Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is flat and also shows the massive layer of ice that surrounds the edge of...

Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is flat and also shows the massive layer of ice that surrounds the edge of the flat earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Auckland, New Zealand/to/Santiago, Chile
flight-durations.com/Auckland-to-London
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flat, are you fucking retarded? The earth is a square.

yes a flat square, i know

The earth is a dodecahedron. It is known.

this troll always works on me because I am vulnerable to people who are this dumb

If it is a map, then why do flights from Auckland ,New Zealand to Santiago, Chile take 13 hours, while flights from Auckland to London take 25 hours?

your "map" is nothing of the sort, because it cannot explain physical reality of travel times.

the four elephant gods are holding up the four corners

I actually lol'd
Well played user

It is known

you LIE!!!!!!

it is TRUTH!

Bump. Pic unrelated

travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Auckland, New Zealand/to/Santiago, Chile

flight-durations.com/Auckland-to-London
that one lists the time to london as a bit faster, only 22 1/2 hours.

Hardly science to find those details.

So, no, its not a lie.

It is a fact. A very inconvenient fact which completely demolishes the entire idea that the Azimuthal equidistant projection is a "map" of the earth

hahahaha

Squares are always flat you dickhole. Otherwise it would be a cube or prism, but you wouldn't understand geometry flat fag would you

something goes in all fields

who profits from this "inconvenient fact" anyways? NASA? kill yourself.

you are wrong.

stay mad, spherecucks

>Brazil is as big as North America
>Indian Ocean almost as big as the Pacific

You've done a good thing here, OP. Real work of art.

Nasa has taken trillions of dollars of taxpayer money, so yes, they profit from this lie.

If there was real doubt that the earth was a sphere, then NASA would makes 10x as much as now to discover the truth. New discoveries make money, concealing the truth costs it. You're a faggot if you think hiding the true shape of the earth is making ANYONE money.

you naive little spherecuck

spherecucks BTFO
How will they ever recover?

Corey, please, go take your meds. We are seriously worried about you.
With love
- Mom & Dad

That is about the extent of your arguing abilities. Please explain to me how paying off 1000s of scientists a huge sum on money, assassinating those who leak correct info, keeping full time NASA employees from cracking, paying off schools to teach incorrect knowledge, and keeping the jews in Hollywood monetarily happy is making NASA money? That entire operation probably costs trillions of dollars.

>using an ampersand

That is the most hard to reach key combo on a standard board, no logical parent would type that. Bait detected.

>who profits from this "inconvenient fact" anyways? NASA? kill yourself.

I think you'll find that it is 'The Flat Earth Society' who profit off ignoring such inconvenient facts, and instead peddling their ideas of a flat "map" which defies the physical reality of travel times around the globe.

NASA certainly does not profit off the travel times from parts of the globe - planes and ships have been travelling from and to those places for a long, long time before NASA existed.

Earth is round you stupid guy...

Can't you see the square image you retarded blind nigger?

Can someone say an actual proof that the earth is flat ? Also, same question for the round one.

Obviously, you can't answer "because I read/learn it at school/internet"