MANLET HATE THREAD

MANLET HATE THREAD

MANLETS BTFO. IF YOU AREN'T AT LEAST 6 FEET TALL JUST KILL YOURSELF.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
streamable.com/ajus
youtube.com/watch?v=4AZ8SCdPLEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

6'3" here

Back to /fit/ where you can go suck off your muscle boys.

hi 5'5 here

I'm 6ft and I don't feel superior to short people.

6'1" alpha here. Feels good to be tall.

Manlet detected.

Of course I'm a manlet. I'm under 7'3"

8' here
I drown in pussy everyday, that's why I go on Sup Forums to shitpost and spam to prove it

6'4" reporting in. Manlets need to kill themselves

Anyone under 8' should just kill themselves.

>Goliath master race.

cause you are ugly as shit

5'7" checkin in

Found the butthurt midget. Lol

hey guys I'm 18 and I'm 5"6 tall haha

So your idea of manhood is to pick on the little guy? I'm really impressed.

5'11'' master race reporting in.

6'5 here and I don't agree. They're fun to make fun of, but if I were a manlet I would definitly kill myself.

Not really but ok

King of manlets

Bow down to your king!

5"10 here bro

But I'm 6'4"

You're right. I don't want any of my subjects to be a walking lamppost.

5'10 here.

I've killed men. don't need to be any taller.

Damn boys look how edgy I am.

I'm tall and attractive, yet still a fucking loser. The only reason I get laid is because I swing both ways and men don't mind a shy and shitty attitude, as they mostly care about my looks. Yet, tall people still get a better first impression. Don't be discouraged, manlets, you can still pull some mad puss if you have a better attitude compared to a tall guy that is autismo.

fucking midget lmao

11"2 reporting, fuck all you manlets.

lol you sound just like me. I'm not really attracted to how guys look, but I have pretty bad social anxiety especially with girls, so I just meet dudes on grindr to hookup with. I tell them to just have their dick out already when I get there and to not say anything.

Can confirm this.
169cm, 26 years old, tutor/squad leader in military summer camps for minors, teacher in highschool, documented tardwangler, i don't know if I'm "swole" but i did manage to get top scores on the military physical tests. Oh AND I'M A KISSLESS VIRGIN. Laugh all you want. I'm gonna end this soon enough. At this point, i hate myself so much that I won't even want to have a gf. Nobody should feel the pain of being a fucking manlet faggot. I will not pass on my genes. I don't care about my country becoming a nigger-habitated shithole it's slowly turning into. Being a 190cm criminal inbreed criminal fuck is better than 169cm over-achieving manlet whore.

Fuck jew man

Sure it's your height and not the fact that you're an insecure faggot?

Could be. But as you can read from the last sentences I fucking hate being a manlet. Sure, some short girls who had their fun riding the cock-carouselle have been hitting on me (mainly on my college years, now during the work or even the highschoolers). But think or yourself. Even if i attain this momental "happines" in this shithole we call a life, i will pass on those fucking manlet genes. Therefore whenever a female manlet or a highschool girl starts to talk with me I instantly try to act as dumb or ignorant as possible. Nobody deserves to be a manlet.

You don't know shit man. Better to be a normal height/tall height and a bitch-ass-faggot-socialy-misfit-assole than a midget overlord.

The only women who'd want a manlet are the insecure or overpossessive asshole who would like to dominate the man. No woman would ever want a manlet so a manlet is a safe bet or a retarded female.

Lanklets should be shot on sight tbqwy famalam.

KYS manlet

Rand Paul is 5'7. I rest my case.

I'm 5"6 and I'm married haha

nice digits

you're just a faggot in denial

197 cm eurofag

6'6 here, I couldn't agree more.

5'10" here too bro

6'4" master race reporting

Donald Trump is 6'3".

> big boy
I kek erry tiem

Still I'd rather not tread this road. I want to have children on my own someday, and I'd hate to see them being manlets like i am. Even when one of my pupils is a manlet / shorter than others i feel this pity. It should be legal to kill the smaller/shorter/lighter babies/infant who'd have a change to become a manlet. A moment of pain is nothing compared to the whole lifespan full of pain and regret of being a manlet.

i wish someone did that to me

If you think it's height that gets you girls, ask your girlfriend (if you've got one) if she would cheat on you for a million dollars.
Odds are she'd say yes. Or she'd lie and say no, but make no mistake: the answer is really yes.
Now think about the minimum price she'd agree to if she wasn't talking to a person that she was obligated to appear loyal to.
How low do you think she'd go?
What's the monetary value of that relationship?
How many zeros can she ignore before she ignores your "alpha body?"

6'1 still makes you a manlet faggot, 6'2 is the cut-off

Dude I'm 5"6 and my life is completely fine, no down sides really

nice palindrome

Cool

You don't get the "looks" from the others? You're not a laughing stock of the town? I mean, your height is even worse than mine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

More than 50% of the world population should themselves according to OP.

Two of my friends are 5"7 and I'm 5"6, we just don't really give a fuck, I don't care if people give looks, and if they laugh then I'll laugh with them haha

>6'2"
>manlet

Brainwashed by /fit/, eh?

My grandpa was almost full Native American 6'3 and I got his genes.

FUCKING LUCK NIGGERS

lets play spot the manlet everybody

Explain Napoleon, simple jack ? im 5'10

and im sure my Cock bigger and fatter than yours will ever be buddy.... Love the Hate thread

>le 6'0 master race reporting for duty
Wow have fun being painfully average.

6'3 and up is what the girlies wanna see.

>be "only" 5'11
>still taller than 99.9% of girls
no problem here

sex appeal doesnt come in sizes, simple jack,
Im a Sex figure in NYC ...

