consider internet drugs

fellow germanfag
do you have any idea of how it could work here?

And Weed ?
Ever bought this online?

>implying cops didn't already have a warrant in hand
>implying the cops weren't trying to be nice about it
>implying prosecutors wouldn't have railroaded him for being a fuckhead

You're the type that gets locked up for 5-10 for trying to be a hardass.

Not a US citizen, Swedish citizen. They would have gotten a warrant within minutes to search his apartment, so he just played nice. He doesn't deal, and managed to persuade them in court that it was all for personal use. He got off lucky.

see

Agent here

Have you considered switching car insurance?

Ancient alien astronaut theorists suggest, yes.

Anyone wanting LSD but doesn't wanna go through the whole deepweb and possible ripoff should just buy 1pLSD legally on the surface web. Same bitcoin process, same shipping shit, etc.

What about this is bullshit? This is not the US, this is northern Europe. Nothing about this story is that fucking out of the ordinary. The postal services probably reacted to a package smelling like fucking weed and contacted authorities, is that really THAT hard to imagine?

is it actually possible to get like xanax or something on the darknet without it being an fbi honeypot situation

Stop being a pussy and buy some on the internet
works fine

Not really. How will they catch you? Think of the vectors:

>1- They intercept your tor session
How did they get on to you in the first place? If you're attracting the kind of heat that would require, you need a lot more protection

>2. The seller is a cop
Use guys with good ratings and a history. A risk, but rare AFIAK

>3. Police bust seller and find your address
A good seller only accepts encrypted addresses and retains them only as long as it takes to print to a label. Hope your seller practices good opsec but unless you're buying weight, no one really cares about the guy who buys an 8 ball once a week

>4. Site gets busted
Did you encrypt your address? Use the same account for the forums as the site and post PII there?

>5. Package gets intercepted
They would have to know it has contraband in it somehow. Even so, a controlled delivery takes time to set up and you would notice the delay since most shippers use overnight or 2 day at most unless its international. Even if they did attempt a controlled delivery, you only commit a crime when you open it. Some people advise holding the package for a day or two, unopened and writing "return to sender" on it. If you get busted you can claim not to know what it was and you were sending it back. Some drive around with it for a bit and check for tails.

Most importantly, anything USPS requires a warrant to open. Warrants take time. Most mail goes through the system too fast to be scrutinized and if you're sending to your own address it looks like one of a thousand packages delivered to homes everyday containing mundane shit. Anything well sealed and innocent looking will fly right through.

Rookie shit. The best I've seen so far is mailed "general delivery" to post offices around your city, addressed to and picked up with a fake name/ID but that is a lot of work and would require me to carry a fake ID.

must be a turdwerlder

Checked
Im guessing the same like in the US.
You could watch some videos from a dude ,,Openmind,, (His Youtube Channel) he has some experiences..

>smelling like fucking weed
u can't smell or see it from the outside
the stealth is really good
just leave kid

As if that works when they've got a dog barking at the door. Here, in Sweden. With a warrant given within minutes, if not already acquired. What do you expect to do after this? Flush it all down and hope they don't come back, still busting you for the crumbs in a grinder or bong?

>third world

Try again nigger. This is in the United States.

Stop with this stupid fbi memes.
Connect to tor via VPN
Pay with Bitcoin
Order from the same country you live in

It didn't specify that they had a warrant. If you look at the forums for these types of sites, the stories in the US almost always go:
>"We have your package user"
>"That's not my package."
>"Can we have a look around"
>"Nope. Have a nice day officer"
Typically charges are never filed and the process of obtaining a warrant is time/money consuming and may not yield any results. Basically, if you don't take possession of the package at any point, they won't have enough evidence to make it worthwhile to pursue you.

Very informative text user, thanks

>implying all sellers are top stealth
There's obviously retards out there. Whenever I've bought LSD or MDMA it's been packed well. This was obviously not.

>hurr durr I have not been busted because of this
>that means it's impossible to get busted because of it

Are you really so stupid you think your experiences are enough to judge the law enforcement policies, and all sellers on the black market? Have you seriously *never* heard of intercepted packages before? Are you retarded or just in denial?

Your close friend was dumb as fuckall to say anything to the cops...lol your close friend deserved it...dumbfuck. It's close to impossible to get busted for receiving drugs in the mail....your close friends parents had Zika prior to his birth.

>original poster here
Who the fuck said this was the US, retard?

then you are lying. faggot..

This. Unless you possess the package, the only way you could get in trouble is if they have evidence of you purchasing it yourself.

So you didn't specify location or whether or not they had a warrant in your story, and then call other people a retard? Learn how the world works.

Ye it is possible. But very unlikely. Just follow some basic rules and ur good.

Yeah, nice dubs....must suck livin' turdlyfe

Dude's working on his atomic physicist degree, but sure user, what ever you want to believe. The legal system is not the same everywhere, when the cops here have a narc dog with them, they've set up an operation. You're under surveillance before you know it, they can get a warrant in minutes, waiting outside of your door. Just because you live in some fucking shit country where law enforcement lets criminals get away that easy doesn't mean it's like that in other places.

>buy some on the internet

That's what I said, genius.

you guys are really fucking newfags

tor sucks!!!
this is a 100% save

vpn>vps(windows)>vpn>socks5>vicsocks (here u can use tor it doesen't matter)

so do it and stop being a little bicth on Sup Forums

>How did they get on to you in the first place?

Usually by x-ray or drug dog.

>The seller is a cop

Happens quite frequently, they have fake accounts set up with fake transactions. Or they wait for a huge order to come through and they send it out

>A good seller only accepts encrypted addresses and retains them only as long as it takes to print to a label.
>no one really cares about the guy who buys an 8 ball once a week

Implying it still wouldn't have the mailing address on the label. Who would get a random package of drugs? No one. That's who.

>Did you encrypt your address? Use the same account for the forums as the site and post PII there?

They still can trace you without your email.

> If you get busted you can claim not to know what it was and you were sending it back.

Come on, that's the equivalent of them finding it in your car and you saying "...uh it's my friends."

>Most importantly, anything USPS requires a warrant to open.

Nope. Try again, anything not first class they can open no matter what. First class they need a warrant, which they'll get pretty fast.

postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactUs/faq.aspx

Asshat, you're assuming things and then calling people stupid based on your assumed information. If I specified it was in the US, you'd have reason to believe it was in the US, otherwise not.

>windows
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LoL that guy is dumb as fuck, and or you're a fucking liar.

>you are lying

LMAO. Alright nigger, keep all of your contraband in a federal facility. Yep, greatest idea I've ever heard of. Good luck with that.

Fucking idiot.

i forgot to say something
bitcoins are not trackable but if u fuckup the way how u get it and buy everything from the same adresse u are fucked anyway so be smart

and don't use fucking logging vpn

Anyone know off good RCs that are still legal? Fucking Obama banned 2c-i.

LoL muslim kid on the net tellin' fables...