AOTY in March

>AOTY in March

Damn...

>AOTY

user dont you mean playlist of the year

>album

it was pretty a pretty bad playlist

Why isn't this an album? it has only original songs, right? what's the difference?

go back to facebook

April 7th is in two weeks

better get cooking

Kendrick will obviously be better and probably AOTY as per usual

Fucking rockist

It's a marketing thing

I gave it 4 chances and I can confirm this shit is wack as fuck

Care to explain?

Drake killing these rappers and making it look easy. Kendrick will release another muh black power grammy bait album that'll be forgotten in 3 months.

"I'm not tryna win awards, that shit look forced"

Drake came out and called it a playlist not an album. Not tottaly sure why since I havent listened to it but it sounds like it is because it is not really a cohesive piece and it is more like a collection of songs.

Nice b8 post.

TPAB is literally the only rap album I still occasionally listen to from that year. Drake is a meme

TPAB is some tryhard shit. I liked it and what it tries to accomplish (which is already been done by Nas before) but it literally has no replay value.

Ok, which drake songs have replay value?

Most songs on More Life are much better for easy listening. In any context; home, work, car, club, parties, etc. Kendrick's music has a narrower scope in comparison, especially the conscious heavy stuff. Yes it's good and has a better message but listening to that shit over and over is ridiculous. Especially if you can't relate to what he's saying, which applies to most people on this board.

You got the expected and got panels backwards

>Ed Sheeran makes white shitty pop
>REEEEE pleb

>Drake makes black shitty pop
>ZOMG AOTY SO PATRISHUN ZOMG

Cucks

this

cringe

I DON'T TRUST A WORD YOU SAAAAAYYY

/thread

This is an 18+ board