Any medfag knows what these white dots are? I constantly keep getting them. Nothing hurts or itches. They're just there...

Any medfag knows what these white dots are? I constantly keep getting them. Nothing hurts or itches. They're just there. I even ripped one off. And I didn't have sex.

virgin detected

Yeah, I have them too, don't sweat it. They're not harmful or contagious. You can pop them if you want but watch they don't get infected,

Pretty much the dick equivalent of a blemish of a black head I think. My boyfriend has them but I never even noticed until like a year ago. I wouldn't worry.

No shit

I got rid of them when I lost my virginity. They get bigger the older of a virgin your are, but they are harmless. So dont worry about it

If no one sees your dick, why do you care?

it is a small irritation to the sensible skin on the penis glands. you are uncut by the looks of it yeah? when you wash just use water to clear the smegma away. the foreskins job is to keep your penis clean and lubricated. dont use any soap products as it almost always causes some irritation. in general you should never use any soap products on the penis head/under the foreskin.

Idk self concern

Ohhh so that's it. I've been washing it with soapy water, that must've caused the irritation. Thanks for the information.

forget about op, what the fuck are these things on me? it's mainly on my back and chest area, but there are some spots that go as far as my forearm. it's been like this for a few months I think.
my doctor gave me hydrocortisone 2.5% lotion for 'inflamed skin' but I'm starting to doubt his diagnosis as the lotion isn't really doing anything.
Godspeed medfags

thought as much. stick to using warm water.

they're hives you don't to be alergic to anything they just show up differently on people they sometimes itch.

It could be more things. It could be Tiena versicolor which is a yeast infection or it can be psoarisis. Do you live in a tropical climate with high humidity?

Lmao

yeah, it's definitely humid. as far as Tinea Verisicolor goes, should I just get something that's antifungal?

AIDS

You can use Antifungal cream or lotion such as ketoconazole, econazole, oxiconazole, or ciclopirox or antifungal pills such as ketoconazole, fluconazole, or itraconazole

Thanks a whole lot user. I definitely appreciate your help, this has plagued me for quite some time

had the same thing.
VIsited doctor and he reassured me its nothing.
She told me its due to the humid clima and the consumption of milk products.

If fungus caused from sticking it in a unclean place . Just tell your boyfriend to clean his ass before you go at it. Should be fine

I would recommend for you to take the cream because I can be wrong and so the cream would only leave a rash but a pill could be dangerous so take the cream please and ask your doctor about it.

Will definitely do. Thanks for your time my dude

No prob