Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I started browsing back in 2007. I don't come on here much, anyways every year I come on here and give out a game or two to someone who I think deserves it.

Write me a reason why you deserve a free game on steam.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/magfruit/
steamcommunity.com/id/lablueg/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/tatucareta/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998936265/
steamcommunity.com/id/lordebyron/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/Legacy_Frost/
steamcommunity.com/id/lemur112/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/papertopia/
steamcommunity.com/id/reltihlieh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump.

cuz I'm poor user :(

okay, post steam id ill talk to you on there

cuz im a poorfag with depression and the only thing i can do is play games on my pc
ID: issakmason

Cause I'm too autistic to get a job and buy them for myself.

steamcommunity.com/id/magfruit/

g_zeikidze fizmata

I'm rich. I don't care if I get a free game or not.

Because I'm an fucking alpha and alpha's get what they want; especially from little pussy hole fuckboys like you, so you're gonna give me ESO with all the fucking DLC packs plus pictures of your mom nude cause you obviously don't have a gf and you're gonna do it now you little bitch

well, if u are rich buy me cs:go

Because my escape from depression is games. Plus, I'm not in a financial status to buy a game, and almost all my games are from giveaways or gifts since I have only bought 5 games myself.

Forgot my ID.
ID/TheGamingNeko

hmmm. Maybe. I don't see a reason to do so but I'll think about it.

because I'm going to eventually kill myself

I live in third world country and every good game on steam it's way too expensive for me. I just want Dark Souls 3.

Id: matias_34511

im poor and depressed, no friends, the only thing i do is study and play games but cant buy them

oh fuck off, you're the guy who can't even play half his games because you have a potato computer

I don't really have much of a reason other than I'm pretty bored, and can't spend any money until I start my new job next week. It'd just be cool to have a game to kill time with.

>steamcommunity.com/id/lablueg/wishlist

>on Sup Forums
>starting a job

don't lie to us user

Poor user. I hope your life gets better.

I'm pretty sure that my pc runs DS3

I walked out on my other one, but I subsequently got hired somewhere else right after. Just gotta wait until next week. It's just delivering pizzas, but it'll do for now!

Post your specs and i'll think about it

18 y.o collage student with 100 dollar monthly pocket money from parents. Signed a paper that says "I will not try to get employed -for a period of time-" because police wanted me to sign it. Saving up to stuff. /id/paythebills

i hope that too

>collage
look at my collage guise

Going to continue writing.
So, I got a second hand computer, and all I want is Rabi-Ribi. Can't get employed either, and I just really want to play this game I guess.

i9
RX2000
and some random mobo

Intel i5 4460
Gtx 970 4gb
8 gb kingston ddr3 1800 Mhz

>i9
Your cpu is more expensive than my computer third world my ass

Again, Graphics card is more expensive than my PC.

don't you see spanish on my profile? I live in SA

san antonio, like. texas or something else

It costs me a lot of work

I'm working as a medical scribe, and make minimum wage since the market knows that there will always be a supply of pre meds. The experience is good though, minus the crazy hours

user faded away :/

user, i dont deserve a free game. I have 260 something games on steam and another 200 on gog. I have more than that physically for ps4/ps3/3ds and various other consoles.

I admire what you are doing though, and I would do something similar as well, if not for the fact that I get would choose someone who is just trying to cheat me out of some cash, and not get the game to a guy who needs it.

In the past, when I was younger, I would give games to girls who were willing to show me their bodies for games...then stop them just as they were starting to take their clothes off. I figured the willingness to show was an indication that they really needed it. Now that I'm older, i realize that A) thats an infantile thing I was asking them to do, and B) many girls would do that anyway, even if they were scamming me.

TLDR; good on you op

I dont have a good reason actually, i just want to play a new game, if i can choose i woudl love to get Tales of symphonia, helldivers, xenoverse 1 or shovel knight
i play almost all my games and i always beat em, im not a collector, or a re-seller or anything so i think i deserve one :) thanks user

steamcommunity.com/id/tatucareta/

OG user. Bless you.

Having money problems and am bored af. :( my steam name is doki_82, would like Stardew Valley (I'm pretty sure it's on sale)

Then don't give by gets, give it by looking at peoples profiles and see who needs it the most ^^

>money problems
>bored
pick one

I don't. I'm not rich but I try saving money for it. Although I'd really appreciate

You're a naive idiot if you think any of the pieces of shit on here deserve free shit

you have a good number of games with little to no hours in it. play those first

your wishlist is short. i know 2 good games on it though that i like, and a lot of other games that you already have that i like. anything else you want?

