Pitbulls: Violent or Innocent?

Pitbulls: Violent or Innocent?

Other urls found in this thread:

aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd rather get myself a hyena.

Dangerous. For would-be tough guys and nimrods with no sense of accountability.

No different than an unraised child. Blame those who molded them from birth on.

Inherently more dangerous than other dogs. Denying it also denies the concept of breeding animals for certain traits and natures across human history.

Not all Pitbulls are violent, however due to generations of selective breeding and imbredding they have a chemical imbalance in their brains which makes them more likely to snap and attack than other breeds.

A potentially dangerous animal typically controlled by a irresponsible fool.

You can't truly blame the animal but I'm always wary of them.

I've had two diffrent pits and both absolutely can NOT be around other animals. Great with people but no amount of nice can take that shit away

Had pitbulls for almost 35 years, never had one so much as growl at me. It's owner, not the dog.

Niggers of the canine world,unsociable and unstable

My pitbull is totally find around people and other dogs

Heroic

Dachshunds are born violent, regardless of how they're raised. It's in their genes. I don't know about pitbulls though.

the problem is: if you are bited by a pitbull, you will have a mark for your life , he can even bite your fingers off. and if we are taking about a child , the pit bull just bite the child face off, this is rare in other dogs , but still can happen.

still love pitbulls best dog to play ever you can ever , you can mma the shit of that dog and he likes it hahahha

fuckiung kek

Pitbull is the dog that humans teached bitpull to FIGHT!!! therefore no human less than IQ 140 should ever own a bitpull.

Innocent

If their environment is good, all dogs will be good
If their environment is bad/poor/abusive for whatever reason pits are more likely to develop and/or retain violent and aggressive behaviors. They're just dogs. I wouldn't say they are prone to violence, but they more easily learn it for sure.

not any more violent than other breeds just more capable to fuck you up because they arent pussies who let go when you hit them with crowbars

this

Pits are bad news, they have killed lots of kids here in England so now they are banned, I have a Staffordshire Bull and I wouldn't trust it alown with any kids either .

my doberman attacked niggers on site
my pits were fucking gay pussies who didnt know the meaning of personal space when it was time to sleep

then how do you explain niggers

>Pitbulls: Violent or Innocent?
Gassy. Very gassy.

Who cares. Only niggers and spics like these ugly pieces of shit.

These. Saying that they aren't more prone to violent behavior against friendlies implies that genetics has no effect on brain development or hormone control, which is retarded.

/thread

A special permit should be needed for every dog that is capable of killing somebody. Owners should have to pass a psychological exam and a basic dog trainer exam and have no bad police records. This will probably exclude 80% of trash people.

Violent.
And there is no such thing as innocence.

Violent. And they shouldn't be allowed to be pets. It's been proven they're more aggressive than other dogs. The owners are blind.

> A special permit should be needed for every dog that is capable of killing somebody
So quite literally every dog ever.

> basic dog trainer exam
This is far more important.

>pitbulls dindu nuffin

Yeah. Although, look at how many shitheads have driver license.

Weinerdogs dont tear your face off though.

Okay, dog breeds that are linked to the majority of deadly/major injury incidents.
Yeah, it probably wouldn't turn out as I imagined.

The potential is there. They were bred specifically to stuff themselves down holes containing rats and badgers to drag those little fuckers out. Gotta be a special kind of crazy to do that shit.

But weinerdogs are expensive, rare, and prone to joint problems. Most people who own them are responsible dog owners who can train them, love them, and look after them.

I hate to say it but I agree.

I've owned pitbulls for years. People have just dumped their pits on me because they know I'm comfortable around them. In total I've owned 8 of them. Two of which were rescues from dog fighting rings. I've only ever raised 2 from puppyhood, the rest I took over after a couple of years from their previous owners.

The fact is it has always been much harder to get them to play nice with other animals. Even the nice, friendly ones had trouble. After years of training and discipline sometimes they'll just snap and start biting other dogs without much warning.

Of the 8 dogs, the two that were friendly with other pets were also the two biggest males. They definitely seemed the calmest, probably because of their size; both were over 120lbs, which is enormous for a pit. Both dogs were also pure bred with decent pedigrees; long line of show dogs, so that was probably also a factor with their temperament. They never bit, but they did like to show their dominance a bit too much. One of them even became a little bit food aggressive after he was already 6 years old.

The females were always unpredictable. One of my favorites, who I still miss, attacked our chihuahua twice, requiring him to get stitches both times. Then one day I found a strange dog, a little yorkie, had crawled under our fence and was running around with her. I haven't a clue how this strange dog managed to not be murdered, but you never know with pits.

Another female was a rescue. Covered in scars and very afraid when we first got her, she was very "emotional" if you can call it that. From what I heard her previous owners just tied her to a pole and let the male fighting dogs just beat the shit out of her. She always seemed a little crazy but was also very eager to please. One day while laying in bed she just got up and mauled the female from above, without any warning at all.

Pic related, a stray I found wandering the streets.

> Okay, dog breeds that are linked to the majority of deadly/major injury incidents

You know how many times large/dangerous breeds have bitten me? None.
Its the little bastards that bite. Sure, a chiuaua probably won't take my face off, but U've needed stitches from one of them. Fuck me, I had to kill a jack russell terrier before it killed my dane x mastiff (who was cowering behind me on lead while this fucking rat ran free). Broke my heart, but it just wouldn't stop.

I owned a pit bull who used to get bossed around by my neighbor's beagle.

Violent and the only people who own them are niggers, black or white.

Violent breed. The only dogs I've ever seen attack anyone were pits. Shit tier nigger dog

This

According to the director of the SPCA pitbulls have a switch in their brain that goes from docile to homicide in an instant. That switch can be triggered by almost anything.
His take is that all pitbulls, Staffordshire Terriers and similar breeds should be put down ASAP.

Got a source on that? Cos here's a recent article on the ASPCA's stance on 'dangerous breeds'

aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls

Condemning pits and staffies because of idiot owners is plain stupid. If that's the case then rottweilers and German Shepherds should be illegal as well. They are bigger, more protective and more likely to attack a human than a pit is. Statistics agree with that too, both of those breeds have far more attacks under their belt yearly than pit Bulls do.

doesn't matter. it can and has the will.
wouldn't shoot the dog. I'd shoot the owner.

Would you put an ugly ass christmas sweater over this face?