ITS TIME FOR A HUNT!

ITS TIME FOR A HUNT!

The man that is tied up is special needs and supported trump, which is the reason why he was kidnapped, the full video is here

youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE&has_verified=1

Other urls found in this thread:

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
sendvid.com/yxzjk1rp
vid.me/jgEa
youtube.com/watch?v=uRig5hpB0zc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drill_music
mega.nz/#!vxkECY7D!UcBaJ2dZF2bfYH9X5_fv0wjJx16z6fKrEpqJhGZ3PLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>special needs
>supported trump
Kinda goes without saying

fuckin kek

>cuck, the post

Stop it Hilliary

Cuck

Who exactly are you hoping to hunt, they are all in custody: fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

Why the fuck is this so low res

You spelled retarded wrong...

Merry Christmas, faggot

>Special needs
>Supported trump

Checks out

who cares?

Cherry picking faggot

I'm half white but I hate niggers so fucking much. Rank your hatred list guys.

1. Tie between niggers/white trash/Americans
2. Muslims
3. Heavily materialistic people
4. Bankers
5. Feminists/MRA's/SJW's
6. People who can't cook
7. Cucks
8. Fat people

>hurr if u diden vote 4 trump then ur a left wing feminist who voted 4 hillary
kys immediately

Thanks for throwing your vote away.

1. Niggers/White trash/ every other ethnicity-trash
2. Cucks
3. Radical muslims (most others are ok)
4. Zionists, jew oligarchs etc
5. feminists
6. communists

>implying I live in a swing state and my vote matters

>Implying that was a bad thing
Voting for shit, or voting for stinky shit. Actually having a part on which of these retards gets elected, no thanks.

>Having an opinion but not voting

That black girl is cute. Id tie her up and fuck her till i cum on her slutty nigger face

Should shoot them like Harambe.

'orrible bunch a cunts

Did you have a mild seizure mid sentence and didn't finish? I never said I didn't vote, I just didn't vote for either of the shits that were going to win.

Then you essentially didn't vote, good job.

...yeah, that's what I've been saying this whole time you imbecile.

FUCK THAT WHITEBOOOI! YEAH ! BROUGHT IT ON YO SELF NIGGGAAAAAª!

Not Your Personal Army

>inb4

But you still have an opinion about who got elected, even though you made no effort to affect it. I'm not the imbecile am I?

Thats a piss argument everyone has when they say you dont for one of them you voted for the other. lul

Those niggers need certain death. Fake ass, wannabe gang niggers. Hope their pineapple buttplug fit snug.

"special needs and supported trump"
Why are you being redundant?

Nice try Shill

Video is down, Lads. Any backup?

Here you go OP. Idc about the retard but I sure hate niggers. So one off the streets if fine by me

jewtube quickly took this down it seems but lets a lot of other shit slide. hmmmmmm.... enrichening for sure

I want to fuck her.

niggers couldn't steal a newer phone would be my guess.

sendvid.com/yxzjk1rp
vid.me/jgEa

There you go brah. Fuck niggers like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=uRig5hpB0zc

Me tooooo

really?

I'd like to kick her in the cunt with a hobnailed boot

Found the nigger in the woodchip pile

That nigga is like 12 years old. My momma would smack the shit outta him.

Bestiality...not even once.

i really don't understand racism and anti-religious shit.

how can any intelligent human being make such a dumb assumption that all blacks are ciminals, or that all jews are greedy.

who fucking cares, if a black dude shoots up your house then i'd understand you being mad at him, not millions of people that share his skin tone.

easily to say that when you live in the white middle class suburbs. Try actually living around blacks for a while and you will be singing a different tune.

How do I upvote this comment?

He got killed in the gang wars in Chicago. What they're rapping about in Chicago, they're actually doing, it's called "drill music." over 700 people have been murdered by these gangbangers, they're killing their own black people over the gang shit. It breaks the record in 2016. It has FBI, CIA written all over it, just like how the CIA meddled in the middle east and got Muslims to kill each other in sectarian violence. It's a 'soft genocide.'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drill_music

look how quick youtube deletes the fucking videos. Look at how left and fucked up they are.

I meant to say over 700 were killed in the gang wars total LAST YEAR. They've been at war with each other for a few years, each years increasing in murder, even under a black president. It's just more proof that it is actually FBI/CIA involvement.

and yet inner cities, with the most diversity, vote more liberal across all races, while it's homogenous white rural areas that go republican

yeah but these apes are the same people who are willing to destroy their own communities over a presidential election they lost because of how they act. most these lower beings should be tagged and jailed.

>The man that is tied up is special needs and supported trump

All you had to do was say he supported Trump. Calling him special needs is redundant.

upvoting? what the fuck is wrong with you

blacks and immigrants vote for free shit, what's new

absolutely no correlation there. no reason that the republican areas are the ones with lowest crime rates. huh that's interesting.

The losers are still so salty.

These gang members live in a world of their own, separated from real black people. Can't just lump them all as a representation of all black people.

if he removed all minorities from crime statistics and only left whites it's about the same as Sweden. We need to purge these people to secure the future for white children.

