ITT: Things people outside California are too stupid to understand

ITT: Things people outside California are too stupid to understand

nice b8 m8

big rocks kill. one fell on a friend of mine. outlaw big rocks. also earthquakes, they kill to. outlaw earthquakes.

This is why safes are so important if you have guns. If you don't lock them up they WILL find a way out of the house and rampage through your neighborhood.

especially the black ones

>Things people outside California are too stupid to understand

that it's brilliantly intelligent to spend money you don't have on beaners that aren't citizens but are for some reason a tremendous drain on society. like we have to import more crime. isn't that what we have niggers for? goddamn do i have to tell you fuckers everything?

I don't understand. What does assault weapons do?

kek

>If you don't lock them up they WILL find a way out of the house and rampage through your neighborhood

i had a ruger blackhawk that took off in my truck last week. fucker robbed a convenience store and shot 2 hookers before i found it. you can bet that gun is gonna be grounded for a year at least. no phone calls, no dating, nothing. fucking little bitch, and right after christmas. this is what happens when you aren't allowed to spank them anymore.

>guns kill people
>most guns are black

It finally makes sense. Manufacturers need to take notes from The Hunger Games.

dubs and california gets taken over by mexicans with assault rifles

Things people INSIDE California are too stupid to understand.

Guns don't kill people, BULLETS kill people

>Manufacturers need to take notes from The Hunger Games

this guy gets it. if gun makers would just hire only emotionless hack fucking flavor of the day girls that couldn't act their way through an open door, things would straighten out in short order.

on the other hand, i have seen her nekkid on the interweb, so it all evens out.

but yet they still kill people in cali even though they are illegal.

PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE

anything they use to do it is just a tool, like a hammer or a millinneal pajama boy cali liberal

>they still kill people in cali even though they are illegal.

well that can't be right. didn't anyone explain the law to these guns?

I know it's b8 but still it makes me wanna kms

Funny how people want to "save lives" yet pic related

But to them a baby is not a life until its born. and to some of them its not even a life then if the mother dose not want it as is supported by a bill that obama tried to get passed that would allow the mother to off her baby after a botched abortion attempt that ended with the birth of the child.

>just call the police

my favorite lefty argument. the last two times i called the cops, it took 45 minutes the first time for a response, and 90 minutes and three phone calls to 911 the other time. what a fucking joke. and once they get there, what can they do? the crime is over and the perp is long fucking gone. sorry, not leaving my family's safety up to some weekend warrior with a badge and a glock he hasn't fired in 3 years and never cleaned

the assault weapon in my gun safe hasn't killed anyone

ergo, OPs premise is false propaganda

>just call the police

But i identify as black!

abortion = birth control for really fucking lazy irresponsible people

you didnt call them for an emergency if they took 45 minutes. if you called them and said "THIS NIGGA GOT A GUN SHOOTIN PPL" theyd be there in less than 5 minutes.

this user speaks truth, i witnessed a lightning strike, called 911, local police jumped the curb doing about 55 less than 2 minutes into the call. all i told them was the cross streets nearby(we were in a field)

>you aren't having enough children!
>better import more shitskins

>you didnt call them for an emergency if they took 45 minutes.

bullshit i didn't. a couple of beaners had stolen a car from the carmax down the street. they came tearing through our subdivision at about 60 mph, there were kids jump out of the way. they hit the T intersection at my house and came within a couple of feet of ending up in my living room. tore the fuck out of my yard. when the fucking cops FINALLY showed up, you could still hear the car charging around in the neighborhood next to ours. they didn't seem to even give a fuck. "ok, we'll look into it" didn't take a description or anything. fucking worthless ass deadbeats

did anyone get hurt? no? then it wasnt an emergency, do you have any fucking idea how many calls a day they get saying "SOME GUY IS DRIVING DANGEROUSLY THROUGH MY NEIGHBORHOOD!!!"?

>lightning strike, called 911, local police jumped the curb doing about 55 less than 2 minutes into the call

that's just irresponsible. what the fuck were they going to do, arrest the sky?

