I don't understand why people claim that blacks and whites make adorable babies...Just look at that skin tone...

I don't understand why people claim that blacks and whites make adorable babies...Just look at that skin tone, it just feels plain wrong and off. There's something particulary annoying about it and I can't put my finger on it, but I asociate it with vomit. If I had to chose I'd rather be a pitch black nigger than a shitskin mongrel. Niggers are especially hilarious when they get all excited over their kids looking like this, I honestly don't see the apeal of race mixing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule#Racial_mixtures_of_blacks_and_whites_in_modern_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tell us more about what sort of babies you like, you autistic virgin

Only dumb fucks race mix....

How utterly fascinating. Do go on, it's not pathetic at all.

it's just unnatural...it's in people's interest to pass on their genes, there's a reason why we get happy when we see our features reflected in our children, why the fuck would anyone purposely have a child that looks nothing like them

Good for you? On Sup Forums nobody cares that you're racist against half black babies lmao.

ITT triggered SJWs

>it just feels plain wrong and off but I can't put my finger on it
no one cares about your personal failings, faguette.

>purposely have a child that looks nothing like them
literally fucking impossible. any child you give birth to will resemble you in some way. its called "genetics", faguette.

such resemblance

because they are dirty looking Half monkeys, anyone who says otherwise is no older then 12 and haven't been out of the computer room long enough to make a decision without mommy's help

a ton of it, virgin. he has her jawline as well.
ITT the concept of genetics continues to elude OP

we might as well just keep fucking each other until we all turn the same color

>blacks and whites make adorable babies
...says blacks and liberals.

Just shrug it off and move on.

I'm biracial.

Can't say I agree with OP here.

When they're still babies the color of their skin makes them ugly for some reason, but when they grow up they just become as attractive or unattractive as full blacks and whites.

Jawline? Fascinating..Cause it' can't be the skin tone, hair texture, nose, or any of the other features. A random person on the street would have higher chances of resembling her than that child does lol

>keep our race pure
..says neo cons and nazis.

..except they don't, because the fucking child itself does. Because she actually gave birth to it.

bottom line, the kid looks like his parents. you have no rebuttal for that. it looks like his fucking parents, like every kid looks like their fucking parents. your shit tier claim is retarded. no wonder you're having trouble grasping these basic concepts.

Purity is so fucking overrated.

>ASSuming anyone gives a fuck what you do or do not understand

go be an insecure little faggot somewhere else

Cus black see their kids getting closer to perfection(white) than they are.
Kids will hate their father for doing a runner, breed white, then the 3rd gen is indistinguishable from white.

>not understanding recessive genes

>OP is racist AF
>tries to defend it because he is not black

OP is and will always be a faggot

if your parents had been mixed, you wouldnt have been created from two sets of identical genetic information

Everyone knows black is a recessive gene. That why they like being slaves.
Just look what happened when we forced freedoms on them!?
They kill each other constantly!

you clearly know nothing about genetic traits or selectio

>homeschooled christfag detected

all these white supremacy arguments tend to go right out the fuckin window as soon as actual science is involved. Worse than christians

wasted trips on a fucking stormfag.

go back to your containment board, Sup Forumssmoker

Off by 1, but still true.

You should learn to relax before you have a stroke. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs man, doesn't mean everyone should believe the same race baiting shit you do

I suppose. Its an antiquated belief, that's for sure. Theres a reason why we left that incestual monarchy bullshit behind hundreds of years ago.

One on the left definitely received the nigger lip gene

indistinguishable
but still genetically black.

you're probably black. OPs probably black. everyone ITT is probably black.

am actually half black
u fuckin got me

> Your ideology is bad and you should feel bad
> Go get some science m9

>forced freedoms
Anything you have to force onto someone is not something they wanted in the first place. And they're slaughtering each other by the thousands because of Islam. If you want to be pissed, be pissed about the right shit. And know the definitions behind these buzzwords you steal from Breitbart before you embarrass yourself.
>again

there you have it.

somewhere back there, your ancestor fucked a black person at some point and had mix babies. all your genes have already been tainted. there is nothing "pure" about them.

Fucking nappy headed bastards. I hate nigger babies the most.

>but still genetically black
This is so fucking retarded
>after three generations they're indistinguishable from other blacks.
>but still genetically white

You lost? Where do u think u are!?

>looks like white =/= genetically white
this is why school is mandatory.

Yes... I said they liked slavery, and had freedoms forced on them. Re read what you are replying to retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule#Racial_mixtures_of_blacks_and_whites_in_modern_America

read more, shitpost less.

re-read it yourself, you fucking autist. you said they liked slavery, im saying they didn't have freedom handed to them. they had to fight for it, for a long fucking time at that. moreover-- they were fighting for something they wanted. they weren't given something they didn't want. your shitposting is astounding.

>hate nigger babies most
>hate babies most
>hate babies

good thing you will never have any of your own, virgin

This is the definition of not even wrong, but I'm curious, basically the black genes, which after three generation would amount to 12.5% cancel the "whiteness" of the other 87.5%?
>one drop meme
>relevant

You're a 12 year old faggot