What do you guys do when you know you're girlfriend is fucking someone at the moment

What do you guys do when you know you're girlfriend is fucking someone at the moment

Other urls found in this thread:

karlamclaren.com/why-love-is-not-an-emotion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fap

Not have a girlfriend anymore.

join

But we are in love and get along really goddamn well

/Thread.

what am I fuckin gay

remember love isnt real and shrug it off

sage

fuck someone else that moment

be a little bitch and instead of doing anything about it I go and shitpost on Sup Forums

Fucking faggot just dump her. If you dont she will

Cuck. Might as well show us some nudes of her.

Nigga love is real its just an emotion. It aint like Gravity where anne hathaway says its fuckin multidimensional or some shit, it probably exists

Dude im not gonna dump her just because she cheats on me Ive been fuckin her roommate for the past few months and I still wanna be with her.

Im not gonna storm in and demand they stop thats fuckin autistic.

karlamclaren.com/why-love-is-not-an-emotion/

No you're not and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you foot the bill on everything

stop being her boyfriend? Seems like she doesn't respect you. Doesn't mean you have to cut her off completely, but just fuck her on the side while you look for a loyal woman, and then dump the roastie when you find a loyal woman.

My GF did it to me when we were living together. The guy actually came up to me saying sorry. I was not expecting this, he told me he had no idea we were dating and wanted to come clean. The guy felt terrible because his excuse was I wouldnt want this happening to me. He showed me the pictures she sent him Im like ok im not going to beat your ass.
I went home waited for her to goto work and packed upp all of her things and dropped them off at her moms house. Her mom was like wtf and I told her the story and he mom said sorry blah blah . GF comes home to new locks and is banging on the door. I confront her and tell her shes not welcome here and I cant promise I wont hurt you if you stay here. She was like user i need my things and I told her everything was at her moms house.
I than had a very close coworker come over and said since im single we should fuck, im ike ok. She stays the night and the ex shows up saying sorry and wanting to talk. I tell her no since I have someone on her side of the bed, no room in the house for you.
She goes crazy, like Black chick crazy even trhough shes white. My coworker comes out in my Dota shirt my ex bought me from TI5 and yells at me while my ex is yelling at me " DO YOU WANT A FUCKING OMELET". That made everything worse, she tried to push her way in but im waayy stronger so i shove her out tell her im calling the cops and slammed the door. Than her mom comes over thinking im the fucked up one for inviting someone over after i was just cheated on after her daughter sending nudes to others, im like Mrs michaels, Fuck off.
Took a few months for everything to die down, but what a crazy few months

You are what everyone should be doing when they find out they're getting cheated on. The true alpha.