I fucked Ted

>I fucked Ted

i got dubs

Withering.

me too

Who would win in a fight?
Carm or Sky?
and 10 minutes before they go in to the ring, Skylar calls up the Soprano household and Carmela answers
>hello?
>i used to fuck your husband

Could Walt at the peak of his power stand a chance against Tony?

I think Tony would wipe the floor every time, except when Walt is in critical danger mode and makes a bomb to deal with those drug dealers in season 1.

He has potential but no luck, while Tony has all luck

>I know you're dying of terrible brutal cancer and suffering terrible physical and mental symptoms everyday, so I cheated on you.

does Carmela have an affair? I know she almost fucked Furio but he bailed out

also the difference is that the acting and writing in Sopranos is much better

depends on who is writing the show

I'm sure Vince would have Walt meme his way through an impossible situation like he always does

>also the difference is that the acting and writing in Sopranos is much better
agreed

>does Carmela have an affair?
she has an affair with Anthony's college advisor while she and Tony are separated

Whore

>does Carmela have an affair? I know she almost fucked Furio but he bailed out
>
>also the difference is that the acting and writing in Sopranos is much better

She kisses the wallpaper guy in season 2 while she's explicitly with Tony, but that's it, just a kiss in a bathroom.
She totally bangs Furio in her mind but nothing comes of it for actual.
While they're separated and Tony isn't living at home, she fucks AJs guidance counselor or whoever.

She never did it worse to him, and the only thing she's done wrong is kiss somebody else while together. Tony probably did two things worse that day.

And hell yeah, everything about The Sopranos rules. You care about the b plot, nothing in it is stupid. You're never like "come on get back to Tony making drugs" or whatever.

the difference being that Carmella is no worse than her husband, who flies into rages often and only gets worse as the series progresses. Also, she cheated on Tony while they were separated, after Tony had already cheated on her numerous times.

What exactly did Walt do to deserve being cuckolded? Skylar is nothing but a complete cunt who wouldn't even give Walt more than a handjob on his fucking birthday

>I'm sure Vince would have Walt meme his way through an impossible situation like he always does
This is accurate.

yeah. carm deserved it, she knew what she was marrying. it wasn't 15 years into their marriage that he became different and she found out, that was walt springing his disease and crime on her.

Hmm really made me what did think by this?

It depends on which universe, in Sopranos universe Walt contrived plans wouldn't work because he would be shot dead by a random assassin.
In Breaking Bad universe Tony (himself) would be about to kill him but Walt would scape of that situation using bullets full of poisonus explosive meth.
So realistically, Tony, he doesn't even has to do the work himself.

She looked hot as fuck in the scene.

she's the eye candy of the show anonymous

>skyler
>ever hot
bitch looks like a tranny