What is the best way to get bitcoins?

What is the best way to get bitcoins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buying them off people.

well i cant do that

Mine them.

not op, but been curious about that for a while, how?

If not from ppl directly, then go to brokerage website, setup account, attach bank account, send money, buy bitcoin, touch your self at new lvl of internetz'ing.

1. Download a wallet app (breadwallet)
2. Find an ATM in your city. Fees apply when exchanging cash for btc. Find the cheapest one. Can vary between 1%-10%. Deposit cash into machine and send it to address generated by breadwallet.
3. Actually profit (I bought 1 bitcoin a couple months ago and it's up $400 today.

I am currently in the middle of this right now.

so god damn annoying. bank of america wouldnt let me authorize a charge from a shady website even after I called them and said it was okay, so now I have to jump through all these hoops

fuck you bank of america

See post above. Are there any btc atm's in your city?

go to a bitcoin atm

there's one in a convenience store a few blocks from me, it's pretty cool actually. pic related

I, For example bitcoin Mine with a S7, but I don't pay for electricity.
If you want bitcoin, but can't mine for free, then just buy the damn bitcoin. You'll thank me later.

Sup Forums party van maybe not sure

It's all about investing money in hardware if you want to mine by yourself. You need a bitcoin miner machine. My boss (yes, my boss) bought a Avalon 6 from Ebay recently. Already set it up and everything. Just google for more information.

It's obvious, OP. It's time to make a game plan, because you're going to rob a bank.

Each bitcoin is worth about $1125 USD at the moment. The blanks are usually only plated brass, so they're significantly lighter than a paper or precious metal equivalent.

youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I

The fucking chinese are hogging all the mining. How the fuck is an individual supposed to compete?

self mining is stupid even if you have power for free.
no miner mines the amount of bitcoins needed to buy it, never, not in years.

Holy shit Bitcoins are still a thing???
I'd expect there's so few left that it'd cost way more in electricity bills, etc. to mine them than it's worth these days.
Besides, what's the point? Nobody talks about them anymore. They don't seem to have any traction except with people who already have them.
Good luck getting into that secret clubhouse, OP.

>Holy shit Bitcoins are still a thing???

k

Extort nerds.. lunchbreak never ends muthafukers ;)

Ever heard of darknet markets?

Wait, those are still a thing too??!
What ever happened to Doge Coins? Will those weed-growing Russian hitmen or whoever accept those shits too?
We need to start a new crypto-currency. We can call em "Sup Forumsucks". If enough idiots jump on the bandwagon, we'll have it made in the shade.

>It's all about investing money in hardware if you want to mine by yourself.

This was great advice about four years ago. These days the mining operations are conglomerated and have HUGE, million dollar mining operations that are pooled together. It's not wrong it's just nothing like how it used to be.

If you want to stand a better chance for profit (hardware + electricity = expensive) then the best advice I've ever had (and profited from) is to really research up and coming Altcoins and mine those. Lower budget, small scale mining hardware goes a lot further and some of those coins can take off quite nicely. I made some very decent money mining Doge, trading for Litecoin (better exchange rates at the time) and then playing the trading curve between Litecoin and Bitcoin. Cashing out the Bitcoin at the end like this is way more profitable per miner doing it this way. It's a lot more effort though, you need to be involved in the communities and also spend a lot of time actually trading.

Of course I'm not saying that straight mining Bitcoins isn't going to work, it will, get yourself some decent hardware and get involved in a good pool and see where it takes you. You'll certainly get some, no question. In my experience I've made more money mining alts and trading them. It's the trading where you will start to see more significant and reliable increase on your capital anyway and buying mining hardware is straight up addictive. I've got about a dozen USB Antminers sitting here doing fuck all now because they're so outclassed. Be wary of future proofing your hardware and EXPECT to need to upgrade within at least two years.

Other methods of mining exist. You might want to look in to remote mining and botnets, purely for research purposes of course.