Fellow cuckolds: How do I convince my girl to have sex with another man...

Fellow cuckolds: How do I convince my girl to have sex with another man? I've tried hinting but she doesn't seem to want that. Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video8749897/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try actually saying it

I'm in the same boat. Even found a black guy with a massive cock for her and she wouldn't

Hit me up bro, I fuck the shit out of "your" girl.

Again, not my call. We're located in Louisiana if anyone is actually interested

Of course is not your call, too bad I'm in Arizona. Had your girl been here I would have cuck the shit out of you.

Don't be a fucking degenerate maybe

Tell her she's beautiful and that you love her. Tell her this every day, and mean it. She'll be in another man's arms before you know it.

Find a black guy.

What will happen is you will bug her and bug her, and you will talk about it when you fuck her, and it will make you incredibly hard.

Finally, she will say yes, and you will take time to set it up. Then it will happen and she will realize that someone else fucker her better then you do. She will also realize that she doesn't respect you anymore because you aren't a man who wants to protect her or take care of her. Even if she stays with you after that you will have lost her heart.

Enjoy that, you fucking panty-waste.

Lol good one

top kek

I did this:(

So true haha

Where do you live? I can take her forcefully in front of you if you'd like, but I can't guarantee she'll stay with you after she's had a real mans dick.

you mean sex with a real man.

Dub dubs of truth.

i know how you feel. I have very atractive gf ( in the pic) and i have strong fantasy to see her getting fucked by bigger cock

More pics. Face plz

don't be a beta degenerate fuck.

OP here: For anyone curious the blonde is my girl.

Why the fuck would you want someone else to fuck this little hottie! People like you make me sick. Stop being a pussy or send her to me, i'll take good care of her

This fantasy too fucked up for me. From other threads, I understood that it was about seeing her enjoy herself, and I can sort of understand that, even if I think it's stupid... But your gf didn't ask for it, she doesn't seem to want it which makes me think that she doesn't have a problem with you. So why the fuck to you want to lose her to someone else? Just use a dildo bigger than you, and show how much you are open that way. You can even take the ass at the same time...

Cucks are fucking retarded. It's like you're purposefully trying to ruin your relationships.

Seek therapy.

It's not the same

deny her sex until she just cheats on you

Is she adventurous in bed?

More

VERY. But she doesn't want to have anyone else involved.

xvideos.com/video8749897/

Post more pics of her