I am really lazy. what is my best career option? I don't like waking up early, and just all around lazy...

I am really lazy. what is my best career option? I don't like waking up early, and just all around lazy. What is a good job for a lazy person?

K.y.s.

Telamarketing.

Scum of the earth

A job at any U.S. government office (DMV, for example).

Bump because asking for a friend

fastfood and the nightshift you lazy fuck

I was you OP.
Get a part time job at a dollar store.
Not many hours and not many customers

Fastfood isn't for lazy people, it's for stupid people

Any of the typical Negrile pursuits...drug dealing, impregnating white women, multi-generational welfare dependency...the world is your oyster!

Don't get a "job".

If you are really that much lazy that you are saying just do some "little jobs".Nothing permanent.

get a webcam. jerkoff in front of gayfags

Chinese food delivery.

No job application.
Basically decide your own hours.
Cash under table, no taxes.
Drive around, smoke, listen to music.
When not delivering play on phone in restaurant.
Make $100+ a day.

All you gotta do is go into town and find a place that needs someone to deliver. For being a shit-tier job, it makes a ton of money and requires absolutely no skill.

This two are good choices. You can also Bum for living, you're pretty close to that IMHO

Sysadmin

air traffic controller. You gotta learn your shit, but after that its pretty easy

like what?

Get a ccna cert and become a noc tech. I work 9pm - 8am 4 days a week. I do about 30 min of actual work a night; beyond that i just watch youtube.

Daytrading.

How do you get started at this and do it right?

> hobo

Just grow and sell weed

drive a truck or something. Become a security guard, all you need is a $80 guard card and a few licenses to carry pepper spray n shit like that. You also could be one of those security guards that just drive around apartment complexes and businesses (not the gold cart ones, the ones with the company cars)

I already do that

Do it better.

Jesus dude, combine the 2. You'll meet TONS of new customers. You'll be raking in tons of cash.

What do you like to do OP?

Get stoned and play golf, I mean go bowling by the looks of things.

smoke weed

Move to Denver, get a license, grow and sell.

And as someone already said, jerk to fags for the extra income.