WWYD thread

WWYD thread

you know her? or just some random slut from online to start the thread with?

High school

got more of her? maybe showing off some features that are worth dumping cum on?

Grab her by the hair. Push her down on her knees and have her suck me off. Cum all over her face and send the picture to her family.

Do mine for nudes

shes already in the perfect position for me to hog tie her and force her to deep throat.

wreck the little slut!!

Tie her up and bend her over so I. Can take her nice ass. Cum deep inside.

>not into "it" a all
>half tempted to half ass something just to find out gender

wtf is this dyke hair edition?

was she the faceless one that got lynched in the last thread?

Female. Here's an older picture before weight gain and stupid hair

yo is this cp nigger get outta here

sure was!
not cp at all bro shes 20

Left

Pick one and tell

I would bend her over doggy style and smash her face off those rocks till it was indistinguishable, hopefully her body makes up for the butter face so I can get hard enough to finish in her. If not I make her gum my limp dick with her freshly toothless mouth.

I'd go home with her and find out just how kinky she is, Starting by tying her to the bed, advancing to pinching and biting her nipples, I tie her legs in place too so shes fully spread and vulnerable. I notice a sword set hanging on the wall. I attempt to carve "slut" into her chest with one but it;s too dull, she apologizes an informs me they're only decorative, I respond to this by using the blade to fuck her pussy, while dull it still does enough damage in there to make her bleed.

More stocking pics and maybe some face please.

Noods

fuck yes.!!!! i dont have any more stocking ones unfortunately sir! but have this instead! not posting face

Looks like a tight body, I'd pin her arms behind her back and then pull her dress up as I bend her over back wards, I'd plow her for a little bit then cum all over her belly. I'd pull her dress back down and make her wear it with my cum making it stick to her for the rest of the day.

Someone do this one

r/9gqynhk0

Dump skirt/dress pics

violently throatfuck and make her gag on my cum
Left, would fuck her tight pussy till she comes the deposit my load all over her face

left/right/wwyd?

I'm not into the short dyke hair, but the red stocking are a turn on, I'd tie her to that wall with the balloons and practice my knife throwing skills getting close and closer to her. If I run out of knives she can suck my dick, if there's an "accident" i'll fuck the hole the knife left in her.

how bout some more body then? Tights? high socks maybe?

Fuck Kill Marry. Only in that order

moar of her?

wwyd?

looks like another slut I would drag down to the fuck dungeon by her septum ring.

I'd let left suck me off while I fingered middle's pussy. I'd shoot my load on left's face then make her kiss middle as they watch me piss on right.

destroy her!

Tie her down with those electrical cords and fuck her till her pussy was nice and wet, then fray one, plug it in using one lead to touch her nipples and the other touching her clit.

Vaginal sex.

I want to climb on top of her pin her shoulders down with my knees and fuck her face sloppy. Then I can put her legs over my shoulder and see her face as I push into her ass. I want to go deep and hard but take my time while she crys. I want her to get to the point where she starts thrusting back to make me cum so it can end sooner. Once I'm finally there I'll shove it into her pussy while she sobs as I leave my cum deep inside her.

Fappin to her.

Nice red mark on her neck form somebody choking her already, looks like she bitched out early on though. I'd wrap my hands around her neck with my cock deep inside her and no matter how much she thrashes not stop till I cum or shes unconscious.

I'd take her out for the evening and make her show her tits to all the guys who we met. Any girls who were also interested could watch her suck me off and finger themselves or her as she did it.

I take the bloody sword out of her pussy and force her to deep throat it now covered in her own wetness and blood. she gags on it as it goes all the way down into her stomach, far worse than any nigger cock she's had in the past ever was. I switch over to fucking her ass while sliding the sword in and out of her throat, only removing it when shes on the verge of blacking out.

(keep pics coming!)

looks like a fun position to get a blow job from her, got more of her body?

Got more of her? I'd start off by getting the boat out to international waters where no one could hear her screams and there's no cell reception.

Destroy the bitch

on the verge of blacking out.. would you let her black out fully? fapping like fuck to this bro! hope you like this

fuck her face and leave her covered in cum.

Feel her tits while she sucks my cock, then fuck her ass for a while before pulling out and cumming in her mouth.

nice, is she your girlfriend? would you be there watching as my friends and I violate her?

pay for her plastic surgery

It looks like shes already roofied, so I would have a go at her limp body, probably her virgin ass hold first since she couldn't fight it. I'd find some rope on the boat and tie her up so the real fun could begin once she wakes up.

Tears would be rolling down her pretty face

She definitely needs to suck me off while gazing lovingly up with those peepers. Once I'd cum, I'd piss on her face.

damn

wwyd Sup Forums? reply for reply

I'd pull of those panties and give her pussy and asshole a good sniff and lick. Then I'd put her panties on her face so she would smell her own stench and fuck her hard in the pussy, then the ass.

more?

anyone

I was going to, but then I notice a wood saw left in the hall way for some renovations that were being done. I pull out of her and go pick it up as she starts to come back around, I drag the teeth of the saw across her smooth stomach. She moans with pleasure not yet realizing what it is. I push it forward and it breaks the skin, she lets out a yelp. Shes been okay with being abused so far but for the first time during this she asks me to stop. I ignore her as she begs me to just go back to fucking her, realizing I never even gave her a safe word. Blood is spilling out from the gash in her midriff now as the saw easily makes it's way through her intestines. She is now thrashing and screaming but is exhausted and loosing a lot of blood by the time its grinding through her saw. "I can't feel my legs" she mumbles while staring at me untying her feet from the bed.

I pick up her lower half and start fucking whats left of her pussy, she watches on in shock and horror unable to believe she was just cut in two pieces. As I orgasm blood, cum, and bits of her guts spray out all over her lovely breast and face. I lay her lower half back on the bed with her feet up next to her face. Her top half lays there breathing heavy still tied to the head board, and still with an hour or so of life left before bleeding out.

I'm sneaking out the back door just as your on your way up the steps to find her this way.

as my cum is rolling down her thighs.

Right would be my personal dick sucker as I suck left's tits and eat her ass and pussy. Then I'd fuck left in the ass as she ate right's pussy, cumming deep inside her. Then left would shit out my cum into right's mouth as I pissed on both of them.

She wakes up bound on the deck of the boat, temporally blinded by the bight sun, She struggles and screams as I attempt to get on top of her. I can't even penetrate her pussy with how tense she is. I use the winches on the boat to put tension on her limbs until she screams out in pain. Shes much more scared but at least my dick his hard enough to penetrate her pussy now.

Love degrading dykes, post more of her plz user

Well, good enough?

got any more of those nice legs, something where I could picture them folded back behind her head.

Pic is from an old Sup Forumsarchive.

Fuck off cuck shiller.

pretty much the same as the last picture, got any more showing off her tight body before it gets destroyed?

that sounds heavenly to me bro! fucking awesome, her poor poor little tight stomach being totally fucking destroyed!, ruin her tits too user!

she your girlfreind?

I'll look mostly face selfies

WWYD to my old highscool crush?

yes

WWYD to this slut? good replies get imgur link