I am a 19 y/o virgin, thinking of using Craigslist to hook up. Have any of you used it before? Is it reliable...

I am a 19 y/o virgin, thinking of using Craigslist to hook up. Have any of you used it before? Is it reliable ? I am aware of the risks associated with it, but I want to know your opinion Sup Forums.

Don't. Not worth the risk and the first time should be good, not with a hooker. I lost my virginity late as well (17 y/o), but it was worth the wait. After you've finally had sex, you have that non-virgin vibe and mentality, which makes for much more great non-paid sex in the future! No need for prostitutes my dude. Just go to a club or something, find a nice girl, be nice and you'll get sex sooner or later. Good luck!

Go for it, maybe not craigslist but yeh

Just rub one out. That first time trust me will be worth the wait and the girl will love it. Just walk up to any girl and tell the. Youre a virgin. Theyll fuck you right on the spot.

I've gotten laid countless times on CL. Some were surprisingly hot, like 8/10. Some were so terrible I had to just end the night early. Just be careful, there's a lot of faggots on there. For every 1 real woman there's 100 faggots and other straight men.

17yo is considered late? wtf

Yeah I guess you're right, thanks guys.

Yeah most of the ads on there look really dodgy.

25+ is late, anything below that is fine.

Craigslist used to be the place to go for hookups, but now it's nothing but scams. Download one of the dozen hookup apps and you're good to go.

I was thinking of getting Tinder. I have never found it appealing, but does it work?

Such as?

Grindr

I've tried Tinder, meet me, pof, and occupied. None of those have really worked for me but I'll keep trying I guess. I hope to lose my virginity before my 21st birthday this year. But I also have a small peen so I might just an hero

Do you mean okcupid?

use mylol, or spotafriend if you want some underage girls lol. same with skout and badoo

Always got me laid. Hae at it.

Will look them up, thanks!

spotafriend is my go to app, got some prime girls around 13-16 on it. just be blunt and call em attractive and say youd like to hookup. some laugh, some don't respond, and some get turned on.

Skout sucks and badoo you have to pay for

>Just go to a club or something, find a nice girl

By this answer i'm going to assume you're still a virgin..