The Great One has been hospitalized in serious condition and might not make it

The Great One has been hospitalized in serious condition and might not make it.

Let us hold vigil and pray for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuiXOoJTeRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Charles Willis Manson

(Charles Will is Man's Son)

is that Hitler?

if only, little brother.

If only

No, thank you.

Praying for chuck is like pissing in the ocean to raise the sea level...nice thought but it will have no effect.

oh fuck didnt even wrote him a christmas letter this last year, fuck.
Now I feel bad

fuck that lunatic.

Charlies tough.

Plus you see all the threads about the niggers kidnapping a "trump supporter"

The race war IS coming and when the niggers win, thats when theyll parole Manson.

Niggers have never been free. They wont know what to do with thst freedom.

Manson can finally take his rightful place on the throne

Fuck you! That man is a cultural icon and a national treasure!

Are you serious, OP?

Who?

fuck off

His name is Charles Milles Manson.

yeah OP is serious just googled it he is in the hospital in bakersfield, so sad.

for some reason I thought he would be taller

Well, he just turned 80 this last year.

He was 5'2'', I thought everyone knew that.

That's his slave name, pig

agreed hes somehow shorter then joseph stalin

>pray for him.

May Satan quickly take Charlie in his fiery eternal embrace. Amen.

I thought he was immortal

Serious condition? It's just Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's. They'll prescribe some meds and he'll be back in jail in 24 hours.

Charlie's not the one in jail. You are.

I Live literally up the street from the hospital he's at!

No pls, Charles is my favorite icon(second: Hitler; third: Wil Smith) He is the best serial killer ever, youre gonna meke it, youre gonna get out of that bro :'(

Stop with that mind fucking, that the Manson Family were known for.

Stop projecting, boy.

Look at these nice people you are saying horrible things about. They don't mind. They still want you to come sing songs and take some acid and talk about life and shit and maybe fuck a hippy girl.

Rt dat

So true in so many ways

He's 5' 2" tall.

He is 82 years old.

That's the name on his birth certificate. My response was toward an user who claimed his name was Willis.

He doesn't roll with mortality. He is ABRAXAS. He earned it and it was passed down to him from Rudolf Hess.

The mighty Right On to you! This person knows. ATWAR!

They still played mind games, and committed a little murder on the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=fuiXOoJTeRI

If they did that, then everybody did that.

That's a reprint of his artwork in the background. I own the original. Wow.

I wonder how much all of these personal things I have are going to be worth when he dies? I would never sell them for any amount of money.

There you go again.

sad days coming soon, my Sup Forumsrother
this guy is more famous than the beatles. almost as charismatic as hitler, just about as good looking too.

Yeah but for some reason I passed that observation anyway can we send him get well cards.

Is...is that idubbz next to him?

n-not if you turn that M upside down...

I hope he dies

pfft, bullshit. He's a fag and a fruitcake, though I did kinda like his album
>iamamechanicalman
for what it was worth.

Anyone who idolizes this faggot needs rekt in grand fashion
(yes, I do know where I am... it means nothing when it comes to faggots thinking this guy is remotely "cool")

>though I did kinda like his album
>his album
>album

Charles Manson has more albums released than The Beatles. His Discography continues to grow as he has been recording new music as recently as last year.

/thread

Manson did nothing wrong!

Wrong.
He's a murderous faggot that deserves a horrible death.

Charles Manson is not in prison for the act of murder. He has never harmed a living being, other then allegedly shooting a black pimp in self-defense. This is actually in the court documents. Get informed.

ATWA! ATWAR!

do you know his name?

He was convicted of seven counts of first-degree murder.
>murder
Fuck him... fuck him in his already bleeding ass.

You should read the actual documents. They are finding him guilty for allegedly "ordering" the murders. He never killed anyone. He never ordered anyone to kill anyone. Your society is based on lies for profit. A crime business. A joke.

Ordering the killings is no different than pulling the trigger.
Fuck this joke of a "legend."
I can't wait for him to die, so I can find out where he's buried and piss on his grave.

If Billy says jump off a bridge and you jump, it's not billys fault that your dumb ass is dead.

this is very close to the truth.
manson never commited any murders.
it is doubtful that he ever ordered them.

reasonable doubt was thrown out the window in favor of creating a false image of hippies in general, and communal living in particular.

Don't try to pass it off as his followers' fault, solely.
He told them to do it... they did it... he deserves the same punishment.
Hell, he even drove the second night.
He's guilty of murder... he's a fucking moron, a complete idiot of the lowest kind... and I look forward to his death, very soon.

He never "ordered" anyone to do anything that they weren't already going to do. He is in jail because Tex had a psychotic episode. That's it. You live in a fantasy world built around wet newspapers smothered in my cum. When you are asleep, we eat your fantasy world in pieces. While you dream, we clean and plant seeds. We gleam. We shine.

so he did nuffin wrong all this time he gud boy.
didnt roman polanski raped a 12 year old ?

