You and your girlfriend of 1 year get an apartment one day, and she leaves you this one day

you and your girlfriend of 1 year get an apartment one day, and she leaves you this one day

what do you do?

flush?
people mess up and forget things sometimes, get over it, autist

Flush and grow the fuck up?

This, but I'd also let her know if it's not her first time.

Isn't it obvious, user? Pull it out and set it on her pillow.

Put in Andy Sixx's asshole and suck it out?

Realize that she's cucking me and some fucking chad left a massive tip behind for me to discover

Then I wait for her to come back home, as soon as she walks in the door grab her by the hair and slam her face-first into the wall while screaming "I FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOU FUCKING CUNT"

As she sobs collapsed in the corner, bleeding from a broken nose and gashed lip, I pace back and forth screaming "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW I COULDNT TRUST A FUCKING CUNT"

She's in the corning screaming now, saying she doesn't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Oh fuck no I am not taking lip from some cunty chad-smashing cheating whore, so I run full speed at her and punt her right in her filthy twat.

And then I take a shit on the floor right in front of her and rub her nose in it while she's gasping for air and clutching her groin.

That'll fucking show her

flush it like a normal fucking person?

Andy Sixx is shit tier.

I tell her to stop conplaining when I want anal, because I know she can take it.

Someone has a small dick

"It's not the turd you left, it's the lack of toilet paper that concerns me."

Holy shit you autist I fucking lost.

Because I'm a supportive and loving boyfriend, I casually compliment her on her creation.

Just doing my part

Time for dinner

"Nice shit babe, I give you 10/10 on form but 0/10 on finish."

Wow.

ask her why the fuck didnt she use toilet paper then make her eat it and tell her to wipe next time

Someone's trying a bit too hard

>you and your girlfriend of 1 year get an apartment one day, and she leaves you this one day
>what do you do?
One one will find her body.

I'd flush it and not mention it. She'd be mortified, probably, if she existed.

Fuck her in the ass, it's clearly been vacated so the chances of getting shit on your dick are low.

Tell that bitch she's nasty for not wiping her ass.

wake up i guess

kekd hard

That's a nice log of shit

Who's that?