Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

ITT: Things people outside California are too stupid to understand

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

nice b8 m8

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

big rocks kill. one fell on a friend of mine. outlaw big rocks. also earthquakes, they kill to. outlaw earthquakes.

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

This is why safes are so important if you have guns. If you don't lock them up they WILL find a way out of the house and rampage through your neighborhood.

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

especially the black ones

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

Things people outside California are too stupid to understand

that it's brilliantly intelligent to spend money you don't have on beaners that aren't citizens but are for some reason a tremendous drain on society. like we have to import more crime. isn't that what we have niggers for? goddamn do i have to tell you fuckers everything?

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

I don't understand. What does assault weapons do?

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

kek

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

If you don't lock them up they WILL find a way out of the house and rampage through your neighborhood

i had a ruger blackhawk that took off in my truck last week. fucker robbed a convenience store and shot 2 hookers before i found it. you can bet that gun is gonna be grounded for a year at least. no phone calls, no dating, nothing. fucking little bitch, and right after christmas. this is what happens when you aren't allowed to spank them anymore.

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

guns kill people
most guns are black

It finally makes sense. Manufacturers need to take notes from The Hunger Games.

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

dubs and california gets taken over by mexicans with assault rifles

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

Things people INSIDE California are too stupid to understand.

Guns don't kill people, BULLETS kill people

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

Manufacturers need to take notes from The Hunger Games

this guy gets it. if gun makers would just hire only emotionless hack fucking flavor of the day girls that couldn't act their way through an open door, things would straighten out in short order.

on the other hand, i have seen her nekkid on the interweb, so it all evens out.

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

but yet they still kill people in cali even though they are illegal.

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE

anything they use to do it is just a tool, like a hammer or a millinneal pajama boy cali liberal

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

they still kill people in cali even though they are illegal.

well that can't be right. didn't anyone explain the law to these guns?

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

I know it's b8 but still it makes me wanna kms

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Funny how people want to "save lives" yet pic related

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

But to them a baby is not a life until its born. and to some of them its not even a life then if the mother dose not want it as is supported by a bill that obama tried to get passed that would allow the mother to off her baby after a botched abortion attempt that ended with the birth of the child.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

just call the police

my favorite lefty argument. the last two times i called the cops, it took 45 minutes the first time for a response, and 90 minutes and three phone calls to 911 the other time. what a fucking joke. and once they get there, what can they do? the crime is over and the perp is long fucking gone. sorry, not leaving my family's safety up to some weekend warrior with a badge and a glock he hasn't fired in 3 years and never cleaned

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

the assault weapon in my gun safe hasn't killed anyone

ergo, OPs premise is false propaganda

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

just call the police

But i identify as black!

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

abortion = birth control for really fucking lazy irresponsible people

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

you didnt call them for an emergency if they took 45 minutes. if you called them and said "THIS NIGGA GOT A GUN SHOOTIN PPL" theyd be there in less than 5 minutes.

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

this user speaks truth, i witnessed a lightning strike, called 911, local police jumped the curb doing about 55 less than 2 minutes into the call. all i told them was the cross streets nearby(we were in a field)

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

you aren't having enough children!
better import more shitskins

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

you didnt call them for an emergency if they took 45 minutes.

bullshit i didn't. a couple of beaners had stolen a car from the carmax down the street. they came tearing through our subdivision at about 60 mph, there were kids jump out of the way. they hit the T intersection at my house and came within a couple of feet of ending up in my living room. tore the fuck out of my yard. when the fucking cops FINALLY showed up, you could still hear the car charging around in the neighborhood next to ours. they didn't seem to even give a fuck. "ok, we'll look into it" didn't take a description or anything. fucking worthless ass deadbeats

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

did anyone get hurt? no? then it wasnt an emergency, do you have any fucking idea how many calls a day they get saying "SOME GUY IS DRIVING DANGEROUSLY THROUGH MY NEIGHBORHOOD!!!"?

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

lightning strike, called 911, local police jumped the curb doing about 55 less than 2 minutes into the call

that's just irresponsible. what the fuck were they going to do, arrest the sky?

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

People kill people.

