youtube.com/watch?v=FWGU1U7a3Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any time it's necessary.

when she makes pot pies and you told that fucking moron you hate pot pies

Always, cunt!

When she says "no"

When is it not okay?
It's always okay.

Whenever you need to strike some sense into her.

if she is coming at you with a weapon or she is going to cause harm to someone else....just like a man

like hit, or touch at all?

Same time it's okay to lay hands on a man; when you are under attack by one.

Great pic op

youtube.com/watch?v=FWGU1U7a3Sk

Bingo, this one hit the mark the rest of you lost

when she gets out of the kitchen

Wtf is up with these responses... You're all fucking virgin faglords, no wonder why you faggots sit at home and jerk off on Sup Forums all day.

A woman, deserves to be treated right and respected like a human being.
She'll realise how much of a respectful gentleman I am and would want to be with me,To win a girl's heart, no matter what age, you need to respect and love her.

nice

I think you're on to something there. lol

Stay beta you feg

This has nothing to do with anything, and I know this is a fucked up place to ask, but it's driving me nuts how long I've been unable to find this, and nobody seems to know what I'm talking about.. So, a fairly new song. It's electronic music (kinda) and there's a chick singing something along the lines of "I'm in a high speed (something something) aaah aaah aahaahh"

Also, just so this isn't totally unrelated; It's never okay unless it's in self defense.. same as with a man

I fucking hate pot pies

But also, fuck her hard.

Can't find no limits.

if they want to be treated equal to men hitting a woman should be treated like hitting a man

When they under cook dinner. Beat her in front of your children. Gives them a good example.

>It's never okay unless it's in self defence
>Same as with man
We have completely different rules
We exchange blows sometimes just to test each other, so you're wrong there.

>respectful gentleman
>win a girl's heart
*Tips fedora*

1. When she asks you to in bed. Don't overdo it though, shit will look bad and bite you in the ass.

2. When she strikes you first. Careful though because she will always win the "who swung first question".

What do you mean? I can't pet her unless I'm under attack?

>she will always win the "who swung first question".

Not if it's on film, she won't.

Okay, but I really cared mostly about that song though.. so I'll give you the title of official winner of this argument between us, if you can name it for me

It's a last resort. I know I could overpower most women and that's why I restrain myself from hitting them. The only acceptable time to hit a woman is if she is hitting you and you need to defend yourself. Even then you only hit her until she stops hitting you.

This! is the only acceptable way you may lay hand on a woman. Other pictures in the thread are just disgusting.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bitch deserved ever hit she got.

Worth the watch, thanks.

always

ur pathetic...

Whenever you feel down or like hitting something
Note: Women arent human beings they are things like punching bags

when she disobeys her owner, obviously.

SAUCE

who's that?

samefag

It is always ok but the police don't think don't so, fuck the police

that fucking made my cock erect... putting a bitch in her place

lel you virgin faggot

True but how often is it on film.

Of course. I'd say that the laying on of hands for healing is fine, even if I can't recall any sort of biblical precedent.

only during her waking hours - fuckers - if they were able, just imagine the misery they would visit upon you.

wtf. you never hit a woman. he should of just walked away as soon as shit went south

have fun in jail faggot

Only when your life is endangered, or you must protect something dear to you. It is perfectly OK to KO a woman when she is treating you with any type of weapon or to someone who either cannot be protected by themselves or that is very much dear to you. As men, we also must be fair and leave the fight when the threat has been neutralized, and to be conscious of our physical advantage over women (In average).

Equal rights, so if she wants to fight then it's on her, I'm not treating her differently just because she has a vagina

that was the most beta bait i've ever seen

>woman
>human being

because we hold women to a much gentler standard than men, think of women in the same way you think of children.

an adult should be able to use their superior mental and emotional state to solve almost any problem with words alone.

the obvious exception is if your life is in real jeopardy.

anything less means you are an undeveloped pussy who is too cowardly to assert himself physically to another man, and has to exert physical superiority on children and women.

sack up or kill yourself, either would be an improvement

oh my god you're such a fucking pusssyyyyyyyyy

You know what you call a woman with one black eye?
A fast learner.

What do you TELL a woman with one black eye?
Dont make me tell you again!

What's the first thing a woman does after getting released from the domestic violence shelter?
The fucking dishes if she knows whats good for her.

What's the only activity that 9/10 participants approve of?
Gang Rape.

It's okay under the exact same circumstances where you'd hit a man, but the thing is, it's almost never okay to hit anybody. Only if you basically have no choice.

>when is is ok to lay hands on a woman?
When she is near death and within 40yrds

Personally, I feel if theyre bold enough to 1) insult you like a man, 2) confront you like a man, 3) put their hands on you like a man, theyre fair game to get knocked the fuck out.

whats wrong with fucking pussy, faggot?

Wasted trips on a fedora wearin' , white knight faggot.. shame. You can bet your timid pussy ass that if a woman strikes a man she must be ready to exit the fight with at least a broken jaw,nose, etc.

Only circumstance where I've heard it was acceptable, was when a man was receiving a blowjob from a woman, and she had a seizure, locking her jaw shut. He had to knock her out to save his dick.

Love this equality one.

hows life in the trailer park, jeb?

kek butthurt roastie get the fuck out rooooooo

how's virgin city, mr white knight ?

>disrespecting trips

back to whatever shithole you came from, newfag

when she deserves it

dont forget to tip your fedora after vigorously shutting down an online opponent

/thread

im old enough to be your daddy little boy.

just because i dont believe in violence against the weak and defenseless, isnt reason enough to keep me from knocking out your last tooth, hillbilly

Watch out everyone, we've got a badass over here.

>against the weak and defenseless
That's sexist as fuck you pig.

She was trying to tell him she loves him, and not to get jealous and pout when she fucks Laquan. She kisses him at 00:28 because he was pouting He had no right to beat her until she fell down.

boiiiiii quit trying to sound like something other than a 12 year old newfag and go lick women shoes or tip your fedora (or whatever your kind does for fun in their free time)

Yep. More than ok. It is most efficient educational measures.

>father of two reporting in
>le epic projection

too bad nobody is ever going to love you and you could understand what being a real man who chooses his battles wisely is all about

when is your wake? itd be sad if nobody showed up, but highly likely nonetheless

Whenever she hits you. Fucking equal rights

well, most of them deserve anyway

When she forgets to know better.

and we found the cuck

ah, so you and your neckbeard boyfriend adopted two children to teach them the ways of the fedora wearing white knight, that's nice to hear

full video link?

sorry el capitano assumptionado, i dont speak idiot

Fucking checked.

m'fedora

If she lays hands on you, I've always said

Like its okay with every other human or animal you don't want to eat. For self defense or to protect itself.

oh no ! i have been shut down....
YOU WIN FEDORA MAN!... TIP IT WITH PRIDE

samefag is same