Okay so I just saw this, and I am really curious about the opinion of the american people

Okay so I just saw this, and I am really curious about the opinion of the american people.

When you see something like this, do you feel pride, or excitment, or disgust or what. Personally for me it was a cringeworthy parody, something like and old soviet propaganda movie.

Lets see the plot:
>the bodyguard is proudly serving the president of the usa
>the bodyguard is going to have a baby, but he has to go for one last mission
>the movie states that every single world leader is great, except the russians because they won't attend a funeral
>every single world leader dies, except the american
>every single terrorist owns everyone, except the american president and the bodyguard
>helicopter pilots are sacrificing themselves with a helicopter to save the president
>terrorists are going to execute the american president on live tv, but his last words are about how he serves america
>the bodyguard gives a speech about america, that it is an invincible country and noone can stop them
>the bodyguard turns on a bomb in the building, every single terrorist dies, except the bodyguard and the president of the united states
>morgan freeman is laughing as he drone bombs a muslim town

And before someone says, no this would be fucking ridiculous with a german, french, russian or whatever protagonist.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468000688430.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I find it amusing it triggers non Americans.

KILL ALL PAKI MOHAMMEDS!

Are you of middle-eastern or north-african descent?

It was a great action flick. Not saying it was 100% realism, but still. Felt like throwback to the Arnie/Sly days.

>Dumb action flicks are dumb
Well done.

>Moscow
>Beijing
>Tokyo
>France

One of these cities will be the plot for the movie.

Being from Sup Forums, I thought it was pretty fun. I'm surprised it came out when it did considering mudslimes inhabit London now.

It's a big dumb action flick, you sperg.

London>Olympus

This. It's hilarious how much these kind of movies trigger euros and liberals

>Moscow Has Fallen
>LGBT extremists siege the Kremlin

Fun fact: It was directed by a Iranian immigrant.

Sounds accurate to me

it's shlock but I enjoyed it

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468000688430.webm

This is very offensive

Dr. Pavel can be a cold son of a bitch

>yfw he's warning us

>"This kind of movie is dumb and you people are really stupid for enjoying them"
>lol ur just triggered lol

So basically it's like real life? America > you

Calm down kid, you're only making it look worse for yourself.

>be american
>grow up on shitty action movies
>put this movie into the "shitty action movie" category
>don't put too much thought into a movie I think is a shitty action movie

its not like this movie won an award and is what our culture thinks should be held as a high standard. Most people probably dont even know it exists

haha this is just so bad

You often see immigrants taking up arms for the far right in western countries, even when it's a right that would love to see them leave.
I'd love to see some kind of research into why but I suspect it's something about wanting to preserve the country they fell in love with as it was the day they arrived.

Iranians are redpilled as fuck tho, that's why USA hates them

>>>/reddit/

But it has a long take, that means its kino

>the jump into the building at the end of it
>tactical night vision

It's kino

Reddit hates this movie, so do all sandniggers.