Would you ever suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole?

Would you ever suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Andy Sixx&defid=5889843
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWdKm99IfnA
travelerstoday.com/articles/6395/20130526/andy-biersack-dead-black-veil-brides-singer-becomes-victim-internet-death-hoax-died-die.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You bet I would, OP

SAGE

Bump

SAGE

Andy, go troll somewhere else faggot.

saged.

Bump :3

Bump XD

saged

fuck off

Andy

is

Bump :o

A

faggot

Fresh log

i don't understand this meme

megafaggot

Andy Sixx
The tremendous queer of a lead singer from Black Veil Brides, known for his army of brain dead arrogant fans and his lack of talent in singing and musicianship. Some may refer to him as "Andy Ballsack", in mockery of his real name, Andy Biersack, (because for some reason every "musician" in the scene has to change their name to something irrelevant and stupid.)
People think Andy Sixx can sing? The harmonious sound of farts from my asshole sound more appealing.
#andy #sixx #untalented #douche #bag

uber faggot

Andy Six hate

kikebook.com/BVBSuk/

have a bump, fam

SAGE

BUMP

Bump

sage

I know who you are.

saged

bump

Subways
Eat fresh

I LOVE TO EAT SHIT

Black Veil Brides
The worst fucking band to ever play a gig, they rip off every thing, they stole their appearance from kiss and then just straight up crossed it with every emo band in existence, the lead singer stole his stage name from nikki sixx from motley crue, all their riffs/solos are generic easy to play shit that sounds just like a7x or atreyu only less complex, all their songs are about the same thing, they try and market the idea of being your self (by dressing just like they do) to bullied loner kids and then wear tight clothes and shove their crotches in the face of 13 year old girls just so they can make money, and they can single handedly ruin any concert they play, they scene emo posers are and anyone who likes them is shallow retarded and most likely also scene emo
scene emo fag: black veil brides is the greatest band ever!!!!!

person with half a mind: no their not they suck and are extremely unoriginal, go try and cut yourself and pussy out then shop at hot topic faggot

scene emo fag runs off crying
#gay #scene #emo #fag #cock suckers #annoying #unoriginal

mega sage

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWdKm99IfnA

Andy Sixx is a faggot, see the video here:

Someone's pissed

kikebook.com/MarththeMuthafukinPrinceofAltea/posts/210648422371352

More Andy Sixx hate

I don't give a fuck about the band or their music, I just want those warm creamy logs

Nope, you have seen fit to share your shit fetish with us, I think its fair we give your faggot ass some back.

Someone sure enjoyed that log of shit

Andy Six is dead , read it here:

travelerstoday.com/articles/6395/20130526/andy-biersack-dead-black-veil-brides-singer-becomes-victim-internet-death-hoax-died-die.htm

:^) tasty right?

>Black Veil Brides
>The worst fucking band to ever play a gig, they rip off every thing, they stole their appearance from kiss and then just straight up crossed it with every emo band in existence, the lead singer stole his stage name from nikki sixx from motley crue, all their riffs/solos are generic easy to play shit that sounds just like a7x or atreyu only less complex, all their songs are about the same thing, they try and market the idea of being your self (by dressing just like they do) to bullied loner kids and then wear tight clothes and shove their crotches in the face of 13 year old girls just so they can make money, and they can single handedly ruin any concert they play, they scene emo posers are and anyone who likes them is shallow retarded and most likely also scene emo
>scene emo fag: black veil brides is the greatest band ever!!!!!
>person with half a mind: no their not they suck and are extremely unoriginal, go try and cut yourself and pussy out then shop at hot topic faggot
>scene emo fag runs off crying
>#gay #scene #emo #fag #cock suckers #annoying #unoriginal

Bump

Black Veil Brides
The worst fucking band to ever play a gig, they rip off every thing, they stole their appearance from kiss and then just straight up crossed it with every emo band in existence, the lead singer stole his stage name from nikki sixx from motley crue, all their riffs/solos are generic easy to play shit that sounds just like a7x or atreyu only less complex, all their songs are about the same thing, they try and market the idea of being your self (by dressing just like they do) to bullied loner kids and then wear tight clothes and shove their crotches in the face of 13 year old girls just so they can make money, and they can single handedly ruin any concert they play, they scene emo posers are and anyone who likes them is shallow retarded and most likely also scene emo

person with half a mind: no their not they suck and are extremely unoriginal, go try and cut yourself and pussy out then shop at hot topic faggot

Andy Sixx
The tremendous queer of a lead singer from Black Veil Brides, known for his army of brain dead arrogant fans and his lack of talent in singing and musicianship. Some may refer to him as "Andy Ballsack", in mockery of his real name, Andy Biersack, (because for some reason every "musician" in the scene has to change their name to something irrelevant and stupid.)
People think Andy Sixx can sing? The harmonious sound of farts from my asshole sound more appealing.

>Andy Sixx

Everyone who is bitching about these threads makes it worth it to keep starting them. Instead of just simply ignoring them, they would rather sperg out like colossal faggots

>
Andy Sixx

Black Veil Brides

>Hi guys, I know you won't believe me, but I'm Andy Biersack. Please stop these threads. They make me feel really uncomfortable. Some days I don't even want to apply my makeup. I rarely shit, but when I do, it's not even remotely solid enough to be sucked out in log form.
>Got to go
>My manscara is running from crying so much. I know I act tough, but I'm really a sensitive guy.

welcome newfaggot

Andy's asshole is never dead

Quick someone start a new shitlog thread!

Andy Sixx

Hiw dare you

bump