My gf doesn't want to fuck because i'm too big and it hurts

my gf doesn't want to fuck because i'm too big and it hurts
my gf doesn't want to do anything for me because it's "boring" (head, handjob etc.)

I'm at the point where I've been looking into prostitutes nearby and sex-ads on craigslist

this has been going on for about six months, we've been dating for about 1.5 yrs, what do i do

oh also she's great in every other way except pretty bitchy and overreact-y but that's not uncommon in girls anyway so i'm pretty lucky in that respect except for sex

Fuck her anyway, women aren't really people so it's okay

btw i have 2 more pics of this set after this one

not raping, got more respect for me and for her than that

Tell her she needs to do these things or you will no longer pay her financially with anything. This includes rent,food,luxuries.
If she flips out, dump her lazy ass.

last one of the set

cut your losses and move on. life without head is something you cant live without. ask her if she would be okay with you going together head from other girls. if not then move on. if your dicks too big then tell her that more sex will make it more enjoyable.

damn, got any more fam?

who said i paid for her stuff? we don't even live together, i just pay for dates and chocolate and wine and shit

nah its some guys tumblr-slut sister posting the other day no more sorry

>i just pay for
Thats still giving her things for free.
If she isnt going to take care of your needs, dont take care of hers, and just be done with her.

Sex is a big part of a relationship, she isnt willing to do ANYTHING to satisfy you

TBH dude, sounds like she is getting her action someplace else. Six months with no sex is a lot for anyone in a relationship, her included. 20 bucks says she's blowing and fucking all over the place. Just not you.

Ask her if she's cool with you banging other girls, if not move on.

Very likely.

This OP, or do the u l t i m a t u m, but thats for fagg-.. oh yeah im talking to OP

>my girlfriend doesn't bring anything to the relationship, what do I do?
what the fuck do you think, retard? Dump her. You'll be getting, at worst, just as much sex. If she's fantastically interesting otherwise (which I doubt), give her the "we can still be friends" line.

> Don't live together
> Pay for dates
> No sex

Looks like you're friendzoned, and she's using you for emotional support / to say she has a boyfriend. Time to dump the cunt and move on.

she's loving and caring and all that shit juts physically it's a bust

This is as fundamental as it gets.

Bitches love getting bent over and fucked by their bf noob

show us your gfs tits and pussy

So's your mother.

Reconsider your options. Unless you can also fuck your mother.

>You're not fulfilled sexually
>She's bitchy
>She overreacts

>I'm at the point where I've been looking into prostitutes nearby and sex-ads on craigslist

Sounds like you already know how this 'relationship' is going.

my dubs command you

A relationship without sex is Just as empty as sex without relationship, but much less fun. Dump her OP

tell her to take the fucking dick or leave her. wtf do you mean what do i do

You just gotta finger her until she looses her mind. Then you will slip in nicely with lube. I had the same problem before.