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

this was a felony car theft that came close to killing more than a few people you idiot. you are one dumb SOB

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

And you are the reason people think California residents are stupid.
quick fact review
Assault Weapons are not legal for civilian ownership
sporting rifles are legal
putting a rear spoiler on honda does not make it a race car
putting attachments on a sporting rifle does not make it an assault rifle
more people are killed by stabbings than by shootings
gun control does not work
if you feel there should be more big government and gun control, move to Chicago

Have a nice day

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

CPR on the kid that got struck, evidently with lightning strikes CPR is like instantly needed.

Kevin James
Kevin James

assault rifles are more lethal

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

cars have killed people, let's outlaw those too

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

well, duh
what do you think weapons are made for? paperweights? are you retarded?

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

All guns kill OP.

This is why californians are not taken seriously.....

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

nah, you are dumb if you think they will believe all that based on one guy calling.

no wonder they showed up 45 minutes later, you make it sound like every other whiny call there is. and how the fuck did you know it was a stolen car? oh wait, you didnt. you probably found out after the fact, odds are your call was basically "this car almost hit a bunch of kids racing through the neighborhood" then you described the car, has it ever fucking occured to you that they may have taken that long BECAUSE THEY WERE LOOKING FOR IT?
ofc not. doesnt fit your narrative.

oh and "could still hear it racing in the other neighborhood" unlikely. odds are it was some other faggot doing dumb shit, since thats actually REALLY common.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

im not defending banning guns, but your argument is fukken stupid m8.

John Lopez
John Lopez

Most of the aborted babies are black though so its all good.

James Morris
James Morris

nah their arguement is fine, cuz more deaths occur purposfully with cars than with guns, but you dont see people trying to fight that.

the people that want guns gone are the people who dont understand history or WHY we have them to begin with. or worse, they DO understand, and want to take that away.

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

but your argument is fukken stupid m8.

It is exactly as stupid as the argument for banning guns is.

Thing X is scarry and hurts people
BAN THING X!!!!

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Right, because that's silly -- unlike the case with firearms, no American has a right to own or operate motor vehicles.

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

where do you live? i live in a city, so the cops take like 10 to get there.

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

well i'm not making it up, that's what happened. i'm a grown adult and feel no need to embellish. and the original point was that i'm not leaving the protection of my family up to someone that may or may not show up, and only to cart the body away when they do get there. you do what you want.

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Jesus dude, ever heard of this thing called hyperbole? Obviously we're not being literal. The point is that just that because something can be dangerous if mis-used, it doesn't necessarily follow that it should be made illegal, which is a decent argument.

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

What exactly is an assault weapon defined as? Are there assault knives? Assault swords? Assault baseball bats? Assault dogs?

The truth is that most can probably do more damage in a crowd with a 9mm, than some yahoo with an AR-15 can, considering the AR isn't easily concealed. And calling an AR an assault weapon is asinine.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

ITT: OP perpetuates Commiefornias shitty reputation

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

It's not the bullet killing people, it's the lack of blood and damaged internal organs that kooks em.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

Everyone knows more guns equals less shootings.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

this makes me think you made it all up lol.
no one was questioning whether it happened or not, merely that you fail to consider all information before just decided "lol they suck at police stuff"

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

more deaths occur purposfully with cars than with guns
bullshit, citation needed
if you think the issue is that simple i bet you live a simple happy life and i envy you
no American has a right to own or operate motor vehicles.
wut

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

i was living in Charlotte at the time. the only way to insure a quick response time in that city is to tell them that one of their precious niggers is breaking into your house and you're about to shoot them. that will get about 12 cops there in seconds. and that's fact, i've seen it happen to a friend. called multiple times telling then the guy was breaking in on him, he was in his 60s and crippled. they didn't do shit until he said, "ok, well i'm shooting him when he gets through the window". it was like a season premier of COPS within around 2 minutes

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

Assault dogs

i have an assault dog. i have a Von der Sauk GSD

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

nigga wat

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

I'm not even sure what that is. Write in English, kraut.

Adam James
Adam James

im not defending banning guns

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

California is were intelligence goes to die.

something only people outside California understand.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

it's the stable. you obviously know nothing about schutzhunds

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit