Trek General

Cast the reboot captain edition.

how was land allocated in the federation? also what was the typical lifespan at that point? 150 years?

why did the ship always meet each other face to face and travel on the same plane?

they always say they cant go "around" something because its too big, but never above or below?

>why did the ship always meet each other face to face and travel on the same plane?

Well, why wouldn't you match attitude & direction?

Is that Meagan Good? You want Meagan Good to be the captain in the new TV show?
That's not a bad idea.

Who's that sperm slave?

She would make the SJW's happy and make my dick happy so win win

They met face to face when they werent allies, they would typically sit along a side if allies.

>Make Minority Report TV show
>Pack it full of Minorities
>Gets Cancelled

>why did the ship always meet each other face to face and travel on the same plane?

Well they would appear upside down on the viewscreen if they didn't.

are we expected to believe that all space faring species in the universe have some unspoken agreement to fly around on the same plane?

you never see

>captain a ship has been detected

>on screen

> nothing there because its approaching from fucking above them

I would do anything on this earth to stick my white cock into her black pussy.

start the petition

can we get this trending without them knowing its us? play up the black woman angle

None of these were explained outright, my guesses would be:

>also what was the typical lifespan at that point? 150 years?
Probably something like that, yeah. McCoy was still alive at the start of TNG and retired at 137.

>how was land allocated in the federation?
"Do you really need it?"

Ships detect each other on sensors from lightyears away and match their orientation if they move to intercept, it's only polite

>they always say they cant go "around" something because its too big, but never above or below?
Around includes above and below in a 3D plane

>Cast the reboot captain edition.
Doesn't matter, it's going to suck

Red Shirt lives matter.

>on screen
>there's nothing there because there's no fucking light

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

>> nothing there because its approaching from fucking above them
The galaxy is a lot wider than it is tall

BLACK WOMAN WITH A GUN! OPEN FIRE! OPEN FIREEEEEEEEEEEE!

Just watched this episode on my first ever time watching TNG (or any star trek).

People tell me season 1 is bad, but I am enjoying it so far.

Some episodes really are boring as fuck. Especially the ones with primitiv species and shit

This is the episode where Riker falls in love with the simulated woman? I'm going through TNG and loving it. Every episode is a brilliant little story.

Is that a Judge's badge on her belt?

I would actually be all for this

Meagan gooodddd

I still enjoy the bad episodes, but once you've finished TNG, if you go back and watch the early seasons again, you'll see what we're talking about.

The Big Goodbye was great. Probably my favorite episode of s1

I don't understand fuckers who can watch all the star wars movies a million times but can't manage to make it through an episode of trek, or even try

The new series has been confirmed as a seasonal anthology with the first season having thirteen episodes, all serialized into one story.

It will take place between TUC and TNG.

The teaser suggests there will be multiple ships possibly, new species, good and evil.

>pre-TNG

please no Constitution or Miranda shit. At least Ambassador

>It's a character we've never heard of hanging around with the captain
Surely their records are good enough to know he was doomed? Even in a suit.

Ends up maybe living only to never be seen again.

>confirmed
Prove it, you've been saying this for months

Boyd

;_;

2 looks like Ryan Renolds.

Pls
Bryan

Make it so

Pls

Make her have green gf too

>The new series has been confirmed as a seasonal anthology
>It will take place between TUC and TNG
None of this is confirmed

Ships met face to face because it's a filming technique to let people know the ships are opposing each other, if you notice most friendly ships are shown facing the same or away from the enterprise in space, also the romulans/Klingons are generally shown above the enterprise to be more menacing

I'd give my left nut to see more of the Ambassador class.

wtf was the deal with this anyway? was it ever explained?

It was drugs.

nope

You're repeating memes and integrating groupthink into """your""" opinions because you're a gullible dumb baby. Patricians know TNG S1 is THE best season bar none.

Have a (You)

>Ambassador class
MUH

Take your (You) back, you dumb fucking baby, and divorce yourself from Star Trek fandom forever. You soap opera loving piles of tasteless trash made Star Trek what it is today. Get bent.

But it's a perfectly good (You), and I made it just for you.

May trek general live forever

>live forever
>not live long and prosper
Step it up sempie

>waaaaah stop liking what I don't like waaaaaah

>Computer: What kind of will do you want?
>Yar: Give me something that looked futuristic 526 years ago
>Computer: Say no more

You have google you lazy bastard, if you'd paid attention to any Trek news in the past months you'd know that. You literally have the sum of human knowledge at your fingertips and you choose to ask stupid questions on a Pubjabi bagpipe manufacturing forum.

MDMA

Startrek crew don't use drugs. Try actually watching the show.

I was suggesting it stimulated an effect similar to MDMA.
They were all basically persuaded or forced to play the game until everyone was hooked.

i remember the first time i watched it and when the holodeck puts up Riker's dream waifu I pissed myself laughing because she looks disabled

Jeffrey Combs

>Computer: What kind of will do you want?
>Yar: You know Windows XP?
>Computer: Say no more

Lol!

"JUST"

I like this post.

Would you call it "post-irony"?

plane of the ecliptic, motherfucker, do you fly on it?

Is Enterprise the only series that tried to match the ruggedness of real human space faring dudes?

>

Kirk was more rugged than every other goddamn captain after him combined. Picard would have been eaten by the Gorn while trying to talk his way out, Sisko would have yelled at it and been knocked on his ass before Worf or O'Brien came out of nowhere and hit it with a phaser, Janeway would have had Voyager launch a torpedo at it and the Gorn would have somehow knocked itself out trying to fight Archer.