I don't. Gib.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998936265/

Not really, those are all I'm interested in for now. I'm simple!

k

can i ask you wich one?
im saving money for my new computer so i cant play naruto or darksiders 2 or lichdom
also, have been playing offline coz my internet went down for a week, a very awful week
thanks anyway user!

stop pretending to be a girl fag

if user delivers this bait im gonna cry

Actually just new to pc, and i' have 2 games so an extra one for free would be great man. ID: thegaeb

i guess no one will gift me csgo

I deserve a free game on steam because I have contributed to my family instead of flourishing my funds towards my video game addiction.
ID Nagafreaky

I want DragonballXenoverse to gift to another person ;)

I'm not baiting?

told you, i was past the proving it stage. im getting "her" a game because i like some of the games on her wishlist, and a lot of the games shes played.

kinda wish she wasnt a girl, itll be easier to explain to my wife why i have a random guy friended on steam than a random girl.

matter of fact, knowing Sup Forums, im backing out.

you were going to get arcanum and evoland 2

i deserve a free game because i'm poor

don't know if I actually deserve anything, but games are expensive on my country and I'm a student
don't have anything more to say though, thanks for the attention
steamcommunity.com/id/lordebyron/wishlist

Thanks anyway I guess

dude, im poor too, i dont have friends, and i only study and play shitty free games, but no one will give me a game, so you dont deserve it at all

sorry, just kinda worried of them tracking me down and stuff. i need to friend you to give it to you and all. stupid steam interface.

I'm a college student

because the game i want is only 0.99€
ID: gun9forya

Because, you're a nigger

My steam bitch : spygearman

I don't need your charity. I won 500+ dollars worth of games during the winter sale from people who didn't need a reason to give me anything. They just gave it to me after I asked them.

My mom had a heart attack and lost her job...now poor and i saved up 3 years to get a pc

My mom beats me

Well that's valid, but I guess you can't really avoid that no matter what. It's the thought that counts, so thanks

I really do not deserve anything, but plz get me a game anyways.

steamcommunity.com/id/rnrg12

Thanks

in a good way or a bad way?

sorry again :( i kinda feel bad now. if you know a way i can get them to you without dealing with 4 chan...let me know

You are the guy who yesterday got Steep, go , play it nigger

holy shit, the cuckholdery is strong in this one

>thinking an eastern european faggot like him knows when to stop begging after getting something

I bet you he's a gypsy, they never stop begging

Because steamcommunity.com/id/Legacy_Frost/

>steamcommunity.com/id/rnrg12

naw dude, im not a cuck. i think she is a he. i told you, its the games i approve of, not the femaleness i approve of. i feel bad for saying i would get games and couldnt

can someone gift me csgo?

im a streamer and would love to add more games to my library! never hurts to play more games with my audience

Whatever.

told you i dont deserve anything, im real deal

I don't deserve a game. I'm a terrible horrible person. I eat babies, club baby seals, and start forest fires just to stick it to that fat ass fucking Smokey bear! So take your game and shoved it up your ass you useless waste of space.

post your tits and i'll give you a game

thats not me, the guy you were talking to before, just saying

Post your dick and I'll buy you one.

oh and to all: OP IS DELIVERING here is proof from yesterday

i hope he can give me that csgo
issakmason

Well... Basiclly most of my games are from my friends to play with them. Why? 'cuz I have no money. Most of my money go for the medicines and aiding my deep depresion, anxiety and panic attacks. I have problems with my wrist and stuff, most of time I cannot lifting anything.

It's good that I could say this even if I don't get anything.

steamcommunity.com/id/lemur112/wishlist

user, im not depressed or anything like that. I actually have a somewhat decent life. But what i don't have is materialistic things, so i want cs:go.

steamcommunity.com/id/ps0505

This was from other OP yesterday

I live in hueland where games cost the triple they cost in the US and have no job. Most games i have are from giveaways. I wanted to buy Binding of Isaac Rebirth/Afterbirth but i can't really get the money.

TheAlchemistGamer

I aint here to lie like some people in the replies. Im a pretty nice guy, i didnt really get that much for christmas but im still grateful for what i did get, have fun to whoever gets a game steam link:steamcommunity.com/id/papertopia/

Why do the police not want you to get a job?

Got a new pc after saving up for the past year, i have only a few games though so this little boost would help alot :) thanks user id: gabemorton3

whats your email?

My email is [email protected]

hello OP

I dont know if this is a legit reason, but im on a row of massive cock sucking. Had no time to play any games for the last month because my exams. All passed, so i can play games now ---> parents devorcing, gotta do a lot of talking with each.
A little escape from this shit would be great, but since im a college student, I cant buy games, usually i get weed when i have money.

steamcommunity.com/id/reltihlieh

you arent who i was talking to, and that aint going to get you the games

I don't really care, just give it to someone else

if this user doesn't want the games, i would like to have them

[email protected]