WWYD

WWYD

Continued again.

More nudes of this shy innocent beautiful for good wwyd

pick one and wwyd - got more of each
will reply

got any full body of that costume?

No sorry

Next time you talk to her you should casually bring up magic and see if she would be cool with going in the sword box or something like the sawing in half trick.

I have more pics and she has a great ass

any full body stuff in dresses or skirts, maybe with leg wear like long socks, tights, or stockings? feet pics would be cool too.

go back in time and knock that beer out of her mothers hands

rip her leggings and fuck her tight ass hole

may as well start calling these snuff fantasy threads.

Yes, that's what I want to hear!

Get her drunk at that wedding and take her into the coat room so I can paint her face in cum. She'd worship my cock

^.^

id bend her over, tear the things at the seams, lick her from her clit to her ass and then stretch that tight pooper until i cum

Well will you do that?

Haha sure although idk when I'll see her

think she'd be willing to try them?

I mean sure at a show or something

Dose she have a name, it would make writing these a little easier

Bri

not willing to let you and your buddy do it?

I just realized how awesome that would be if magic worked, two guys cold be banging her at the same time with out having to be in the same room.

Kill with fire

I'd get those sluts so fucking drunk they couldn't stand, then fuck their little cunts till I could hear the ocean in their gape.

pick one

Lol maybe if we knew what we were doing, although you already did the box one last thread.

Need a partner to swap degrading comments and stories with over kik. Leave your username if interested.

is that a scarred tit?

Animontor if you're good and want to get really dark

Real stories?

No, fictional

Bri is at a party one night, not really being able to socialize she steps outside to get some air. She notices a creepy van drive but, doesn't think too much of it. Her boy friend comes out and try's to get her to join the party, but she's really tired of her obnoxious friends, one keeps making comments about her being a magicians assistant, it was cute at first but when he went into detail it just got nerdy. He goes back inside and she begins to browse Instagram on her phone. Between being distracted by that and the noise of the party she dosen't even notice the van pull up right in-front of her and men wearing masks jump out and drag her in before she can even scream. She drops her phone and looses one of her heels as they're forcing her into the van. Once inside the door slams shut and it pulls away with out any one at the party noticing.

I don't see any more pics of her, should I keep typing?

this is how weird fetishes start.

can only post so fast

I didn't come up with that up, but I read along and thought it was hot. Could only imagine how good she would look climbing into one of those illusions for real.

nice, keep them coming, maybe some slutty but casual stuff she'd be seen at a party or something in.

skype?

She wore this once

wwyd?

Wwyd? Wife's cousin no kids.

Id open that ass like a comic book and get my nose deep in that fucking beautiful white grand canyon

pick one and wwyd

Can I see more about 1st, 5th and 6th girl?

wwyd?

Once in the van Bri starts screaming for help. She's met with a swift punch to the gut and doubles over in pain "Oh fuck" the first gut shouts the second one looks at him and say's she'll be fine, and if you're worried about getting caught for roughing up a girl that would be the least of our problems after this. One stuffs a rag in her mouth and tells her to keep quiet, they'll have plenty of fun with that hole late. The first guy hesitantly ties her hands behind her back. And pushes her to her knees And blindfolds her. The second removes her other heal and begins to play with her soft feet and feels his way up Bri's smooth legs and quickly works his hand under her panties. He slides his finger down her pussy then comments "nice and tight" . Bri is shaking, but can barley let out whimpers due to the rag in her mouth, tears start to drip out from under the blind fold as the men remove their mask. They quickly pull into a garage door of a ware house and unload Bri out of the van. They carry her over to a mattress and start arguing over who goes first. The driver decides since the 2nd guy already had a go and the first 1 did all the dirty work that Him and the first guy will spit roast the girl while the 2nd guy films it. The first guy starts pounding her in the pussy while the second starts to remove the rag gagging her. She screams "please!, I'll cooperate, just don't finish inside me" Too late, the first guy mumbles, as he delivers his hot load deep inside her. He tags the second guy in to lay another one on top of it, although shes very fertile right now and already guaranteed to be carrying the fist mans child.

1 is Maria (only other pic i have)

5 is laura (right) and 6 is megan (left)

damn, she have an instagram or anything ?

Thanks
Another pic of the 2nd girl too pls?

2 is Ann - only have one pic of her too
which do you like the best and why?

Not that I know of

shave that moustache off of the left one.

with the mismatched legs, hair part, and all this talk of snuffing I think it would be awesome to have her fed through a sawmill like this.

Laura, she's so cute, I'd love to facefuck her
Got more about her?

jesus - thats a nigger fucker if i ever saw one. I heard of a good story about her and that guy...

pick one and wwyd?

I meant Megan* (left girl here )

Did any one save the first story where she got cut up? I honestly thought that was the hottest part.

shes a sorority girl - tell me more user, what's she like around campus?

I would kick the redheaded trap right in the dick.

WWYD is cancer.

Fuck man, Laura is beautiful too
I'd love to choke her while pounding her tight little pussy
She's virgin I guess?

I would try to seduce her and have vaginal sex.

thats a good picture - laura's kinda a whale though (pic related) which do you want her or megan?

Help stop this WWYD autism. You can make a difference!

Holy fuck she's fat
Nah I prefer Megan

tell me a story of what you would you do to her - will give more

Shes so hot nude, but more of the slutty little outfits makes it great to visualize Bri in the stories.

Part 3
The first man walk around the front of Bri, once his dick gets hard again he slides it into her mouth. At this point she's crying so much the blind fold slips off of her. The 2nd man sets the camera on a tripod as he walks over to tear off her dress and start playing with her exposed breast. At this point she looks up wide eyed at the frist man shoving her dick in her mouth, she can only imagine what kind of monster planted his seed in her. Her eyes widen with horror as she sees his face, She try's to scream but can't with his dick in her mouth. He thrust down her throat and empties his second load. He slowly slides it out and says "Bri, I'm sorry, I thought you were at a friends, I didn't know you'd be at that party" "DAD" Bri cries, "how could you? why didn't you stop them!" " I owed these guys a good time, we picked a random girl, I never knew you could look so hot, If only I realized it was you a half hour sooner this would of all been fine. "Make them stop she begged" she was in shock of what a monster her father was that she didn't even notice the driver switching over to her ass. She let out a tiny yelp and pleaded again "Just make them stop, you can't let this happen to me" he replied "I would love to, but I can't trust you now, you realized it was me, and it's not like you're going to keep quiet, how do we explain an abortion to your mom" The second chimes in, I think it's my turn with another hole, and dot forget, we stick to the plan" The driver steps away allowing the second guy to take his place pounding her. Bri looks down and cries. Her father picks her head up by the chin, and says "Bri, you know I love you very much, but we have to off you now, and don't look so sad, you turned out to be a pretty good lay after all" (continued)