This nigger and her friend kidnapped a white guy because he was a trump supporter and her an her nigger friends...

This nigger and her friend kidnapped a white guy because he was a trump supporter and her an her nigger friends tortured him. Any thoughts on this also this is her Facebook account
www()facebook()com/profile()php?id=100010157447383&lst=100014802732111%3A100010157447383%3A1483574884

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-alleged-kidnapping-torture-is-live-streamed/
fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
youtube.com/embed/rfzvrCwjfLE
vid.me/jgEa
abc13.com/news/racist-hate-filled-graffiti-left-at-memorial-high-school/1686327/
youtube.com/watch?v=rItEbuvs9Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

replace the () with a . before any newfags ask

Link to news article?

Some nigger got body slammed trying to jump in a fight at her school. I don't know what you said.

It's a start.

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-alleged-kidnapping-torture-is-live-streamed/

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

Happened yesterday, man was special needs and found walking the streets half naked, with a piece of his scalp missing.

Police have all 4 in custody. The young man is in the hospital..

The minimum news coverage it's getting doesn't say anything about race at all.

But every time a black person is the victim, they play the video everywhere saying "black man assaulted by white man" or something of the like.

This is fucking pathetic.

That's because, user, that historically blacks have taken the brunt of this kind of behavior from white men. Human rights are relatively new. So now that society cares about black victims of white criminals, the reports are more essential to a civilized society. Whites are attempting to right the wrong of all the unreported lynchings that whites got away with for centuries.

i was not aware of this i cannot believe the media i 100% bet if this was a black person that was tortured it would be literally everywhere. its fucking disgusting.

Also no one gives a fuck about degenerate redneck trump voter who thinks the world revolves around himself

Real question!
I'm black, do you hate me?

OP's dad's Ashley Madison profile pic

tweet this to trump lets get some riot going on
too much sandnigger news do it for the lulz

This

That man, the one with special needs who was white, he never lynched anyone. In fact, nobody I know has ever lynched anyone. People don't get to be upset about things that never happened to them, and hold it against people that never did them any harm..

Op is like 14

wheres the video?

>being white in chicago
>being a trump supporter in chicago
>CHICAGO

If any of the above apply to you and you're not carrying a gun you deserve this.

>tweet this to trump
THIS
FUCKING THIS

Really?
You mean it was never
www¶Facebook~com
?
Fuck me

he was a retard. i bet the poor bastard didn't even vote for trump.

he was a special needs guy wich makes it fucked up, he hasnt even pressed charges

TRIPS AND FUCKING DO IT

The guy was special needs.

Link to the video:

youtube.com/embed/rfzvrCwjfLE

can i post

As a little white cuck tho, you have not experienced being denied the GI bill, or your dad not being approved for a mortgage because they were black. Systemic racism is just that. It's a system of oppression that you could never fully understand, being that you're a cuck and your next door neighbor lives acres away and all you do is make YouTube videos of you jerking off while flying the confederate flag... Looking for a cousin to fuck and score crystal meth with on your way to the foodstamp store, hick

Bait/10

second link in case it's taken down

vid.me/jgEa

These fucking monkeys think they're above the law because they're black. Not above the law when you're being beat the shit out like a nigger should be.

I couldn't have been prouder of my school today. Thank god for whoever did this.

abc13.com/news/racist-hate-filled-graffiti-left-at-memorial-high-school/1686327/

i don't know what you have done in your life so i cannot make a clear judgement. i do not hate all blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=rItEbuvs9Ic

Don't be ridiculous, you act as if this weren't a front for the ZANU-PF front. Sup Forums is about soul music, cleaning the water supply, fried chickens and insulin.

>Implying you have been experienced being denied a GI bill
>Implying your dad was not being approved for ANY OTHER REASONS than being black
>Implying you personally even understand what systematic racism even means

But I'll bite, go ahead and show me a single current law that is inherently racist or a body of government that supports racism.

Only 20% bait, my laters works are 80.

getting tired of this argument. it isnt relevant to anybody alive today, not for several generations.

Pretty funny honestly.

I'm mixed, and I live in buffalo New York.

So you can fuck off.

She in a cent. She dindu nuffin. Dat cracka raysis. He deserve it.

Stop trying to make yourself feel better about yourself. Nigger. This shit doesn't exist anymore.

your dad wasnt rejected for a mortgage loan because he was black, he was rejected because he had shitty fucking credit you imbecile

niggers love blaming other people for their own shortcomings

kill yourself shitskin scum
>Im not even white so don't even project your insecurities on me nigger

It doesn't matter if it's current, cuckboy.
There are remnants of it today. And there are people like you who are still alive. So all your hick uncles and uncle/cousins and 2nd cousin/stepdads are practicing YOUR racism in their lives and business, even though You all think you're just fine upstanding Americans...
You're all actually pieces of shit, and probably dependent on foodstamps FYI

no the poster but I got a racist law that is applied in some states and institutions

Affirmitive Action, and its supported by the US government. Also that all black country thats failing in Africa after kicking white people out and making it illegal for white people to own land.

kek

I'm white. You should consider how much white privilege America has had ever since the blacks became closer to 5/5 of a human last generation.

See Stop trolling neckbeard. Not everyone who is pissed off about this is who you think they are.

I live in Canada and I come from a middle class family.

