Oy, Sup Forumsros, any ideas how to make life unbearable for my neighbors living upstairs...

Oy, Sup Forumsros, any ideas how to make life unbearable for my neighbors living upstairs? They are literally above me and they make non stop noise, I cant sleep, I cant play games or read any books because of them banging on their floor as if they were riding fucking elephants there. Any ideas how to mske their lives fucking miserable?
Pic unrelated

Sounds pretty good, but I need to do this without getting in there,plus, I dont have any liquid ass lel
Maybe something that would make noise 24/7 but just for them?

start a meth lab in your apartment. that shit will permeate the entire building and it'll have to be condemned.

Seriously, why don't you move to the countryside and live in a yurt or something ?

Ask them nicely a few times

>Piss on plate
>Freeze pissplate
>slide piss disc under their door when they're gone or asleep
>piss disc becomes piss puddle
>Bonus if it's carpeted behind door, as only a shampooer will remove piss puddle
>repeat as regularly as possible without getting caught

Impossible for me to move
Already did that, didnt work

Oh shit thats genius
But fuck it, I dont have a freezer yet

How the fuck do you not have a freezer?

You know their address. Get their name and put them on a shit-ton of mailing lists, as many as you can find.
Or, if it's a couple, do quality over quantity and try to sign him or her up for something to break them up.
Or send one of them a love letter that references a sex meeting from some made up asshole, or a friend of yours.
Or go upstairs and ask them to stop.

Maybe he does fresh food, like we all should, so he doesn't need a freezer.

How about super glue in the key hole?

Dont ask, I just dont have one. Lets say it exploded during the... Experiment.

ahahahaha

green text please

Shiiiit son

this
>>bio terrorize with bedbugs or cockroaches

>>xontect

>git gud speakers wit gud bass
>vol up to max
>boost bass bitch
>play Dazed and Confused
enjoy minor earthquake

I'm onto you, you red-haired minx.

>be me
>wonder what happens when you put microwave in freezer
>had to drill a hole through the freezer wall so I can plug the microwave up, somehow it still worked
>put spaghetti in the microwave
>close the freezer
>microwave set to 60 minutes
>i always set it like this because It worked a bit weird and you had to check if the food is already warm enough to eat
>forget about the microwave and go for a walk with your dog
>the microfreezer project v1.0 decided to fuckin freeze and cook at the same time
>the spaghetti plate got rekt because of heat, exploded the microwave door open and it started freezing, with the microwave still working
>now I dont have a freezer, nor a microwave
>mfw I still ate the spaghetti

kek

fake and gay

Well, think whatever you want, feggit, I still dont have a freezer

Somebody has to screencap this.
This is maybe the most autistic thing I've ever seen on here live.
I'm in love with you OP and tonight I will dream about eating boiling/frozen, exploded, floor spaghetti with you.

Well, love you too, faggot
It didnt taste good because of the plate shards that got stuck in it, but still, just spit them out and its good

so many ideas

Good
Microwave is bad for you

just keep doing dumb shit like this and you'll win

You can't go round saying shit like that and not tell.
>Greentext
that shit right now nigger and put me in the screencap

Also, poke holes in some condoms, make a letter looking like some weak ass family planning thing with fake details, use a bill envelope and post that shit. In about 2 months, the bed will stop rocking.

Looks like your freezer

Pasta-n to the next life

Thats insne

I still dont have any idea what to do to make some noise in their apartment

get one of those directional sound speakers

It's just a mongolian tent, surely you can afford that