Status report!

Status report!

Sir, I'm picking up increased levels of shitposting on long-range scanners.

Tactical analysis, Mr. Worf.

Sir, it appears they are armed with trap threads and "Get!" rolls. They are no match for the Enterprise.

Indeed. Bring us in closer, Ensign. I don't see any harm in exploring this primative culture in detail; half impusle.

Aye, sir. Half impulse.

Sir! We are being hailed.

On screen.

What the hell is that?!

My name is Captain Jean-Luc Picard of Federation Starship: Enterprise. How can I be of assistance?

Why can't Athiests define Athiesm?

Mute audio.

Get off my bridge faggot

Muted.

Thoughts, Number One.

Captain did you know there's a nigger at the helm?!!!

I think it's bait. Why else would they ask such a retarded question?

OMFG SERIOUS DAMAGE CAPTAIN!

The cable is out.

Agreed. However, I believe we should approach this situation calmly, with reason.

Thats racist

Open frequency, Mr. Worf.

Open.

Do you have any idea how long it'll take to get the damn cable company out here? This is gonna suck ass!

But we at least have BEER and ROYALTIES!

Another enemy vessel is approaching! CAPTAIN we have to something

Why, Atheism is the lack of a belief in any one god, or gods.

Define "god"

Well, a "god" is typically defined as a superhuman being or spirit worshipped for having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.

Sorry for being late to Mission Operations. A transporter accident nuked my clothes. I bitched about it to the manufacturer so now later the French are gonna kick my ass.

I'm off to stand in the background and pretend I'm doing shit.

So, superhuman? That's what makes something a God? A tiger is superhuman. It runs fast and can easily overpower you. If a tiger sees you, it can easily have power over your fate. So you don't believe in tigers? Surely not.

> define "god"

Fuck, HERE we go...

trufax

A tiger is not a superhuman, it's an animal. Based on your logic, a computer is also superhuman because it can calculate faster than a human can. In addition, a tiger is not worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes.

More like supernatural.

Bigfoot would probably kill anybodys ass with little effort.

Reason's not working, sir! I can't maintain the logic field integrity against this much stupidity! I'm losing her!

"I'm not the enemy you idiots! BUT I AM TRIPPING SO MANY BALLS RIGHT NOW!"

All hands, abandon ship! Repeat, all hands, abandon-

Had an awesome thread this morning.

Pics -> /r/skankhunt100188

What did i tell you about not taking your meds?
Report to sickbay at once

Fin.

>voyager

Hang on guys, help is on the way.

Oh shut up. You're in your own room fantasizing about Seven Of Nine while high on glue.

And don't you look at me that way! It's not my fault my space razor broke this morning!