Thoughts on Kratom?

Thoughts on Kratom?

Other urls found in this thread:

liherbals.com/?s=speciosa&post_type=product
socalherbalremedies.com/?s=Speciosa&post_type=product
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just smoke weed. Kratom is for cucks and cuck accessories.

Love it. I buy it buy the kilo and have a tree growing quite nicely.

It's fucking great. Amazing mood enhancer and gives me a very very very light opiate buzz. Just enough to make me not want to use dope anymore. It's a life saver.

Like I said. Cucks and Cuck Accessories.

Coffee is to meth as kratom is to heroin IMO

I've enjoyed it when I've taken it, but even though I have a lot I rarely do. It's nice, but it ain't all that and a bag of chips if you catch my drift

Hey don't be a dick

Just ordered 250g of Red Borneo and 250g of White Vein. I can't wait.

I think it's more powerful than coffee in the sense you put it in. At least in the sense of a mood enhancer. Especially strong white veins. They are very speedy.

I was a bad pill addict, took Suboxone and all that. Finally got over it, clean for a year but still have aches and pains.
I tried Keaton, and love it! No withdrawal, no mental lows, legal and easy to buy.
Personally, I take 2k mg a day at once, though recently I take 2k twice daily. I recommend it, to both addicts and people looking for more pain relief than Tylenol. Affordable as well!

Very true. Much more pronounced effect on my mood. Just a feeling like "I woke up on the RIGHT side of the bed." You know?

Hey don't be a cuck.

It's cheap as hell. Good mood booster/relaxer.

I posted a moment ago about being a recovering pill addict. I buy the maeng da type in pill form from the head shop, and I like Bali as well. I've never looked online but I feel like I should. What types are there, or what do you recommend?

Exactly. That's why I love it. Not overpowering at all. Although the the pain killing affects aren't as good as most say.

Amazing amazing amazing drug. White vein is a great alternative to Adderall for helping me study, and red vein is a much less incapacitating mood enhancer than pot.

I've actually been giving small amounts to my grandma (who has through-the-roof paranoia and anxiety because of her dementia) and it really calms her down better than any of her shitty medications have, which are riddled with side effects.

Confirmed for underage

Cuckcuckcuckcuck

Red strains are sedating and more like pharmaceutical opiates, they give you that same feel. White strains are pure energy.

Red Vein Bali or Borno is best for recovering opiate addicts.I would also get a small amount of white veined Hulu kapuas to see how a strain in the opposite end of the spectrum is.

Best place to buy kratom in the UK?

Where do you guys buy your kratom from and for what price? Kratomlegal.biz sells 40 grams for $20. I found another place where I could get 40 grams for $20 (and even 300g for $50) but I need a bitcoin wallet. Not sure if it's worth the time and effort.

Was an alcoholic for 10 years. After my 3RD!!! dui, its the only thing that helped me quit drinking.

liherbals.com/?s=speciosa&post_type=product

Best vendor in the US, just wait for them to restock.

My favorite vendor. Super cheap and amazing quality. US
socalherbalremedies.com/?s=Speciosa&post_type=product

Thank you both, I will try it. The maeng da is nice, but they had one by imperial Kratom (NC) called triple threat that I liked but it is a further drive for me.
Do either of you good anons recommend a place to buy online, or should I just keep getting it from the head shop?
Also, I bought a tiny cast iron kettle, and I heard you can make it into tea. Is that worth pursuing?

>Can't think of a good comeback
>"Confirmed for underage"
>That should show him
>Wait, I need a really good zinger to drive it home
>Cuckcuckcuckcuck
>damn I'm good

So... do you have brain cancer or were you always this stupid?

As a side note, I tried to take a picture of the kettle and Kratom I have, but how do I change my phone's camera file size?

What is this stuff? Will it pop a drug test for anything?

Not him but it helped me get off prescription opiates, and really helps with withdraw and for actual pain so that makes me a person who likes his SO to have sexual relations with others for my pleasure?
I don't see the correlation, user

Online only. The quality is generally much better and the price is fucking way way way better. Most head shops charge $1 per g. Online it's closer to 10cents per g

Seriously.
I got half a pound for like 60 bucks a few years ago.

I havnt tried tea. I would imagine the taste, wait, work to make wouldn't be worth it. It just dump powder in my mouth then drink something till it's down. If you do make tea try putting blue lotus flowers in there, a looot of honey, and maybe some kava.

Look on socalherbalremedies
2.2lbs for $85... shits getting even cheaper. Only problem is I eat a lost 20gs a day.

it doesn't work all the time for me, but a good replacement if i get a little too addicted to my meds

Still cheaper then 3's and dope tho man.
Will do thank you.
And is it good shit? Maeng da was the best last I checked is there better shit now?

I've heard a bunch of good things about Elephant. I love white veins. Mostly Hulu Kapuas. I wouldn't go maeg da if your are trying to replace dope tho. Red Vein Bali and Borneo for that.

A good 8gram chocolate milk shake does me good for 4 to 6 hours.
And i LOVE opiates. Spend about 200 a week on them.
Kratom is a fine substitute.

And the quality is as good as any I've had before 95% of the time. And you are fucking right. Use about $40- $60 worth a day on dope. That's when I switched to fent and fucking OD at my work...

Awesome, thanks for the help.

kinda lame

but also addictive

Bumping for this