Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is flat and also shows the massive...

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is flat and also shows the massive layer of ice that surrounds the edge of the flat earth.

All urls found in this thread:

travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Auckland, New Zealand/to/Santiago, Chile
flight-durations.com/Auckland-to-London

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

Flat, are you fucking retarded? The earth is a square.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

yes a flat square, i know

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

The earth is a dodecahedron. It is known.

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

this troll always works on me because I am vulnerable to people who are this dumb

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

If it is a map, then why do flights from Auckland ,New Zealand to Santiago, Chile take 13 hours, while flights from Auckland to London take 25 hours?

your "map" is nothing of the sort, because it cannot explain physical reality of travel times.

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

the four elephant gods are holding up the four corners

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

I actually lol'd
Well played user

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

It is known

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

you LIE!!!!!!

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

it is TRUTH!

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

Bump. Pic unrelated

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Auckland, New Zealand/to/Santiago, Chile

flight-durations.com/Auckland-to-London
that one lists the time to london as a bit faster, only 22 1/2 hours.

Hardly science to find those details.

So, no, its not a lie.

It is a fact. A very inconvenient fact which completely demolishes the entire idea that the Azimuthal equidistant projection is a "map" of the earth

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

hahahaha

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

Squares are always flat you dickhole. Otherwise it would be a cube or prism, but you wouldn't understand geometry flat fag would you

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

something goes in all fields

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

who profits from this "inconvenient fact" anyways? NASA? kill yourself.

William Smith
William Smith

you are wrong.

stay mad, spherecucks

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

Brazil is as big as North America
Indian Ocean almost as big as the Pacific

You've done a good thing here, OP. Real work of art.

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

Nasa has taken trillions of dollars of taxpayer money, so yes, they profit from this lie.

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

If there was real doubt that the earth was a sphere, then NASA would makes 10x as much as now to discover the truth. New discoveries make money, concealing the truth costs it. You're a faggot if you think hiding the true shape of the earth is making ANYONE money.

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

you naive little spherecuck

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

spherecucks BTFO
How will they ever recover?

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

Corey, please, go take your meds. We are seriously worried about you.
With love
- Mom & Dad

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

That is about the extent of your arguing abilities. Please explain to me how paying off 1000s of scientists a huge sum on money, assassinating those who leak correct info, keeping full time NASA employees from cracking, paying off schools to teach incorrect knowledge, and keeping the jews in Hollywood monetarily happy is making NASA money? That entire operation probably costs trillions of dollars.

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

using an ampersand

That is the most hard to reach key combo on a standard board, no logical parent would type that. Bait detected.

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

who profits from this "inconvenient fact" anyways? NASA? kill yourself.

I think you'll find that it is 'The Flat Earth Society' who profit off ignoring such inconvenient facts, and instead peddling their ideas of a flat "map" which defies the physical reality of travel times around the globe.

NASA certainly does not profit off the travel times from parts of the globe - planes and ships have been travelling from and to those places for a long, long time before NASA existed.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

Earth is round you stupid guy...

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

Can't you see the square image you retarded blind nigger?

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

Can someone say an actual proof that the earth is flat ? Also, same question for the round one.

Obviously, you can't answer "because I read/learn it at school/internet"

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit