Wanna jerk off to this Asian slut I know?

wanna jerk off to this Asian slut I know?

what do you think of her nigger friend too?

Nice smiles, both pretty fuckable

which one do u prefer? who do u wanna see more of?

Sure post em

Do you have nudes? If so, for sure. If not, nahhh

Asian

their faces looks weird

yeah a few nudes of the asian

my boner is now stirring. go on...more details would be fun too.

heres the nigger slut's cleavage. who'd tittyfuck her?

she's a cock slut, loves to fuck around and has probably sucked and fucked over 60+ guys

who's jerking to these sluts? who do you prefer? nigger or asian?

mmmm that's hot. great thighs, very cute. what kind of asian, how old? also more nudes please

black girl is cute too, nudes of her?

south korean, almost 30. how would u fuck her? heres her ass!

no nudes of black chick sadly, but ill post more. what do u like most about her? how would u fuck her?

i would love to fuck the black girls big titties!

mmmm great tight body. i'd love to fuck her doggy, then sit back and let her ride me with that ass in my face. getting harder, i'll keep posting comments f you keep posting nudes.

mmm fuck yes would love to see that! looking for the other pics i got of her now

great yeah you post i post

little black dress!

nudes though...i mean id love to cum all over her tits, but give the nudes and ill really give you some good fuck fantasies

creepshot from behind

god id love to just bend her over and spank her and rail her from behind while her friends watch. is she hairy or shaved? lets see! also got a name? dont care if its her real one, just need something to call her.

she's shaved. sadly thats all the nudes i got of her :( really wish i had more. her names Bonnie

wanna keep jerking to other non nudes i got of her? what about the black slut?

mmm i can stroke a bit if you post good bikini pics like this. got any good detailed sex stories? how do you know her / howd you get these pics?

Yeah more of the black one

Bitch look like the funhouse mirror version of a hottie.

Pass.

how would u fuck the black bitch?

Fuck her in the club just lift that skirt and pound that pussy

do her asshole! make her cry!