You and your girlfriend of 1 year get an apartment one day, and she leaves you...

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

you and your girlfriend of 1 year get an apartment one day, and she leaves you this one day

what do you do?

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

flush?
people mess up and forget things sometimes, get over it, autist

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

Flush and grow the fuck up?

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

This, but I'd also let her know if it's not her first time.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

Isn't it obvious, user? Pull it out and set it on her pillow.

Landon White
Landon White

Put in Andy Sixx's asshole and suck it out?

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

Realize that she's cucking me and some fucking chad left a massive tip behind for me to discover

Then I wait for her to come back home, as soon as she walks in the door grab her by the hair and slam her face-first into the wall while screaming "I FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOU FUCKING CUNT"

As she sobs collapsed in the corner, bleeding from a broken nose and gashed lip, I pace back and forth screaming "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW I COULDNT TRUST A FUCKING CUNT"

She's in the corning screaming now, saying she doesn't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Oh fuck no I am not taking lip from some cunty chad-smashing cheating whore, so I run full speed at her and punt her right in her filthy twat.

And then I take a shit on the floor right in front of her and rub her nose in it while she's gasping for air and clutching her groin.

That'll fucking show her

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

flush it like a normal fucking person?

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

Andy Sixx is shit tier.

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

I tell her to stop conplaining when I want anal, because I know she can take it.

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

Someone has a small dick

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

"It's not the turd you left, it's the lack of toilet paper that concerns me."

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

Holy shit you autist I fucking lost.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Because I'm a supportive and loving boyfriend, I casually compliment her on her creation.

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Just doing my part

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

Time for dinner

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

"Nice shit babe, I give you 10/10 on form but 0/10 on finish."

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Wow.

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

ask her why the fuck didnt she use toilet paper then make her eat it and tell her to wipe next time

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

Someone's trying a bit too hard

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

you and your girlfriend of 1 year get an apartment one day, and she leaves you this one day
what do you do?
One one will find her body.

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

I'd flush it and not mention it. She'd be mortified, probably, if she existed.

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

Fuck her in the ass, it's clearly been vacated so the chances of getting shit on your dick are low.

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

Tell that bitch she's nasty for not wiping her ass.

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

wake up i guess

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

kekd hard

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

That's a nice log of shit

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

Who's that?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit