Some supposedly purple kush I paid 10 bucks for, how'd I do stoners of Sup Forums?

Some supposedly purple kush I paid 10 bucks for, how'd I do stoners of Sup Forums?

Tiny bic lighter? Yeah you did.

Close up shot, this stuff smells so fruity it's weird

Obviously isn't purple . Looks good tho. Smoke the shit

Nah, normal size bic

Looks good for $10, nice bude structure and trichomes

looks sticky as fuck

Is "sticky" good?

yeah, the sticky stuff is where all the thc is

OP what are you waiting for light it up

How are you smoking this illicit substance?

Wish my dealer had good shit

I wish my state was fucking legal already, I mean i get good shit from darknet markets, but it'd be more convenient to just walk in a store and pick it up right there

Mids?

my state just legalized it but there won't be any recreational shops until june 2018 at the earliest

so far the only thing different is you can't get raided by the staties just for having it

yeah, my state was the only one of the five that voted that didn't get recreational use, AZ

blows

you did good. Especially for a fag on Sup Forums

Yes sir
Op is baked now
This pipe from my buddy

Yeah we don't even have good medical here. Luckily I'll be moving to Washington soon

Fuck forgot the picture

that is not a normal size bic

I read somewhere that Georgia is going to be legalizing it in 2087

I like your Dildo

I think it is, OP just has some keychain sleeve thing on the end of it so it looks like a mini in the pic

medical is alright in my area, but it's pretty mcuh right on the border for RI so i can get some halfway decent stuff because they've had it for a few more years

Thanks bro
Yeah it's got a lighter leash

Also no idea why these keep rotating

Dj bluntz

You know we got laws around here, says you gotta have your lighter on a leash in public at all times. Wouldn't want it burning down villages now.

Yeah we had medical on our ballot for 2016 but did'nt get enough signatures. I'm pissed but aslo don't care since i'm moving. Still, would be nice to come home o my famiky and be abke to get dank lol

just do what everyone else does and toke illegally

Bruh, I DO drugs.

Considering you got for 10, unreal.
I usually pay 30/g

Kek nice dubz

Are you cereal dawg? Where the fuck are you?

where the fuck do you live fuego should never be more than 10/g

Looks like heroine, better call the cops.

Kek I do, but to get fire weed i have to use tor and order from vendors
Bro I hope you know you're are getting royaly fucked at that price
Checked

u in prison?

You guys are still gonna get it legally earlier than me, I live in England.

I blow glass - anybody buying?

any pics?

i owe my friend a piece because he bought a shit mall one that tipped over in a breeze

one sec - I'll resize into a collage

You have to be 18 to be on Sup Forums

>buying by the nug
That's some weak ass nigger shit. Buy no less than a half at a time. Make it worth while for your dealer.

Unless you're in high school then underage b&

$30/gram very excellent price. You buy. Very good weed. Pay me money. Buy nice weed.

Alright, Sup Forums every time I smoke, I always start hearing shit. It's almost like a crowd of people. Is this onset schizophrenia?

I get the purp by the pound.

I realize I only have one pipe one this pc - here it is.

top kek

That's just you hearing your own blood stream in your eardrum. Much like hearing the ocean in shells.

My new portable e nail.

Seek psychiatric assistance, that is not normal and very much sounds like the onset of a delusional disorder.

Nice Dubs that's happened to me b4 it kinda sound like whispers? Naw u good dawg

lel

how much did u pay?

Let's just be honest, if you on Sup Forums, you need some psychiatric assistance.

At least bout 40

85 and free shipping. It's the source nail.

Scammed. That's obviously green kush, not purple.

how dat work doe

still looks good though
wouldn't call it scammed

yo, get yourself some off the danknet

yeah I never really care about the strain I just ask what they have and buy it after testing it with them. :) As long as it's strong.

u srsly need to start looking into darknet markets...

is it actuallly easy to get weed off the internet?

i'm not going to get ripped off or vanned?

Also here's what I'm smoking. Crumble and shatter.

Heating element heats up a small bowl, I use the titanium one, and you dab your substance of choice. It's a standard 510 thread too.

Sticky is real good.

But it's not purple

It doesnt have to be purple to be purple kush. Its just the name of the strain.

oh jesus

Install Tails OS. Get yourself some bitcoins. If you're paranoid you can pass them through a bitcoin tumbler like BitBlender or Grams Helix before you deposit them into your market of choice. Learn how to use the built-in PGP tool of Tails. And buy shit like it's eBay. Do some research. It may be a bit overwhelming at first, but the process is quite easy once you've done it once. Done it multiple times, never failed me once.

I recommend AlphaBay and HANSA.

And to answer your question: you can get scammed if you FE (finalize early) but you can open a dispute. If you want to play it safe, only buy from escrow listings and check the feedback ratings.

Need some weed in Las Vegas. Anyone can deliver in centennial area?

Yes, literally thousands of vendors can... if you use the dark web.

how do i find people to hang out and smoke with? i have one friend that smokes but i see him like once or twice a month

I'd hangout with you just because. Smoking would just be a plus.

nigga just cuz is called purp kush doesn't mean its purple.

I live in Atlanta but will deliver for right price.

No fucking clue, haven't bought less than a pound since I grew up and got a job!

Find glass blowers.

I took me a green monsta Xanax and I'm feeling Gucci

I was just joking. Thought it was obvious, apparently not.

I want to grow marijuana. :(

breed frogs instead

If you're really buying pounds then you may aswell buy a growbox and grow them yourselves.

For that sweet 5-MeO-DMT!

Not really, too much effort, I end up with more cash if I spend the time I would cultivating, at my job instead.... never do for yourself what you can pay someone else less than your wage to do for you.

I get killer prices too, having friends and family involved in production and distribution!

thank god i live in Canada, I get it for $4 a g

They don't take much effort to cultivate at all though. You have to maybe look after them a maximum of 10 minutes a day. The plants do all the work; they grow whilst you're working at your job.

Damn that's cheap... what about the quality though?

always grade A quality. I only get it really cheap because I'm really good friends with my dealer. So he sells me it for the price that he gets it for.

I live in canada too and the going rate is $10/g, discounts on quantity. You must be buying some real rough cut shit

so what the fuck does that have to do with living in Canada? Maybe your post should read
>thank god i am friends with a dealer, I get it for $4a g

To grow anything near as good as I get would take more effort than that, and wouldn't be much cheaper, not nearly enough to justify the setup and maintenance....

looks good to me, also
>color has nothing to do with quality
so good job

A temporary wealthy minority's choice whip.

Where I live it ranges from 5 to 15 a g. More populated places are decent but the suburbs are usually 15.
Not bad stuff tho.
Southwest missouri

nah it's always grade A shit. I'm really good friends with my dealer and he picks up pounds at a time. So he pays roughly $4 a g, so he sells it to me at that price.