Desktop thread

Desktop thread

nice fisher-price keyboard there OP

kek

Is this your POS setup? I wouldn't show people that. Your screen is almost as small as your keyboard, and theres only fucking one of them. Where are all your other screens user?

>one tiny monitor
>nigger-tier basic speakers
>tryhard mouse
>pedophile mouse pad
>Trump hand sized keyboard

faggot/10

I wouldn't mind a nice wireless mechanical keyboard. Or any light weight solidly made keyboard. Any suggestions?

fucking renegade here breaking the rules

Pretty basic, could be worse. The fact that the keyboard doesn't have a numpad bothers me.

green g502? did you changed the leds?

This is art.

Nigger you did not notice the size of that desk? Its fucking disgusting

Good lord that's amazing. Look at the size of had disk drive!

Most people don't even use it, hence why a good amount of keyboards don't sport it anymore.

nice runescape and minecraft.

i feel like you shouldn't be facing your computer flush to the wall...

>accountant detected

is that a custom desk? what kind of table top?

Very nice, love the side screen. And also pretty sexy bed mate, what wood is it?

43inch 4k monitor. Titan nvidia I7 Intel 6th gen

fuck, what do you do for a living?

it's literally a door, stained grey
>old version, total cost like $80
walnut I believe, with cherry for finish and birch for some structure

chemical engineer, familia
>posting modest dormroom roots

Yep, that's a desktop alright.

Here is an example of someone who has no idea about scaling peripherals and instead just threw money into a pit and made unoptimized garbage. That, or a liar. Probably a liar.

thats a psu buddy

I assume he restores antique riceboxes.

>not all heroes wear capes

>but most faggots do.

I've seen this picture on Reddit before, a long time ago.

damn, nice user. turned out great for that price!

That's a really cool setup user

My battlestation

that would be because I posted it there, a long time ago. not much has changed.
aye, solid core doors are the best surface for the price
thanks. kinda aged, but whatev
dat spaghetti

>43inch 4k
monitor or TV?
does it put out a lot of heat?
hows the response time?
how much $$

nice, gl in future. im studying illustration, shit son, proabably gonna have a rought time for a while, but ill make it.

got the same monitor btw , good stuff

it gets posted in every one of these threads and multiple requests for a time stamp always result in some idiotic excuse. it's not his.

wait what

Spent £1200 for this setup. Also scaling? It's how i like it

>GTX 990
Kek

You must be jealous of my $400 router. Haven't had a chance to manage my cables.

Tv with android built in. Only use it as a monitor though. TV cost £450, rrp is £799. My gpu can hadle it so no extra heat really

>illustration
could be rough indeed unless you've got connections. wife was "computational media" which like CS meets graphic design, and she couldn't keep a good job in the her industry.
I've actually never seen it posted when it wasnt me. Some things have changed, but not much.
you meant 660, btu still kek I guess?

I'll never understand why people put their towers ON their desks

if there's a window, it might make sense if you're particularly proud of the guts or something
also if you just have tons of desk space and have a dusty / carpet floor or something

bcuz people take pride in their pc's also dust and heat are less of a problem

Dust.

so it fits into the pic for dick measuring threads like this one.

That's so gaudy

r8

its not about being gaudy or showing off its just cool to see what other kinds of set ups people have and maybe get some ideas for the future or your set up

so are nice cars, expensive watches, trendy sunglasses, etc
Some people have different opinions about what is ok to share / display

For me, while I don't display the guts of my computer on my desk, I like showing them online because it took a lot of work and I'm proud of the result.
Work or play? Not much to look at visually unless you're familiar with that kind of equipment.

teach me how to use my launchpad

what up now swedes

Holy shit. I know you.

Hilarious that you're on Sup Forums. Not surprising though, you fucking fag.

Not much but she gets the job done and I build it myself so that makes it even better.

Nice voyager. What the fuck is the thing far left?

looks prebuilt af
trap/10

>asymetrical monitor stand
3/10

aye mane ditch the earbuds and get yourself a nice headset

i will never understand people who put their noisy ass computer up on their desk right next to their ear

bump

either you legit found the deal of a lifetime or you are a complete fucking liar because the titan itself would cost AT LEAST 700 dollars (assuming that this is the old titan because if it is the pascal because then this is even more retarded because the pascal one costs 1200 on it's own) and a i7 6700k (again, assuming that it is not one of the higher class ones because that would mean there is no way in hell it was under 1200) will run you about 300
THEN, there is a 4k 43 in tv (this shit isn't a monitor if its 43 in) which would cost well over 500 dollars, just these three alone would be over 1200 and that is not even counting any of the other parts of the computer

>having a noisy comp
pleb tier

Theres an rgb version now

Love the way you have this setup but a question for you user the tv is a secondary monitor right? if not your neck must hurt looking up at that angle.

hah is that the washable logitech keyboard i had too? upgrade to a mechanical one!!

>secondary monitor
tertiary, tbh
I took the picture from the couch, which is the vantage point from which I view that screen.

Sup Forums yeah, bordeum.

It is a tv but i only use it for my pc. Also im from the uk so some things are cheaper. I got tv from tesco and tatan and cpu from ebay, second hand but perform well

what about cable management you nigger

fr, its all about that 360mm radiator water cooling

TV for a monitor
Enjoy your delayed everything, buddy

Sick....

Yeh i do move my neck quite a bit now that i think of it

wInrAr detected...

hdmi cable no delay for me

I'm working on it.

>wInrAr
it's a good good program

Well I originally bought the PC and over time gutted the thing and built the inside from the ground up, Haven't had time to pick up a case yet...

I have a pair of Kraken's 7.1 now that was a little while ago..

Whatever.

Rate?

That is what I was guessing, still nice going.

bump

I can't post it on Sup Forums without someone getting upset.

Rate mine please, sorry for the mess

yeah that's rough

what type of curry is that?

omg you're so funny

it's not the hdmi cable, it's the tv
tvs usually have a higher delay for example a 1ms monitor is better than a 10ms tv
and either way, you are only going to get 4k at 60fps unless you use a displayport cable

Not really sure on the specs, but it does say it is a quad core

just for play

what do you want to know? I just use them it to make arrangements and records patterns in drum racks.

DrumBrute. Just got it and it's pretty great so far.
>voyager
I wish, it's only a little phatty

lmao u got rekt on that purchase buddo