I'm 20 years old and I'm talking to this girl who's 17 in high school. I'm in university

I'm 20 years old and I'm talking to this girl who's 17 in high school. I'm in university.

This girl just recently broke up with her high school boyfriend.

Now this kid is pissed that I took his girl and is kinda crazy / white trash and claiming false things over twitter that I'm a pedophile, but in reality this is an isolated occurrence that's only happening currently.

The bullshit part is he's blackmaling her and making her not talk to me. And I can't fight the kid cause he's 17. And if we do talk he will do some bullshit like lie and tell her parents or post false claims to ruin my reputation over the internet and keep me and her separate. But I really like this girl as you can tell cause I'm dealing with all this extra shit just for her.

What do Sup Forums?

Bump

Anyone got an opinion ?

wait a year

Or at least wait a bit until is calm

>The bullshit part is he's blackmaling her and making her not talk to me. And I can't fight the kid cause he's 17. And if we do talk he will do some bullshit like lie and tell her parents or post false claims to ruin my reputation over the internet and keep me and her separate. But I really like this girl as you can tell cause I'm dealing with all this extra shit just for her.
>What do Sup Forums?
Simple, get some friends to jump him and beat the living shit out of him to one step away from death.

Such wasted time though

And like it's not that ridiculous of an age gap. Most people who are out in the world married are significantly older in age difference.. And look at Seth Rogens character in Pineapple Express. Does that count for anything ?

> I can't fight the kid cause he's 17.

You're a fag. You should be dating the loser guy instead of the girl.

Nigga what kind of backwards country do you live in that a 20 year old dating a 17 year old is considered pedophilia.. Tell the kid that 17 is mature enough for a girl to make her own choices regardless of the views of your backwards country. Basicly tell him to fuck off, you're in college, he's in high school, the fact that you're even worried about this makes you seem like a huge beta.

Isn't there a legal age of consent?

Yeah that's what we're trying. But it's so lame having to keep it like invisible. Especially in a smaller sized town like ours.

This shits like an epic MTV love movie featuring Patrick Stewart and that fsggot from social network. There's the white trash antagonist.

I don't know if it'll ever calm down tho. This guy legitimately might be psycho

knock the living shit outta the cunt OP don't be a pussy

why don't you arrange a meeting with the ex-bf and let him fuck you in the ass real good since you're clearly in love with him and just using this chick as a beard. she deserves better, and you deserve a proper ass-fucking. if he's not available, hmu i'll be happy to help you out.

>Isn't there a legal age of consent?
Considering the state in the USA. Most of the mid-west, the AoC is 16. On the coasts, it is 18.

Dude I don't care. But it's just the fact the girl I'm dealing with has anxiety and so this effects her. And she doesn't want her parents knowing. Her dads like a correctional officer. I don't know how he'd react. Based on she seems about the situation, it couldn't be any good. And like I said he's a shit stain who will lie hard to get his way and make me look like a sack of shit one way or another with no evidence. It'll just make me look bad and put me off on a bad note with her parents right from the jump

Age of consent is 16 ahaha. But the fucker is still manipulative and gonna fucking bad mouth. Idk it's just a lame situation all around

You dont need to fight. My friend had similar situation like yours. He went straight to the dude's parents. You could do the same shit, if you say that "the great children" blackmail someone else they parents will be soo butthurt that they will ground the shit out of him. Might work might not. Your call

Never stoop to his level, don't get petty, it'll make you look like a fucking loser. You already look like a fucking loser, to be fair, getting rustled over some 17 year old kid. Block him on everything, make a post about how he's some butthurt kid who can't accept that his ex is fucking you, and then fuck his ex. Easy

If that is the girl in the pic, she is worth the fight. As far as the lying sack of shit, if he is like this, you are not the first to get his treatment. Dig up into this guy's background. You'll find something that gets him busted. If all else fails, massive violence solves a lot of problems.

>And I can't fight the kid cause he's 17

sounds like you're too scared to fight him to be honest OP

all OP needs to do is record his shit behavior and show it to his parents, ive done that plenty of times. It works really well, unless they are shit parents that dont care.

He deals with fellow white trash "drug" dealers. I really don't know shit about the kid enough to acsess who he is and what he'd do. Like I wouldn't be surprised if he randomly surprised if he pulls up with his low life friends and jump me, because some of his friends have been known to do that apparently.

And what if they have knives. I don't wanna die over this fucking stupid shit.

She's also a virgin, so he's definitely really mad at me haha

If he swings first I'll have no choice but to swing back. But ultimately I'd rather avoid altercations.

You guys should both stop letting this kid have power over you.
Tell the little douche to grow up and go fuck himself, then stop worrying about it.

It's pretty shity situation, if i may ask what country do you live?

yeah OP listen to this guy, try and get some dirt on this little shit and if all else fails beat the living shit outta him.

first, you fucked up royally when you allowed the public to know you were engaging in sexual stuff with a minor (assuming you're in USA).

two, you seem pretty stupid about the whole thing "I can't fight him", really? your answer is to punch someone? thank you for being shit pleb status, the middle class needs more fodder like you to keep the wheels running so I guess I can't be that bent, also you're only 20 so there's that too

She doesn't want to do that because she's scared of the repercussions of how he'll react and lash out immediately afterwards. This girl is legitmately afraid of her but she's still in that high school mindset where judgement and shit still matters.

Believe me if I had full control of the situation this would have been fixed long ago

USA

Honestly you're looking like a sack of shit already. You did come to Sup Forums for advice after all

Lmao when did I allow the public to know we were engaged sexually? That never happened

First time asking Sup Forums for advice tbh

my girl is 27, I'm 49. it's not even an issue ever.

provoke him into doing something rash, then use that to get him in trouble.
Example:
talk to him one on one, say you have reconsidered things and want to apologize, then insult him or piss him off enough to get him to swing first or do something regrettable, then get him out of the picture.

Yeah it's really not a big deal. It's just her being scared about it.
She legit has anxiety issues.

She's incredible though. No one id rather spend time with.

Honestly. If money were not an issue id get him a fucking hooker and videotape that shit in HD+ and blackmail the fuck out of him. Just get him a decent looking one or just get him super shitfaced. What state BTW?

I was thinking of that, and low key filming it somehow and capturing the situation

just wear a wire or something and have a friend record it from a distance.

Is audio enough? I could do that wih a wire mic. But idk about involving a friend in this embarrassing shit show of a situation lol. Maybe tho I could get someone if necessary

a camera stand is a good replacement for a person, and you can disguise it better too.

>Find an user that lives close by.
>By him a beer as a thank you.
>Post story on this board
>????
>Profit

Why does nobody fucking listen to me

Wot?

Kek you think a girl like that isn't going to be roastied up by 8 Chad's by next year

She's not that type of chick. That's why I fuck with her. She loves video games. That type of chick that 4channers jerk over lol

>4channers