National Hero, had the balls to do what you all wish you could do daily. 14/88

National Hero, had the balls to do what you all wish you could do daily. 14/88

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=2_b28h5autw&t=22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and you, obviously you wanna be neo-nazi cosplaying fuckwit

>tfw you're too intelligent to be racist.

The white race is superior. your argument is invalid.

and you've no argument at all, which is common for the mental midget

still upset trump won nigger? I can taste your nigger tears from here.

Implying it takes balls to fail at killing yourself after a minor attack... while being autistic.

your gf already told you, size doesn't matter.

What does this have to do with him? Settle down son.

Finally some dudes from Stormfront to level out the constant nig on overpaid white girl posts.

In case you forgot, they have to pay white women extra to do those scenes because no one will at the usual prices.

He's actually and literally autistic and he was so stupid he didn't count his shots. His plan was to kill himself.

If he had killed some gangbangers I MIGHT see your point. Instead the fucking pussy killed old people in a church.

This is why I could never go all in to support the right. Senseless killing (black-black, black-white, white-black, group1-group2) should be regarded as reprehensible. Any mentally healthy person holds this opinion to some degree.

I
I
points for effort J

I follow Richard Spencer and the Alt right. Neo nazis and kkk are a bunch of rednecks with no organization and toss God into their equation. You cannot hate on the basis of God, you cannot have god in the equation at all. you must act on the basis of science of how the white race is genetically superior and the only race to move forward.
youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ&t=10s

>"black people are killing white people everyday... What I did is so minuscule compared to what they do to white people every day."

He's not wrong.

your basically the black guy in this.
youtube.com/watch?v=2_b28h5autw&t=22s

>you're*
>HUURRR DEY WONT DO N E THING

How am I the black guy again?

>>

nigger detected

>you must act on the basis of science of how the white race is genetically superior
it's funny the only people who argue this are non-scientists working from decades old, discredited sources.

Spencer is a clown.

>niggers playing white supremacists calling other people niggers

not a shred of intellect from Sup Forums fags as usual

why do you crave equality so much? you know deep down we aren't equal.

see

so the only way to be intelligent in your mind is to follow society and think we are all equal?

>ignoring the fact that if we would completely eliminate nigs from our economy we wouldn't less a 80-90% less crime rate on every major crime
>implying our government wouldn't be saving billions on welfare
>implying our prisons wouldn't struggle to fill up
>implying our united states wouldn't be thriving after they leave

this

Honestly, this is the best argument for racist policies.

Everyone pretends that class discrimination is racial discrimination anyway. Why don't we just go along with it?

does it feel good, knowing other people with your beliefs are the majority of society? Do you like being a part of the other sjw sheep?

Story?

>that bull haircut
kek what a faggot

she lost. get over it. yes he is your president. you are entitled nothing.

kill old black people in a church? go away

Because our politicians and news sources want to keep perpetuating lies. They don't want people to know that nigs will frequently have kids JUST for the welfare money, like that's their strategy in life. When they lose one, they cry on the news and everyone forgets that kid even existed outside of "RIP" & "Our angel in heaven" vinyl window stickers.