A few weeks ago this girl started to talk to me out of no where and we have hanged out after school a couple of times...

A few weeks ago this girl started to talk to me out of no where and we have hanged out after school a couple of times and have been texting and she sent me this picture and asked me what she thinks. Now she has invited me to a sleepover with just her and myself, does she want to fuck or am I looking too deep into friendly things.

What I think*

fuck her

You don't deserve that fuck, you autist

Git some.

Lies.

wtf is to think about - go fuck her brains out you moron

Where are you? Corsica?

you are more autistic than i am

She is most definitely trying to fuck you.

BTW what did you reply about the picture?

What the fuck kind of adult invites another one to a "sleepover"? are you 12 op?

Lol'd virgins. Anons trolling you OP.

She's been a friend. Asking your opinion and a sleepover means she trusts you as a friend.

Nothing more OP. Nothing more.

Also this

In this day and age - when a girl sleeps over at your house there is about a 99.9999% at least at my place she's going to get fucked - women don't sleep over unless they want sex - it's just as easy for them to go home jesus fuck how old are you

Lol, I'm old enough to be your grand papi. And thus having a lot of years of experience and practice.

I can assure the OP the lady in question has already friendzoned the OP. She is only after a platonic relationship with OP.

The pic above is as far as the OP is ever going to get.

This is truth. So be sure to bring your onesie, expect to play with each others hair and do face masks. She definitely only wants to hang out with a friend.

>Lol, I'm old enough to be your grand papi.

GTFO Geezer

Her breast looks fantastic.

Try to fuck her, if she doesn't want, molest her : you MUST touch dem glorious nipples, son.

It's your destiny.

This guy gets it.

If she's not straight out saying to you "I wanna suck your dick" like it happens to me almost everyday. She's only wants to be freinds.

Respect your elders you crackwhore, public toilet bowl licking bitch.

She looks poor, OP, you can enslave it wit money and make your dreams come true.

Enslave her like the social loser she is, and give her what hobos diserve : treat her with contempt and morally corrupt her, force her to compromise her principles for money.

Destroy her personality, make her hate herself and make her feel like crap, she'll blow your cock on demand.