What does Sup Forums drive? This is my 2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6. She's stored away for the winter currently :/

What does Sup Forums drive? This is my 2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6. She's stored away for the winter currently :/

>:/
This site isn't for you, mouthbreather.

Deville '05. No complaints

'06 300C AWD. V8's are fun.

I actually like these. It's one of those things that was ass ugly when it first came out and somehow aged well.

You must be a huge douchebag but man that car looks sexy

2016 jeep wrangler.
Don't own it though. It's my work car as i work for a rental agency and get to pick whatever.

2010 Hyundai Genesis, 3.8l V6, RWD, 6-spd manual.

And for work, 2015 F350, 6.7l V8 diesel

'13 Lancer Ralliart. It's...meh..

And for fum, 2009 Harley Night Rod

This doesn't fit in with this and this Fag. Should of gotten a new 5.0.

>shitty hyundia
>replaces badges so he can pretend he drives something different

KEK

2014 FRS

As you can see I'm vvveeerryyy successful!

04 chevy tahoe,

Ha. Gaaaaaaaaaay

Guy who owned it before me replaced em. I literally couldn't care less what badge is on the front. I've owned several Hyundais over the years. They are solid well-built vehicles. They've given me far fewer problems than most things I've owned. You are clearly a clueless ignoramus.

2016 5.0

Ha, nice! Had a '98. Put 450,000km on it, then sold it to a guy who did another 100k. Not sexy, but they work.

and this

They're not bad. Hyundai has been getting they're stuff together the last few years.

Range Rover HSE Super Chargers

Say what you will, you still own a shitty Hyundai that know one respects or cares about. You're irrelevant dude.

Hmmm... Yeah, post pics. If you really own one, how does it feel knowing you own a ford fushion with mustang badges? Faaaaaaaag

>Nissan
>Truck

Pick one. Faaaaaaaaag.

i'm sorry for triggering you. :(

>triggering

Original. Regurgitate more unoriginal shit to suffice for your lack of a plausible rebuttal.

I drive a 1981 Your Mom.
Like to take'er out and pound her down the back road sometimes.

you're upset. i'm sorry for that. :(

Dixon Ticonderoga

>you're upset.

Falsely assume more.

>:(

Are you a girl? Tits or GTFO

you're the one crying like a little bitch. i'm really sorry for hurting your feelings.

Don't know of any fusions with 435hp. Feels good man.

she's upset. :(

u sooooo mad

I've never heard of that model.
How is this possible?

be nice. it's her time of the month

The anger...let it flow through you like Cheetos through your veins, neckbeard.

>you're the one crying like a little bitch.
>crying

Are you, like, a wizard with a crystal ball?

>435hp

That's not at the wheels, dummy. Enjoy your fusion.

t. busrider

My 2005 Santa Fe has 176000 miles on it and only recently needed repairs for the first time.

Say that to my face fuckers not online and see what happens. I will slit your throat necks.

"Know one"?
Lol you retard

Nice Mustang faghot.

there you go. cry it all out. you'll feel better.

so ugly compared to the previous gen. nice interior though. but still ugly. good luck keeping that black paint looking good.

my genesis 2.0 coupe my /b friends

Sure.

I don't have a problem saying you're a fucking whiny bitch to people in public.

Has something to do with the fact that I genuinely don't give a fuck, and have a hook for a hand.

(yep, I am missing a whole hand. I have a hook. Just like Captain Hook. Whee.)

Kill yourself

A red pontiac g5 4 door fwd 2.4liter 4 cylinder engine. i am not a car guy and as far as i am concerned the inner workings of a car are magic, ask me about guns on the otherhand. it has been winterized, block heater, winter tires that kind of thing.

my little dream car is a ford vic class cruiser painted purple since im a real nigga

2004 Mach1, Boltons, longtubes and a 100shot. My beater is a 1985 ae86 sr5 with a gts swap

>I don't have a problem saying you're a fucking whiny bitch to people in public.

Look out, we gotta bad ass over here.

whats ur problem man?

Thanks, man

thats awesome op youre not a faggot

>100shot

Yeah, you'll need it with your shitty mach 1 engine with low HP. Fag. Plastic fantastic shitstang.

>Cali

Explains everything.

Nice shit tier poorfag cars

I live in a civilized place so I just Uber.

Had the previous gen (2013), though admittedly not a GT. I traded it in for this one. I just prefer the way this one looks, but I did love my old one. Agreed on the interior, much nicer over the 13/14.

Waiting on you to post your exotic with a time stamp.

>though admittedly not a GT.

Nothing to lie about. A lot of GT owners started off with a V6, including myself.

Here's my 14 GT with only 11k miles. Picked it up yesterday.

Rate my ride

Don't even own a car never even bothered to get my full g license, but I when I finally do probably going to get an f type svr because my parents are rich and I'm not a poorfag nigger

Calling on all anons to report this user. Violation: underage. Enjoy your b&

Just recently bought my '83 Porsche 944 NA. Slow as hell, but awesome fun in the tight, twisty back roads that I live on.

Not mine but very similar.

Love that color. I wish I had gotten the 16 in that or the greenish color, Guard. I got the black at a much cheaper price, so I went for it. I'm considering wrapping in matte black.

Flustered retard can't handle being told his car is shit

'15 Golf. Love it.

Pick one

used to have same exact car but white :-( feels bad sold it for 2002 ford expedition. Only reason I did was because it was hard to fuck in that beauty. No room :'(

>Love that color.

Thanks. Ford Sterling Gray.

>greenish color, Guard

Just looked that up. That's looks sweet.

I just need to get some black rims, lower it, smoke the lights, get darker tint, and get black 5.0 badges and I'll be good to go.

Car came with flowmaster outlaws; happy I don't have to worry about that.

93 towncar

Neither. And that shitty eclispe has no place alongside that other car.

You were here earlier.

>red

hahaha

1997 BMW 540I E39 6spd

False. That's a screenshot from that one faggy YouTuber who makes a bunch of videos about how he owns a lambo or whatever even though he's just an accountant at a construction company (or something similar).

Pretty car though.

2000 Toyota Avalon.

I think this bloated camry/lexus cunt might run forever.

Used to have a car that colour. Never again. Fucking pig magnet.

You're the type of person I would specifically not make eye contact with in a bad neighborhood

This rocket machine

>living in cuckifornia without being a millionaire+

Why, user?

It is my vehicle, although I wish I was a famous YouTuber. I can go take a pic of it in my driveway if you'd like.

How reliable are those? Asking for a friend.

>cuckifornia
Do you think you are being clever? You're really not.

Anybody here from Texas?

ayy

That's the KDM emblem. Learn to car...

If so, shoot yourself.

2016 Mazda 3

2 liter (not the 2.5) and 6 speed.

I specifically got this car for the gas mileage... but I average less than 32 mpg. I'm really disappointed actually.

Here I'll trigger you some more
>my parents got me this as a graduation gift
>they refused to save like 15 grand and get a used one instead
>"user used cars aren't worth the trouble"

Real fun being the only one in the family with any money sense.

After working on different longlingers (fishing vessels) for years i finally got to afford this beauty. Audi r8

Hmm, you live in the same town as whatever that guy's name is. Where is that, anyway? Looks like New Mexico/Eastern Arizona terrain but I haven't seen anything like it.

Okay user why do you live in california when you aren't wealthy?

You sound like a major faggot and I live in Colorado.

Photo's not mine, but the Avalon looks exactly the same.

No problems for 16 years with my eclipse...