Sexy face, ugly pussy thread

That's not an ugly pussy m8

as usual, OP is a faggot

well, it looks... strange.

Typical OP

OP prefers a feminine penis

Much better than massive meat flaps

inb4 checked

What's the matter, her ladydick isn't big enough for you ya faggot?

checked

>ugly pussy

OP are you sure you're not gay?

That's actually a pretty good looking pussy, dude. The little flap below the vagina and lack of inner lips makes it an 8/10 instead of a 10/10 though.

Quads of absolute, factual truth. OP likes dick.

Fixed for OP

true that

Sooooo, OP prefers feminine penis... that's true, as your quads showed us, but is it possible he also likes masculine penis?

quads checkd

OP here
You call that feminine

goddamn liar

you have my interest user, continue with your drawing

QUARDS

These numbers, too accurate for sand people

Now this is a thread I can get behind..

9/10 on pussy scale, op is a fuckless virgin.

If you've ever seen a pussy in real life you'd know this is a gift to mankind.

Gotta be bait.

Agreed, looks like a nice innie

her pussy was so great I saved it. then fapped to it. then blew it back into my dick to fap twice more.

Also, that bitch is all around bangin' shes got big natural tits, innue pusspuss and not fat?

>itt: kids seeing their first naked lady.

Op what the fuck.. Close to perfection.
What do you want, fucking meat flap disaster?

Also, what kind of fucking thread is this!? Look at her face, fuck her pussy. Be a not completely removed human from reality, and stop propagating entirely fucked bullshit about how everyone needs to be perfection.

Is it good for you, to want everything looking perfection? How has that made your life better? Are you glad mother fucker!? Cos I'm fucken exhausted from this shit.

And I didn't think anyone could be fooled by a post-op tranny

i dont believe you. proof.

I wondered about that myself, at first it looks great but on closer inspection it's a bit suspicious. Maybe it's just the angle, the body and face are pretty nice.

>starts a "sexy face, ugly pussy" thread
>posts a blonde with perfect boobs, perfect hairless innie pussy, perfect figure, stupid grin and forehead with a boeing landing strip on it
you're trolling, right?

Good lord, guys always talk about a bit of labia being ugly but ops pic is absolutly disgusting.

thank you

The demands have been met OP is officially a faggot forever.

That little flap is where the back of his scotum used to attach to his perineum

what a troll thats a nice pussy

still not convincing enough could just be oddly shaped or recently fucked.

Then again, this is Sup Forums, I'm sure you've done more research about dicks than anything else.

Totally agree with OP on this. That's not a pussy. It's a crack. Looks really wierd. A pussy should look like a pussy. With both inner and outer flaps. Mabye not big as aeroplanes but still, you should def see them.

Poor little girl.

so close

i had the a gf that was blonde had an ok face (funky nose) and a really nice ass i would say a solid 6/10 but when i got to her vag dam that shit was ugly smely n i had to control my discust to tap that. In the end after many trys i could do it i think she was to tense so i coulnt get in it.

Dream on lottle kiddo. Dream on. Mabye you will touch a pussy for real some day and its always nice to dream. So dream on little fellow.