What would you do thread?

What would you do thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

anilabegu.blogspot.com/2017/01/our-videos.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those frayed panties are probably because of too much nigger dick. her white ass is practically begging for a bbc to thrust its throbbing veiny stick in the stretched cunt.

pick one and wwyd - lets continue user

more from us anilabegu.blogspot.com/2017/01/our-videos.html

id make her suck a log of shit from Andy sixxes asshole

I'd spread those legs, spank the shit out of that ass before aggressively ripping off her underwear and fucking her hard from behind.

WWYD with mine?

Give her a pair of trousers and a shirt

get that nigger bitch on the floor and kick her in the head to get some tears in her eyes before i fuck her mouth raw - continue?

pick one from

.more of her user, she loves big fat dicks. especially sucking sacks.

You're not wrong

how would you use that white ass?

would start licking from the back of her knees, move up, bite both dem cheeks, 1 slap, panties down, bra off, ram inside her.

she loves getting rimmed out too, she's got a tight little pink asshole. you think her ass is fat?

WWYD?

jesus christ........

I'd call that just the right amount of fat

more of her

Wwyd

Wife's ass and legs

Store for winter

WYYD to this slut? she's barely 4 feet 11 inches tall, huge jugs.

better view of her rack

White bikini gets tied to bed frame.
Glasses is forced to eat ass and pussy while getting fucked from behind.
It doesn't stop until they both cum

i'd get them both on their knees and have them suck me at the same time, one on my sack and the other on the tip alternating. letting everyone watch at the beach

How?

WWYD?

i'd eat her ass for hours, she'd smother my face while she bobbed on my prick

same user as before, i'd want to see that mouth wrapped around my throbbing dick, and then i'd rail those oiled up tits while she was tied up. wyyd?

Like her ass?

Any one writing up those magic trick/snuff stories in this one?

Damn, she sending you those now? That ass makes me want to bend her over and just pound her ass while holding her arms behind her back

She's hot as fuck. I'm 6' 4'' - She's getting picked up and gorrilla fucked against that door frame.
One hand on those tits and the other holding her up by that ass. Her legs dangling off the ground while she's taking it.

< my GF?

Damn, what do you think about her ass and tits? That's hot as fuck. I'd bend your gf over the bed and eat her butthole until I fucked her mouth, my sack would be slapping off her chin over and over.

mm. those tits demand to be covered in cum after i fuck her mouth. would love to hear the noises her throat makes while she swallows my cock.

face w/ tits?

any interest? degrade them
have nudes of both.

How about these nice tits? What would you do to her?

I'd rub my sweaty sack all over both of their faces, would make left eat rights ass out before I throat fucked both

more if want

Degrade these 2 hot sluts some more

this right.

you're gonna need to be filthier than that if im gonna share tits or left's cumshots

yes moar pls

Fucking hot, I'd rather fuck lefts fat tan ass in public, then nut on her face and make her find a ride home. Covered in jizz and abandoned like she deserves. Would prolly get fucked by a few random guys trying to get home

got more of that magnificent ass?

Slap it and run

Ex. Wwyd?

left does look good with cum on her face.
exhibit a.

keep going.

Same girl as op. What do you like about that ass?

mmmm thats a good thick slut. i would love to watch those tits bounce as a pound her against the wall. and those plump lips would look amazing wrapped around my cock as she sucks out every drop of cum i have.

What about her ass?

She needs at least 5 more loads on her slut face, I want to make them eat each other's asses out while guys take turns raping their throats until they start gagging on cum

I would tell her to get out and to leave me and my husband alone

I'd titty fuck her, then have her suck me before I bend her over and finish in her ass

Wwyd to my gf

it'd be bright red by the time i'm done beating it. i'd have her bend over my coffee table screaming for more while i railed her and watched that fat ass jiggle. she'd love every fucking thrust while her tight pussy gripped my cock.

post everything you've got, i fucking love this girl's body.

That's a fat ass. I'd whip it with a belt until my arm was tired.

I'd shove her face down on the bed as I fucked her from behind in her ass, and right as I finish I'd shoot half my load in her ass and the rest in her pussy!

She would love that :) here's more of her titties. She loved cum all over them as she licked it off of herself

24 swats with a bamboo cane before I came inside it.

Wyyd to my gf?

tie her up with her underwear, use her ass and then her pussy. let's see some more.

i'd love nothing more than to feed her my cum for breakfast. she'd roll over after waking up from a night of fucking and we'd kiss. then id grab her by the hair and push her down. and i wouldn't let go until she beat me off onto those gorgeous tits and licked it all up.

tell me what else she likes and i'll give it to her.

She liked fucking everywhere. Beaches included.

do you have any pictures where she doesnt look like a dog bone

we'd be laying on the beach, enjoying the hot sun. i'm just picturing her biting her lip as she rolls over onto me and starts kissing down my neck.

i'd tell her there are people around but she doesn't care. the next thing i know she's reached down and slipped her bikini bottom to the side and pulled my cock out. i sit up so her tits are in my face while she slowly grinds. she's matching the rhythm of the waves.

to our left, a girl taps her friend on the arm and says "oh my god." they both look over and see her quivering on top of me. she starts to cum. she looks over and makes eye contact with one of the girls. she smiles as if to say "i do whatever the fuck i want."

and i cant help it. i cum deep inside her pussy.

ffuuuuucccckkk. please post her face doesnt have to be nude

Fuck off. Post something new.

What would you do to these sisters?

Gamer slut? She probably wants to get her ass pounded while playing wow on voice chat

Wouldn't be the first time

Hot, could she keep quiet? What's the kinkiest shit she's done?

post everything you've got.
im gonna cum to her.

Nah. We finished raiding. Made a bet that if I outhealed her, I got to fuck her and she had to keep her headset on. Made some muffled moans and the rest of the group that stuck in chat after the raid were asking what was going on, it was hilarious.

She wasn't super kinky.. but one time when I got home from work, she had stripped down, blindfolded herself, cuffed her hands up, and was laying on the bed waiting for me. Awesome day.

Too much to post lol but here you go

Bump keep the replies comin anons

whats the sluttiest shit you have of her? any hc? cum?

Her pussy would get so creamy. Tasted and smelled fantastic

mmm keep it up. post your favorites.

4, suck her big juicy feminine cock

This ass needs to be abused

Bump

she looks innocent but I be she gives up anal on the first date, at least a finger or two

My GF in her new favorite pants.

if anyone wants to chat private hit me up

[email protected]

or my discord is

Bottledcucked#3557

damn, she probably loves getting dudes hard in public.

It's her main objective when she puts these on.

holy shit, who's this? that's a fat fucking ass

anyone mind doing these? my gf and her room-mate friends

GF