People kill people.

this was a felony car theft that came close to killing more than a few people you idiot. you are one dumb SOB

And you are the reason people think California residents are stupid.
quick fact review
>Assault Weapons are not legal for civilian ownership
>sporting rifles are legal
>putting a rear spoiler on honda does not make it a race car
>putting attachments on a sporting rifle does not make it an assault rifle
>more people are killed by stabbings than by shootings
>gun control does not work
>if you feel there should be more big government and gun control, move to Chicago

Have a nice day

CPR on the kid that got struck, evidently with lightning strikes CPR is like instantly needed.

assault rifles are more lethal

cars have killed people, let's outlaw those too

well, duh
what do you think weapons are made for? paperweights? are you retarded?

All guns kill OP.

This is why californians are not taken seriously.....

nah, you are dumb if you think they will believe all that based on one guy calling.

no wonder they showed up 45 minutes later, you make it sound like every other whiny call there is. and how the fuck did you know it was a stolen car? oh wait, you didnt. you probably found out after the fact, odds are your call was basically "this car almost hit a bunch of kids racing through the neighborhood" then you described the car, has it ever fucking occured to you that they may have taken that long BECAUSE THEY WERE LOOKING FOR IT?
ofc not. doesnt fit your narrative.

oh and "could still hear it racing in the other neighborhood" unlikely. odds are it was some other faggot doing dumb shit, since thats actually REALLY common.

im not defending banning guns, but your argument is fukken stupid m8.

Most of the aborted babies are black though so its all good.

nah their arguement is fine, cuz more deaths occur purposfully with cars than with guns, but you dont see people trying to fight that.

the people that want guns gone are the people who dont understand history or WHY we have them to begin with. or worse, they DO understand, and want to take that away.

>but your argument is fukken stupid m8.

It is exactly as stupid as the argument for banning guns is.

>Thing X is scarry and hurts people
>BAN THING X!!!!

Right, because that's silly -- unlike the case with firearms, no American has a right to own or operate motor vehicles.

where do you live? i live in a city, so the cops take like 10 to get there.

well i'm not making it up, that's what happened. i'm a grown adult and feel no need to embellish. and the original point was that i'm not leaving the protection of my family up to someone that may or may not show up, and only to cart the body away when they do get there. you do what you want.

Jesus dude, ever heard of this thing called hyperbole? Obviously we're not being literal. The point is that just that because something can be dangerous if mis-used, it doesn't necessarily follow that it should be made illegal, which is a decent argument.

What exactly is an assault weapon defined as? Are there assault knives? Assault swords? Assault baseball bats? Assault dogs?

The truth is that most can probably do more damage in a crowd with a 9mm, than some yahoo with an AR-15 can, considering the AR isn't easily concealed. And calling an AR an assault weapon is asinine.

>ITT: OP perpetuates Commiefornias shitty reputation

It's not the bullet killing people, it's the lack of blood and damaged internal organs that kooks em.

Everyone knows more guns equals less shootings.

this makes me think you made it all up lol.
no one was questioning whether it happened or not, merely that you fail to consider all information before just decided "lol they suck at police stuff"

>more deaths occur purposfully with cars than with guns
bullshit, citation needed
if you think the issue is that simple i bet you live a simple happy life and i envy you
>no American has a right to own or operate motor vehicles.
wut

i was living in Charlotte at the time. the only way to insure a quick response time in that city is to tell them that one of their precious niggers is breaking into your house and you're about to shoot them. that will get about 12 cops there in seconds. and that's fact, i've seen it happen to a friend. called multiple times telling then the guy was breaking in on him, he was in his 60s and crippled. they didn't do shit until he said, "ok, well i'm shooting him when he gets through the window". it was like a season premier of COPS within around 2 minutes

>Assault dogs

i have an assault dog. i have a Von der Sauk GSD

nigga wat

I'm not even sure what that is. Write in English, kraut.

>im not defending banning guns

California is were intelligence goes to die.

>something only people outside California understand.

it's the stable. you obviously know nothing about schutzhunds