Sup Sup Forums what would you think if I was one of your friends and you saw me this way? Pic related...

Sup Sup Forums what would you think if I was one of your friends and you saw me this way? Pic related. Asking bc I think one of my friends mightve seen pics of me.

i'd think you're pretty gay, can't hang with the clique no more

Being gay is okay.
Being a whore is not.
Stop being a whore, noone likes whores.

Really oh no you think hes weirded out :(

/thread

Id keep quiet and try to spare you embarrisment.
Now that ive seen it i cant help it as fap materal by memory. Probably delete it on my devices.

i'm just sayin what i'd do, maybe your friend will take you to pound town

Oh my goodness you'd fap to the memory of it? :)
Would it like influence what you thought of everything I did and how you saw me from then on?

Id tell you to make your bed.

If I were your friend id fill u up. More pics

So far hes acting completely normal so he may be doing this

There would be no real way to stop the image of that pussy popping up other than when im watching other prawn. Its like this. You just lost the game. Too late now right?
Would still be a friend.

How would you let me know you'd seen them or start flirting with me?

This is amazing. Basically he just sees me as a spread pussy now.

Ok so what are the odds hes going to tell my and his other friends?

Yup. Yum.

Very high.

Oh no no! And then they tell all their friends...fucking every guy I know probably already knows and are laughing at me.

I'd think that you're about to get my dick and become my bitch.

a gang bang is in your future

Seriouly?! FUCK should I be careful the next time I party with them all? What if they tease me and bet Im wearing girls stuff underneath? They might try to strip me and embarrass me

What if he downloaded them and is showing them around? Fuck I didnt think of this

I would blackmail you for sex.

Ive never been smashed before

I would make sure you feel every inch of me throbbing inside you. I'd put my hand on your tummy and pull you close while holding the other around your neck, pulling you back so I can suck your earlobe while I make love to you.

This is so sweet, ive never been treated that way but it sounds so amazing. You would be my bff instantly and I would probably fall in love with you.

How would you approach me would you have the pics?

>Being gay is okay.
>Being a whore is not.
>Stop being a whore, noone likes whores.
Soome do like whores, I like whores, I am whore, total slut for right person ;)

Damnit. Same pic.

I will convince you to let me fuck that lovely ass

I'd ask if I could come over and talk to you alone about something important. We'd sit on your bed, and I'd pull the pics out of an envelope and spread them out on the bed. I'd say I have plenty of copies, and that you can trust me to keep your secret IF you let me have sex with you any time I feel like it - day or night.

I just want to use your body to get off. I'll pleasure you too, but it'll primarily be about me getting release. I'll expect you to dress for me too. I'm willing to pitch in for outfits and wigs.

Fiiiiine. Deal. So I must remain dressed 27/7 since at any point you could come over to my place and need a release?

Exactly. Be feminine and demure at all times. Not a single hair is to be allowed to grow below your eyelashes. If i find so much as a stray pube, I'll bend you over and spank your ass raw, then take you hard with no reciprocation.

Being feminine and completely demure wont be an issue, but I dont have enough clothes and night time attire like lingerie/robe ill need to you to shopping and bring me all of those, Ill gladly wear anything you buy for me. And alright if you want me to be that smooth all the time I will need money for body waxing

*sigh* What a little princess. Alright, I spoil you with cue things to wear during the day and slutty sheer and satin numbers for bedtime. We'll go to a spa too and get you waxed and made all soft and smooth.

But I'm going to keep the receipts, and you're going to get a hard, balls-deep thrust into that ass for every single dollar spent. I'm going to make you count, and we're not getting out of bed until I've matched the price.

I'll talk to my friend and tease him about it. Also see if there is a way I get to fuck his ass

Omg nothing would me feel more owned than taking a huge tip to balls thrust, and feeling you take out your aggression on me for the money you had to spend.

>tip to balls
That's right. You're going to feel every inch of me, and after each thrust I'm going to stay in you for a moment and flex my cock so you feel it throbbing in that pussy and know that you're mine. I'm going to grab your hips and skewer you. Would that make you hard? It's ok if you cum while I do this. It's no such much a punishment as a claim to your body.

Baby I would be squirting precum with ever thrust. My little penis would be a leaky faucet while my butt was up in the air taking your manhood. It would make me so hard and I would be making really girly sounds

Only very close-minded person would pass an opportunity to hit on the owner of such ass.
So if someone did see this and didn't ask for a pass, he probably is such a person and hates your guts.

how close of friend?

best friend? or just some poser friend?

>I would be making really girly sounds
Would you gasp and mew every time you felt my fat cock pull all the way out, then ram back into your pussy, filling and stretching you, pounding your prostate? Hm? Would you rub your cock and get some precum on your fingers for both of us to taste?

He's a newer friend we've been friends like 2 years but he doesnt know my familiy at all we just drink and smoke together

Should I start like, leaving make up in my bathroom or carelessly leave panties around and stuff when he's over?

but you guys hang solo often?

What's the point, if he have already seen you like this?

Yeah usually about half the time with our one of our friends is here to or comes over with him but usually if he comes over alone its just us 2.

Damn, you got a kik? I love that ass

Kik fuck22999. I'm a slutty white bottom boy who likes to be dominated

To let him know I know he knows so I dont hide things when he comes over. Usually at my place their are girls things all over the place.

I'd fuck you

are those RIBBED PANTYHOSE?

that face looks like sam raimi

Id want to fuck your boy pussy

Not gonna lie OP, our relationship might take a turn for the weird. Like, turn you into my personal onahole weird.

i bet it's cool then... unless he is a repressed closet fag, he probably won't react harshly.

even if he's a decent friend, Id imagine worse case he says something to others, but not in a negative way.

This is more what im worried about just like not knowing how far it spreads depending on who he tells.

What type of friendship do we have?
have we grown up together and known each other for years? or have we just recently met like a few months to a year ago?
Are we work friends or personal life friends?
are we close friends? or more like a friend of a friend?

More like casual friends, met through work but have become personal life friends and mainly just are friends with all the same people so we became friends.