Fuck would I care? The memelord already won.

actually not sure if bait. if not, kys

Anti-religion makes sense to me, as it has destroyed more pagan cultures and societies than anything. Fuck the judeo-Christian maniacs

probably a nigger just ignore

i honestly don't know how to reply to this dude. i mean its the internet and no matter what i say about my life you're not going to believe it.

i just cant/wont hate an entire race of people for some arbitrary reason.

must be something to do with that education I had that taught me about critical thinking.

kys

im not. im saying these lower beings should all be tagged and jailed. they way when they eventually do get out, you can segregate them from normal hard working folk and these criminal pieces of human shit will stop dragging down their ENTIRE race.

White voters in urban areas vote far more liberal too. Whatever reason you might postulate for this, exposure to minorities doesn't seem to drive people rightward. If anything its the opposite

Thought experiment. Would you rather run into a group of white guys in a dark alley at night or a group of black guys in a dark alley at night with no other context given.

>calls someone a nasty woman
>doesn't even make a passable woman himself

Not only is it a black president that these murders have been increasing, Obama is FROM the city of Chicago. Obama literally did nothing about it, just more proof of FBI/CIA involvement, just like how the CIA floods the drugs into the hoods when they initially did it in LA, with their creation of the Bloods and Crips gangs to weaken the black community.

Gary Webb died for having exposed these secrets. To this day, the federal government runs the illegal drug industries, with agents posing as drug dealers, not to provide cover while they investigate like they want you to think- they have agents in the drug industries TO RUN THE DRUG BUSINESS. This is also why there will be no Trump wall, because that's where the drugs are coming from. You'll all see there will be no wall for THIS reason.

>is special needs
Aww, did poor baby snowflake get his fweelings upset?

Okay, this was actually funny. Other Trump supporters really need to learn how to take a joke.

mega.nz/#!vxkECY7D!UcBaJ2dZF2bfYH9X5_fv0wjJx16z6fKrEpqJhGZ3PLg

another link

You forgot about senapi

>implying i'd want to run into guys in a dark alley ever.

both are equal to me.

Trumpfags are literally SJWs at this point. they get offended about everything

lol

>both are equal to me.
Well that's a load of shit and you know it.

getting beat at the polls by retards must make you a supertard :DDDD

>Would you rather run into a group of white guys in a dark alley at night or a group of black guys in a dark alley at night with no other context given.
Kinky.

This
Fucking kykes in the media will say the nigger baboon ooga boogas weren't comitting a hate crime.

yes, the yellow teeth goddess

you know the "no child left behind" law? its King Nigger who removed the law and now these gang members can never leave their life of crime because obtaining a higher education is actually impossible now that they dont get free passes through 5th-8th grade.

and about the wall, im sure there will be some form of a wall but its not going to be nearly the whole length of the border. no way.

and drugs coming over here will be done through Miami now that the cuba embargo is over. trump can erect a walll and obama allowed new ports for drugs to come in through.

this.

it was cute for the first few weeks when i thought it was just some cheeky banter, but now its reached the point where if you disagree with gassing the jews you're a shillary libcuck.

We got a serious matter and user here is being a cringe right now,

gtfo!

fuck you neckbeard!

what a cry baby

Yeah I find it ridiculous how certain trump supporters will lament the influence of "political correctness" but only in relation to religious and ethnic minorities or transexuals or something. The second its one of their protected groups like police or military or some professional ball thrower doesnt stand at the right time, they get just as triggered as your worst sjw.

Liberal here (different user) and my answer would still be the group of white guys. And here's why.

Blacks still face cultural and economic oppression in our society. Oppressed people tend to be angry, unhappy, impulsive, and susceptible to addiction.

It's not the fault of blacks as a whole that they're more dangerous than whites, nor is it a genetic matter -- on these subjects I remain adamant. But let's face it: that's nonetheless the way things are right now.

I intend to do all I can to change that, by promoting civil rights and gender and race equality, but in the meantime, I don't want to get myself killed.

don't ask loaded questions if you cant handle the answers faggot.

Nope, the drugs will get to American addicts through the Mexican border, which is why there will be no wall. They won't fix what isn't broken. The drugs will continue to come through the Mexican border. It's big business for black funds for the government to continue doing the illegal activities they do to take more of you civil rights and civil liberties, like the false flag terrorism you see on the news. Wikileaks have already proven this. Too bad the masses will never do shit about anything. That's why the kikes will indeed rule this world because they are master manipulators of white people.

>ITS TIME FOR A HUNT!
Yeah, let's go out and pick some innocent to do some evil thing with him like those blacks did to this white guy. No, thank you. Faggot.

Yeah another obvious excuse, I hope you die by the hands of one of these fucking apes you degenerate fucking faggot. You're the same kinda of dick weed that sits in his mommy's basement, smokes weed all day while some nigger fucks her and obviously doesn't work. You're the same faggot that thinks everything goddamn thing is a conspiracy. Hang yourself you cancerous degenerate.

I seriously want to fuck her.

The government in the U.S is all about who's the fucking victim. And the supposed victim is entitled to some bullshit they've had for years.

1) Indians
2) Muslims
3) Right Wingers
4) MRAs
5) Evangelicals/Mormons/Jehovahs Witnesses
6) Rich people that inherited their money, or would not be exceedingly rich without inheriting wealth, status, or privilege
7) People who claim women have the same sex drive as men in general
8) People who write poetry
9) People who willingly watch Michael Bay movies
10) People who are too fucking stupid to realize we live in a fascist nation that is harvesting us for everything we own and continuing to support the two major parties in the US that ensure it continues to happen.