Have just been diagnosed with Schizophrenia

Have just been diagnosed with Schizophrenia.

What do I do?

Do you hear voices?

do art
then carry on doing art for 50 years
then see how your art is different from when you started

Nein. Only have a oddly-shaped brain and have little control of the weird things I do.

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

Have done first part. Now for fifty years.

Buckle up kid, it's a strange ride.

Kys

Same here. How bad are your hallucinations? Mine are mostly auditory, people laughing, sometimes saying my name over and over again. And once in a blue moon I'll get a full sentence, but it's always nonsense.

You know from experience?

Mine are auditory and come at night. They say my name. Once when speaking with my wife one the phone I heard a demonic voice speaking in some lanuage I didn't know. I mostly have delusions about communists and jews and everything moving when I'm not looking.

wtf this isn't me.

Haha, the stuff moving behind your back paranoia I remember having since I was child and just thought it was my imagination. Never had anything real scary or demonic really, other than one time I was convinced that these 2 birds had been following me and they were robots controlled by the NSA. I used to think everything was just some kind of an LSD flashback cause I've don't a lot of it, until my friend pushed me to see a doctor..What made you finally seek help?

First off, don't take those meds the doctors give you, they're useless.

Second, you'll need a gun to make sure those evil people who are out to get you dont hurt you.

Third and finally, take some LSD weekly. It will clear your mind.

You follow your program. Treatment is really hard, but if you get someone you feel you can trust it works millions on you. Some of them do really want the best for you, it's just a question of finding the ones that doesn't cut corners in therapeutic treatment as opposed to shortselling you with medical treatment.

Mine is like, the walls. And I'm not afraid of it, I just feel like they shift into different dimensions. Kind of like the Observer effet

Aliens are communicating with you, my friends

Diary

*already owns multiple firearms*

I wouldn't call them aliens per se. They're beyond any realm of our universe.

Done and done.

Consider getting rid of those...

Negative. Even with the on-set of these symptoms, I know how to use them and never even considered touching them during panic attacks.

Whoa, that's intense. I just get the feeling that say, everything on my coffee table for instance, starts mocking me and insulting me.

But the other user that said do your treatment is right, it might be only thing that keeps us going too far. My doctor has warned me that my hallucinations will probably get worse with time, but for now I can handle them.

Beings of pure gravity? Beings who have finished their reincarnation wave cycle?

You don't know where your delusions will take you

No. I've noticed that I call them "Cowled Seers" in my journals. They're entities of infinity that once served a lost god for whom they are now searching through me and the rest of humanity,

Well you definitely have a point. But I"m paranoid about the government, see? So I'm kinda stuck in that regard. Perhaps I can convince my wife to get a gun and keep it from me, so then I know we can defend ourselves but I don't do anything with my delusions.

Fuck

1. Stay away from public
2. Dont make offspring
3. Try to live in pure nature for longer time to see if it can get you cured
4. If not stick your firearm in your asshole and empty the clip

Dem guns won't do shit when they send a drone.

But you are god, your life is his dream.

I sorta have to go to work....

It's best to safeuard yourself and play a little along with your delusions, just keep it minimally logical. Get your wife to stash a piece for you, that's a really good option. Then she can tell you where it is when the need arises

No. I may be crazy but I am no god.

Well, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing to mention, but get prepared for trialing meds. Most antipsychotics are considered "treatment" because they help out with cognition and hallucination, and the side-effects are better than the symptoms by comparison, but they're still pretty awful. I was pretty stable on a regimen of aripiprazole and quetiapine, but i've begun to transition to risperidone, and I get my first intramuscular injection tomorrow. So far, everything these past two weeks has been fairly shitty, but i'm happy that i'm aware that it is shitty, and that there's a causal relationship between the shittiness and the meds instead of everything being a thinly veiled attempt by my doctor, family, and significant other to poison me with something that makes me act like a fool and discredit everything I believe in before I die from it.

Whatever the voices tell you to of course...

Alternatively: Your meds

That'd be perfect, I think.

And if the need never arises, then all the better.

Smoke indica.

The biggest lie we tell our selves is that we are real and of course we wont admit it to ourselves.

atta boy

Depends on your delusions, try and learn what they're about and maybe the reasons you're having them. I learnt more about mine and they've dissipated somewhat. Just imagine why your brain might dislike and be throwing these fuckers at you (Definitely try meds until the thoughts are controllable

The voices speak in a language I can't understand, so that's kinda moot.

How did this happen? what are your symptoms?

I get intramuscular injections for my schizophrenia, and it's remarkably more stable than pills, unless you chooose to drink heavily of course.

I am aware. Reality isn't real. None of this is. Reality shifts and warps in ways we cannot detect. But we're not in a simulation, either.

I have precursors. They think I will lose sanity by the time I am 30 (23 now).

Study mathematics. It brings me a lot of peace working out equations because I know it's very grounded in reality. Who knows, your inevitable insanity might cause you to find something new.

Whatever you do, don't start taking pill cocktails. Big pharma wants your insurance money.

I'm losing control of how I communicate with people. Of how I speak. My thoughts are very scattered and disorganized. intense moodswings. The muttering of violent words I'm not even catching on. That sort of stuff.

I know that. I want herbal solutions.

There is always something unknown behind your thoughts, who is the watcher behind your eyes?

Are you Russell Crowe?

My buddy was diagnosed with schizophrenia at 19. Were 30 now. And he has NEVER gotten better.

Do what we all do faggot, take your lerscribed meds and get on NEETbux

No. The Cowled Seers don't limit themselves to the simple vision of one man.

If anyone's watching through my eyes it's different versions of me.

Well the good news is is that I have a slightly higher IQ than average, and that means, though we don't know why, that symptoms don't do as much damage to me.

Hold on to your thoughts. keep a journal, write in code. make up your own secret code. don't use codes that people already know. How you keep your thoughts is your business, I'm just recommending you keep a journal. Have you read challenger deep? by Neal shusterman? It's a good one, I recommend it. Make sure your thoughts are as organized as you can make them. for me, keeping a journal of thoughts made me feel less disorganized. Sure, I lost a big connection with reality, but I felt myself.

My entire journal almost is written in a neography script.

Honestly my biggest issue is my smoking I keep going out an buying cigarettes with money for food and rent without even noticing what I'm doing until the pack's gone half an hour later.

>neography
That's a start. I wrote in ROT 13, then, once I realized that somebody got a hold of my decoder, I had to create my own symbols. It's not hard. Use pen, so you cannot let your thoughts go, or marker, anything permanent. I refer to my journal as "gold" for its golden pages. I started using pencil, then I got hold of a pen. I go through lots of pens...

I have a collection of fountain pens. Kind of a hobby. Wanna start binding my own journals, too.

Can you post page? what type of journal did you buy? where'd you buy it?

I'm sure you have a beautiful mind, user.

My current journal was from Bares & Noble. Got it this Chistmas. Here is a page.

I got diagnosed with schizophrenia when I was 23. Knew it was going on since I was 21(28 now). Been hearin voices ever since. Used to do what one of them told me to do. Ended up with lots of scars from an accident and several more from burning myself with a cigar.

Make sure you take your meds and do what the doctors tell you to do. No joke, it helps a lot. Once you get on the right meds, things will smooth out. Infact, I'm coming off all my meds right now and have been functioning normally for the last year or so. I still hear voices, but the delusions have disappeared. Most cant tell I have schizophrenia or hear voices; I'm very high-functioning.

Good luck on your journey, Sup Forumsro. It gets easier with time.