Why do white girls like black men? I can't see why they would want to date a smelly nigger

Why do white girls like black men? I can't see why they would want to date a smelly nigger.

This is why I hate liberalism and why I voted for Trump. This SJW Jew agenda is out to destroy the white race by making us white males seem like bad people, when we have given the world everything. I think Trump should seriously consider re-introducing the Miscegenation Laws from the 60's... they weren't that long ago. They can still work.

How else do we stop the very subverse and plotted white genocide being conspired against us? We must stick together, brothers. Fight it with every last breath because if we lose our race, we lose everything!

>WHITE PRIDE
>WORLD WIDE
>WE SHALL RISE AGAIN

Because they like the idea of a BBC

does anyone remember the trump speeches about how he's angry white chicks are fucking black dudes? no? me neither

I'm a guy and the only reason I would ever consider being a woman is so I could get BBC easier. You know how hard it is to find a black guy into white guys?

Do you think he would be happy if Ivanka married a nigger? Or decided to do a scene for Blacked?

stop fishing for pictures of nigger cock you fag

fuck if i know, all i see here is insecure neckbeards whining about things they'd never have, being stolen by black people
and that 1 dude who wants bbc

>we have given the world everything
No. Your ancestors maybe did.
>if we lose our race, we lose everything!
Didn't you archieved anything in your life? You're pathetic..
>They can still work.
Indeed, but they don't have to do the shit jobs. Believe it or not, there are black people, smart enough to do a decent or even a good job.

>This thread

If you like niggers so much, move to Africa. We can arrange to have you deported. We don't need anymore race-traitors in this country.

Your time is over liberals. If you hate "Whitey" so much, we're gonna send you off to a land without us. You'll come running back before I can say "Trump! Trump! Trump!"...

I dare You. They are such a sweet couple i even rebuilt them in the Sims

>Voting for trump will kick every race you dont like out
>tyrone stole your gf so you shitpost on Sup Forums
If anything Hilary did more racist shit than trump did

by making us white males seem like bad people.
making us white males seem like bad people
us white males seem like bad people
white males seem like bad people

took a while to get to the kernel of truth in your blather.

Can you give me Internet links that for your worldview.......I'm really interested where this shot comes from.

I believe you. wink wink.

>No. Your ancestors maybe did.
Whites have always and still invent everything. What does every shitskin do? Nothing but demand we create and give them for free. It's always been this way since the beginning of time. We do it simply because we're smarter than everyone else. Case closed.

>Didn't you archieved anything in your life? You're pathetic..
Only whites achieve stuff on their own. No nigger has ever acheived anything without being give a helping hand or some sort of boost for "muh diversity".

>Indeed, but they don't have to do the shit jobs. Believe it or not, there are black people, smart enough to do a decent or even a good job.
From my experience, I'd go with a white person 99% of the time. Maybe they can do a job, but they'll never do it as well as a white person can.

Move to Africa then, what are you waiting for? You've got not excuses, get out.

ITT libtards pretending to be something else

Liberalism isn't about implying that white women should birth black children, it's not about hating white males, it's not about implying that women shouldn't take on the role of caretaker, or that they should exclusively take over CEO positions, this implies that liberals have the opposite of conservative values which isn't true.

Liberalism is about empowering people to do what they want to do, and rejecting traditions that artificially limit people.

Yes I'm supportive of interracial couples, gay couples, straight couples, asexual people, working women, stay at home dads, etc. etc. etc. because I think people should be free.

You're trying to limit a group of people to loving only a specific race of people, I can't support that.

You must be extremely ugly, because it's not that hard to find black dudes that'll beat up a white boipussy

>it's not about hating white males
If you hate someone, you don't want them to be around. This is their permanent solution to not having white males around anymore.

It's covert white genocide. Plain and simple. Only idiots and liberals (same thing?) can't see it.

>We do it simply because we're smarter than everyone else
Asians are statistically smarter.
>Only whites achieve stuff on their own. No nigger has ever acheived anything without being give a helping hand or some sort of boost for "muh diversity".
Simply wrong. You must be baiting or you don't know a single black person.
>Maybe they can do a job, but they'll never do it as well as a white person can.
Also wrong. I've easily surpassed over the half of white people in Germany in terms of education and I'm not even finished with high school yet. Not only me, but also my brother and many other black people I know.

If non-whites are so much smarter and better, what are you doing in Germany then? GTFO out of Germany. You're ruining their country and stealing a spot at a job or University from a deserving white person.
Typical nigger, taking things that aren't his.

>If non-whites are so much smarter and better, what are you doing in Germany then?
I was born here, I grew up with the German language, I grew up with German traditionals. No reaso to move out, idiot. I also never said that non-whites are better, just asians. Learn to read retard.
>Stealing a spot at a job or University from a deserving white person.
The more suitable person gets the spot. If I get a place at an University, it's because I'm more educated than those who didn't got a place.
>You're ruining their country
I'm actually a blessing to this country. I pay a lot of taxes and don't commit any crimes. Everything else doesn't matters.

I'm glad the next generation will be brought up correctly after the disaster that is millenials and their SJW/liberal obsession.

Trump truly will MAGA.

But you're still a nigger, who would be walking around naked and starving if your parents didn't decide to leech on the poor Germans.

I'll say it again.
Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Germany.

My heart aches for the German people when I see all the niggers and Muslims there.

>But you're still a nigger, who would be walking around naked and starving if your parents didn't decide to leech on the poor Germans.
Absolutely doesn't matter. I'm here in Germany and better than the most of this country. Keep crying idiot.

Lol you're pathetic bro. No one gives a fucking shit what women do accept scrubby beta faggots. If you honestly believe that 85% of the U.S population is screwed because it's currently popular to date outside of your own race then just fucking kill yourself.

Don't you scumbags realize it's just a phase? EVERYTHING dies out eventually, look at skinny jeans motherfucker. that shit was fucking gay 10 years ago, now every cunt and their dad wears them. Go kill yourself you moron.

>EVERYTHING dies out eventually
And with liberal faggots like you, soon the white race will too...

>die in a fire

You know how the neocons were undercover commies infiltrating the republican party? pretty sure this guy is a jew posing as a nazi. interesting.