Hey just so you guys know I am 5"6 and I'm skinny and my penis is small, and I have a gf, so if I can do it anyone can

Napoleon wasn't short, he was if anything slightly above average height at the time. Napoleon being short is a myth, like vikings having horns on their helmets.

>implying they shouldn't
that's also skewed by downies which are normally very short, and prolly midgets too

>This much complaining about height

If you're a white male born into westernized nations you already hit the lottery.

get out

Get Fucked beta.

What about disabled people? Being under 6' has only been a problem for me when I needed something from places that where much higher than I am. But imagine being stuck in a wheel chair or being able to use only one arm. That's a much worse thing to live with, and turns down women even more. So, should the disabled people also immediately kill themselves?

ayylmao

Yes, and they can, in some countries. Assisted suicide is the most humane thing possible.

But my dick will always be way fatter and way bigger than yours, going by general percentage. You can probably wrap your thumb around your fingers when you jack off needle penis lol. Go back to /fit and circle jerk over those "superior genes" you and your mates have.
I have fought people 4ft taller than me and won many times. My advise to you is not to under-estimate anyone.

>> generic MMA nock out video showing short men winning bla bla

Manlets hate themselves more than anyone who isn't them ever could.

You're a darwinist, aren't you? Like all glorious alpha males who are at least 6', drive super fast sport cars, make millions each year and fuck thousands of girls. That is so you. Right?

lol height is THE most important thing you faget. imagine if ur in africa starving, would you think about food????? NO!!!!!!!!!!!! it ONLY the HEIGHT taht matter

Whenever I feel inadequate at 5'11", I just watch this video and remind myself there's a reason I train.

streamable.com/ajus

^"Alpha Male" vs Chubby Manlet

Sadly, no, I'm a manlet. Wagecuck on top. But every breath i take, i wish i could do assisted suicide. But "being a manlet" ain't a solid request for that, so my only options are either to shoot myself with my gun at work (they won't let me take it with me outside the perimeters) or to hang/drown myself. Maybe I'll go diving somewhere deep enough with normal gas (no extra oxycen) if i find a deep enough well in this shithole of a giant's country.

It's true though, tall people who think they can fight are the best, or really any untrained person who thinks they can fight, given me far too many nights of fun in the drunk tank.

look at all these retard units.

Holy shit dude, that's so sad, join a sport and find some comradeship.

I'm 6'3, why do manlet hate threads always make tall people sound like raging autists?

> manlet hating manlets in a manlet hate thread

If there was a physical instrument to measure degeneration and patheticness it would literally explode right now. Seriously, you're not beta and not even omega. Greeks need to invent a new letter at the end of their alphabet, carrying your name.

Is 6'1 alrght bros? I get insecure about shit like this sometimes

Most people that I know that are above 6' are fat fucks. The rest of them are too skinny. Only 1 person that I can consider alpha is 6'4" I'm 6'1" btw.

Well already did? You can't do diving without "joining" a club (for the diving pass) and furthermore, it's a must that you must always dive with a buddy (which is why my phone rings ONCE a year, when we gonna dive to clean a lake out of trash just so some ruskies can shit in it the next day (throw broken bottles, car tires, old bikes, cars, motocycles and general trash). I've joined hiking clubs, martial arts clubs and even folk dance clubs just to find that everyone else is a goddamned giant in this fucking country and I should probably just kill myself.

It's because normal tall people don't post in these threads. It's losers with a massive hunchback who sit on Sup Forums all day but it's okay because they were still born with 'muh superior guhnetiks" and managed to break 6'1".

They lean back on it because unlike you or me they don't have a job, they don't have a car, and hobbies, a girlfriend, etc... But they're still tall! Right? But yeah, pretty much these threads are drawing the tall autsits out of the woodwork, not tall people themselves.

Teeny bit over 6' and I really don't understand this shit. Who gives a fuck? Smartest guy I know is 5'6". He has more money than any of you faggots.

thread theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=4AZ8SCdPLEY

boo-hoo i'm so much of a pussy i kill myself because of my height
stop making up first world problems. if you consider your height a curse, then carry your imaginary burden at least with pride. or just go dyin i dont give a fuck really

Well, sure, if that what it takes.
I really hate myself. Everything in my life is just fucked just because I'm a fucking manlet. Being a manlet is what took me to this shithole of a site. I hate being manlet and i hate manlet's who try to deny that they hate being mannlets. There's absolutely nothing good about being a short fucktard, 'specialy when everyone else is like 2m ayylmao aliens. It doesn't matter what i achieve, I'm still a manlet.

It's fine pal after you surpass 6'3" girls begin to see you as a freak. 6'2" is the height girls find the most attractive. After this you begin to look abnormal especially if skinny. I'm also 6'1" by the way.

I can see that. They focus on the one thing they think they have over others, while ignoring other factors that make them sad and pathetic. This thread is seriously depressing when you look at it that way.

>It doesn't matter what i achieve, I'm still a manlet.
That it the stupidest thing I've ever heard. So you wouldn't see a difference in being a hobo manlet or a successful manlet? I personally start to believe that you're just generally pathetic as fuck and try to blame your "manlet-ness" on everything. You're the person denying the most here.

Unless you're under 5'0 you have nothing to worry about, nigger.

5'4" here and I get laid all the time

Your manlet troll didn't make me insecure about my height when it first showed up on this board years ago and it still doesn't make me insecure today

Get wrecked faggot

28379287'9238098'' here and i had more women than even exist

Thanks. That hit the spot. Can i get more thoughts? I mean, maybe I can overcome this guilt of being a manlet. (even tho Sup Forums is probly not the best place)