Alright faggots I got caught stealing nudes from my brother-in-law's girlfriend. I haven't spread them anywhere...

Alright faggots I got caught stealing nudes from my brother-in-law's girlfriend. I haven't spread them anywhere, but I'm wondering if there is some sort of legal action they could take against me for taking these photos. I live in Florida and couldn't find any real answers on google that didn't involve sharing photos. I'm talking about just sending them to myself.

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

legalzoom.com/articles/what-you-can-do-when-someone-steals-or-misuses-your-photos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unless they're also on Sup Forums...they won't be able to trace them back to you OP, not legally anyway.

Brother in laws girlfriend? So your sister lol?

damn.
nice one OP

kek

Is everyone on this board this fucking retarded? Holy shit

No I mean I already sent the photos from her phone to myself. They then figured out that it happened. And they have proof I took them. However I never shared them with anyone or showed them to anyone, and I deleted the copies I had.

No dick wad my wife's brother. Terms have more than one meaning numbnuts

Basically everyone aside from old fags

if you are not retarded than why are you here? to have intellectual discussions?

Shameless self bump...

Seriously guys I just need to know if they could take any sort of legal action for me taking the photos cause they are the type of people that would if they could.

Do they have any proof?

If no, just deny everything and you're golden.

Moron you said it yourself they have proof you sent them to yourself. Yes, you can charged or sued.

if they threaten you, just black mail them saying you'll release the pictures, that usually stops most people

I'm trying to find a more specific answer, cause every case i found the person was charged or sued for spreading them amongst other people or social sites. Not just for taking them for themslves.

But actually releasing the images is what seems like could actually land me in trouble. If they can't charge me or sue me for just taking them for myself then they can threaten me as much as they want and i won't care

Stealing someone's private photos is illegal to begin with, unauthorized access to a private persons electronic device is another charge possible (idk about Florida), and spreading another persons nude pictures are a whole other charge. Yes, you can be fucked hard.

Do they have proof?

Moron.
legalzoom.com/articles/what-you-can-do-when-someone-steals-or-misuses-your-photos

See she handed me her phone and said that i could use it so i'm not worried about the accessing her phone thing or spreading them part just because they never went further than my own phone.

OP should have known he is idiot Before stealing the pictures for not knowing how to google

Dumbass that's still unauthorized access, she didn't say you can look at my pictures and send them to yourself.

You are an idiot, you want legal advice and then you pretend your a fucking lawyer. Shut up and sit down.

who's this bae?

Again that is talking about spreading them online and copyright infringement. I NEVER SPREAD THEM
>From The Article
"Find out what legal remedies may be available to protect you against unwanted publication of your likeness."

>Dumbass doesn't know how to read a full article

Post the nudes here you retarded faggot , thats why Sup Forums is anonymous , also they cant do shit say that she sent them to you and is cheating on your faggot brother in law , you are such a fucking baboon with no thinking , autistic nigger like brain

>and I deleted the copies I had

As if he actually deleted anything.... fucking moron.

Your email provider, her provider, and her device all still have copies even if you "deleted" it. Fucking computer-illiterate moron. Saddest part is you comited the crime, made sure to leave evidence everywhere, and then REMOVED your own access to the loot from your crime.

THE WHOLE ARTICLE IS ABOUT COMMERCIAL USE AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INCLUDING THE NON CELEBRITY CASE THAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT...IT'S CALLED READING COMPRHENSION...I DIDN'T EVEN KEEP THE PHOTOS SO THEY HAVE PROOF THAT I SENT THEM TO MYSELF BUT NOT THAT I SPREAD THEM FURTHER OR USED THEM FOR MY OWN COMMERCIAL GOOD.

>thinks using caps lock will be the evidence he needs to prove he didn't commit multiple crimes.

Please see

>seriously
>Sup Forums

How angry is your wife right now is the real question. Fuck I'd rather be in jail then deal with that.

Op is too dumb to have a wife....

I didn't literally send them i basically saved them as a private album on facebook. My sister in law noticed that it had been done and deleted her own copies from her phone and then i deleted the album on FB and deactivated the account

She left for a few days...I doubt i'll see her ever again

You can't delete anything from facebook. Their servers keep a copy of everything, its just no longer visible to the public. That doesn't mean the evidence is gone. Also you deactivated your account in vein, again it doesn't do anything to help you.

You can't delete anything from facebook. Their servers keep a copy of everything, its just no longer visible to the public. That doesn't mean the evidence is gone. Police/Gov can subpoena all of that shit for years. Also you deactivated your account in vein, again it doesn't do anything to help you.

They're gonna go thru your emails and see that your guilty even if you deleted them. They might not have proof that you posts then online for your benefit, but you don't have proof that you didnt.

Kek. You really screwed up op. And you dont even have those delicious nudes to whack off to and share with us.

I dont want to say I'm upset, im just dissapointed.

I get that but i'm asking, without having sent them to anyone else and without her having the photos or me having the photos and having only proof that photos were present and no direct access could she get anyone to actually look at this case seriously enough to get me to a point that they subpoena facebook for that shit.

You're asking if a lawyer whos last name is probably Goldberg or Weinstein would consider taking a somewhat solid case where he gets paid either way? Yea op if they're serious enough about this they'll get you for all your shekels.

Yes. It doesn't take much effort on her part. All she has to do is go file a police report or get a lawyer to do it with her.

You don't need to have the photos anymore, the action itself was a crime in and of itself.

If she knows about what you did then she has enough information to bring the cops into the picture and they will escalate it pretty quickly because the evidence is pretty easy to get and the culprit is already known. Unlike another crime where they are just trying to figure out who did it, for your crime they just need evidence, that they know exists.

This. SHARING them is not the primary issue you get charged for, OP. Unauthorized access and transmission of the files (from that device to yours) is illegal. Since they have proof, you are boned.

Op an hero'd.

You dense motherfucker. You never shared that shit with yourself! She shared it with you cause you never touched her phone! Are you fucking retarded? Nobody can see who used the phone. And further more I hope your wife never comes back again cause you dont deserve to have a wife and you proly never did you fucking dilletant neckbeard piece of shit!

This. Guaranfuckingtee op admitted he was guilty to everyone. Submission of guilt. Rookie mistake