Good argument

You've simply demonstrated your argument has no merit

>remnants
>"I don't have an actual argument but...IT STILL EXISTS TODAY!"
>which is why we have ultra successful black people
>black mayors, cops, congressmen, governors, chief of police forces, all sorts of blacks in position of power
>STILL RACIST

Alright nigger, why don't you put down the syrup and go play outside.

>probably dependent on food-stamps

Can't even tell if you're attempting to troll or just that dumb.

You are right about that. Affirmative action is an inherently racist law against whites.

dat wall on fire

White power and nazi signs were drawn everywhere.

Help get #BLMKiddnapping trending on twitter.

You're not special.
You're a snowflake. And if you can trace your genealogy back to fucking Scotland, then you have had an advantage your whole life and you still suck. Working for john Deere for 9 bucks an hour, rotting teach due to meth and your mother mad at you because you stole her birth control, and used it not as hormones but as a rusty slingshot from the Reagan years, trying to hunt coons but only hitting rats and maybe a squirre

Why say nigger if you don't even know me?
Are you aware that is offensive?

burn those niggers.. duh faggot...

I'll punish my gf tonight

Mmmm, she look nice. I would like to being kidnapped and rape by her....

the faggots are the new niggers and jews so dont try to play the fucking race card with your bullshit storys over here you would get whacked you probably wouldnt even make the news and they would say it was gang related

Nope effects from those days are very alive tho. This thread is a direct result of black hate let run rampant.

>HURR IM MAD BECAUSE WHITES MADE THINGS BETTER EVERYWHERE WE GO

Alright little buddy settle down now. I'm sure that welfare check came in the mail.

Thx

>black hate

You're misunderstood you silly nigger. We hate niggers, not blacks. There's a difference believe it or not.

Boo fucking hoo. That little bitch should have fought them off.

>OP is an apologist for white weakness.

Kill yourself race-traitor. We don't need your kind.

...which finished almost a hundred years ago when whites abolished slavery.
Nobody alive today was responsible for a lynching.
Your bullshit is therefore invalid.
Blacks take up criminality in the 21st century without a reason to.

why should i care what offends you

You're a fucking blinkered idiot who should probably spend more time sucking in exhaust fumes than oxygen.

Human rights is not a relatively new thing, fucklord. Left wing media mollycoddling of the facts is tho. And you're buying it hook line and sinker.

GFY.

I'm not racist.
In this country, whites have always been the oppressive force. They deserve an occasional ass kicking... Your people have been getting away with it for generations.

kek'd and rekt

It was just a white guy though.

upvote

killing/torturing retards out-dates slavery

there's no statute of limitations for slavery and the descendents of the victims continue to be victimized and have not compensated for the damage that's been done to them

i got it saved, webms incoming in a little while

You're an idiot, the kid was fucking an actual fucking retard.

But you give a fuck about some minority who will torture someone because of their political beliefs and non-black skin color?

Liberal tolerance at its motherfucking finest.

Guess what happens to you if your car breaks down in a 'bad' part of town? You get to blame white privilege for getting robbed, beaten, raped etc.

You clueless handwringing adultchild.

>you whites should get beatings because you've been the driving force for colonizing and creating an entire fucking country.
>fighting indians for 400 years, fighting off the monarchy of england, having near a million whites die in the name of freeing slaves in the civil war
>creating laws that give blacks an advantage academically and in the workforce
>I STILL HATE WHITEY THO

Kill. Yourself.

No. I see the way white people treat black people in America. They still get shit on at all levels. They're developed a thicker skin and coping mechanism to
Deal with you honky klansmen. They know if they look at you the wrong way, you'll get all your cousins, uncles, and mustached she-men with shotguns come to their front yard a burn a cross.
Black live at your pleasure... You think they don't know that? You're not special. You're the drunken piece of cow shit in your backyard, that you step in every day on your way to work in the backyard mud puddle.

Uh no
A system of justice that operates by attempting to compensate for past injustices, especially for entire groups of people based on skin color, is moronically flawed and will only serve to create more injustice
Laws, justice, Court of public opinion, etc should apply equally to everyone. That's the only system which is truly just

Lol now trumpcucks care about the disabled

There have been 300 post long threads about killing all retards in this very forum

This is why people don't take conservatives at their word anymore

I am Your argument is invalid, you're just trolling. Which is probably why you've avoided responding to me.

Yeah, them all white oscars was a terruble thang weren't it, bro?

Fuck off.

how stupid of a nigger does a nigger have to be to stream that to facebook? Fuck niggers are dumb.

go back to plebbit kid

12 year old confirmed

So the Jews should be compensated for thousands of years of slavery from thousands of years ago?

Negros weren't the only people who were slaves you know?

>KEK

Nigs don't ever talk about how nearly every race imaginable has been enslaved at some point or another.

Lmao, I dunno that sounds pretty hilarious. If this was a bro wed be laughing. Sup Forums is safe space

a stupid reaction pic wont make what he said any less true.

I don't doubt that you really feel that.
You're an ego maniac with an inferiority complex. Aka cuck. You think you're the best in the world, but you're really just trash. White trash. Being exploited by Walmart. Cashing your paycheck there and giving your money back to the same Jew monster you work for. Buying discount Horne chili WITH beans.

I didn't even support trump or Hilary, not everything and everyone fits into your cookie cutter idea of who's who.

Chanology was a mistake

of course, if there is evidence of a crime it should be rectified by a system of justice

>baiting this hard

not baiting at all

Bet she smells like Coco Butter