Heard about this a couple nights ago. 2017 gonna start out strong with the celebrity deaths. The last of the charismatic serial killers. It'll be a true shame and the end of an era when he dies.

Oh, Jesus... shut the fuck up, already, you coward. You probably think that faggot was the Second Coming, too.
Not only did he order the killings, when they did a shitty job the first night, he drove them himself the second night to be there to make sure they did a "better job" of the killings.
You're as bad as his "Family" members. You'd probably suck his dick hoping that his cum would grant you special powers of "Healter Skelter."
Fucking idiot.

Manson is a reflection of what any man can be when the facade of society is rejected. It scares them now just as much as it did then.

Manson should have been executed years ago. Fuck that insane motherfucker.

"Charlie didn't get his rights."

The "Family" was a band called "Family Jams" and all of the rest of it was created in the mind of The Bug. It's ironic that Charles has outlived 9 of his psychiatrists (some committed suicide) as well as Terry Melcher, Vincent Bugliosi, and almost all of those associated with the trial. You should get informed.

He didn't kill anyone. there is nothing serial about him

I am informed.
NO ONE cares how many people he's outlived.
Manson is a scumbag.
You are worse than a scumbag for thinking he is anything other than a scumbag.
You should feel bad for supporting him.

Word

Fuck Manson.

This

>Manson killed people
>he should be killed
>200k japs killed in ww2 by "war heroes" because fuck it, it's war.

Shiggy

Nice post Ken M.

You are misinformed. Many people care. No one on this planet is worthless or scum. I support myself and anyone who supports themselves and believe in themselves will automatically support and believe in their brothers and sisters because they will see themselves reflected in all.

>underage fags

Don't forget it was AFTER they bombed and dragged us into the war because we were helping China out. You forget the millions of people and about 25% of the Russian population hat were destroyed in Europe.

Pointing out even more governmentally orchestrated mass murder wasn't really needed though. The nukes were a good enough example to use for getting my point across. Even if Charlie killed every single one of them, it still isn't mass murder kek. Mass murder is what most people ignore on their tvs every day.

I've read Helter Skelter as an 8th grader, and I'm 23 now. He had a personal vendetta against "the man" for his failed music career and wanted revenge. In turn, he told his followers to make it look like the murders were done by blacks in order to create a race war aka what he thought as "Helter Skelter" which is ACTUALLY one of those slides you sit on a potato bag and go down at carnivals. Granted some of his ramblings held a light truth, he's a fucking moron and so are you.

I agree it wasn't mass murder, but you're comparing 2 different sized incidents.

Charles Manson is worthless scum.
He has ZERO redeemable value.
All he has EVER done is sow seeds of destruction and hate.
People that think he is anything other than worthless scum need to join him in his pit of shitdom and insignificance.
I am likely old enough to be your father.
(I was alive at the time of "Helter Skelter.")

>I've read Helter Skelter as an 8th grader, and I'm 23 now. He had a personal vendetta against "the man" for his failed music career and wanted revenge.

Lie that the Man told you and the sad thing is...you believe them. Open your eyes to the truth.

No, I'm comparing accepted murder to little cases of boogy man murder like charles. It's easy for people to think Charlie is evil, yet they ignore systematic murder by presidents, prime ministers etc. Like a sniper bragging about confirmed kills, no one looks at them as evil because they fought for what they believe in and blah blah

Oh I see what you mean now. In that case, you're right

It will be nice when he dies. He's been meaningless for so long just sitting and rotting in prison like the ineffectual loser he is, and with his death all the losers like you can get a life.

Good lord grab the tin foil hat

He will be declared a martyr

Hippy faggot never even killed anyone.

>implying he won't just become a martyr for political prisoners

No one is anyone until they die, user.

Why does young Charles Manson look like Dan Avidan

this nigga be 50 years old on Sup Forums
GTFO

What a fucking loser!

- I concur.
- So am I.

I hope he suffers the same pain that he put Sharon Tate and her friends through!

Say what you will about me, if you think it matters...
it won't change the fact that Manson sucks dick in prison and deserves to die for his crimes.

>Smokey and the B&it

He had sex with Sharon Tate. They all did. They all did mescaline together and had orgies at the Playboy Mansion as well. Jack Nicholson, Dennis Hopper, Neil Young, members of the Beach Boys and the Mamas and Papas, etc. You young anons have no idea. This goes way way deeper than you can even imagine. There are all kinds of connections to the Celebrity Center in Los Angeles. I bet you don't even know about Bobby (Cupid) living with and starring in Kenneth Anger's films. Or how the woman just gave Charlie the house with the black staircase and all of the members of The Process Church of the Final Judgment being involved in assassinations in England. There is also the little Black Book that kept numbers for the politicians who were placing bets on everything from sex videos to death orgasms.

Everything you know is wrong.

None of this makes Charles Manson relevant in the slightest.

be careful user

Different user, don't know much about any of this. Tell us more