I am an omnipotent being

I am an omnipotent being.

Ask me anything.

why am I such a fag?

why did you choose to be gay

Do you see yourself that way, or did someone tell you that you're like that?

Being gay implies I have desires of the flesh.

Have you always been omnipotent?

No one ever is at first. Death is usually the wake up call.

So you've died? Did you come back to life? Are you human?

what number is in my head right now?

Can you ask yourself a question you cannot answer?

Seven.

uh no, it was 135....

How do you cope with relativity?

Well, I'm not OP and I'm not omnipotent. I was just guessing.

How's it working out for you?

I will not spoil the narrative of existence for you, because it will affect your 'after-state'. You'll know soon enough.

Omnipotence is not the same as mind reading, despite what fanciful fiction would have you believe. You have a soul as a thinking being, only your mind can conjure images that you alone perceive, and that you alone will carry to the universe.

Can you?

It only exists in physical terms.

I wouldn't change it for anything. I am hopeful for what comes next.

Omnipotence is timeless, eternal. You can't ever not be omnipotent, so you're just a big phony.

Omnipotence and omniscience come hand-in-hand, so if you don't know what he was thinking, you're not omnipotent. You probably think you are, though. Sorry to burst your bubble.

OP don't be sneaky and answer the question. "Can you ask yourself a question you cannot answer?"
Doesn't matter if i can or can't. You're the omnipotent one.

I'm sorry, how foolish of me to use your extremely limited language to convey complex ideas that your physical brain cannot sustain without utter mental degradation.

Your hubris is an affront to the universe. You will be scorned after death.

Human definitions. Your fleshy brains are to me what a severed ant head is to you. Do not presume to think what you know is true.

That is a paradox. It has no meaning. What is the context and benefit to your person?

That's funny, I don't talk to ants. You must be feeling pretty low buddy, do you need a snickers?

How can you be exactly here, if you are everywhere?

If you are omnipotent, why did you choose to be such a huge faggot?

If you're omnipotent why aren't you responding instantaneously?

can you draw a perfect photo realistic pic of my passport?

Will this entire process really have been worth it

they have pills for that
boners for days

have you tried them?

What's the optimal way to spend my finite time on this mudball to maximize my beneficial impact on the course of human history?

Is existence itself meaningless and nihilism the truest of pills?

Your FACE is immature

Of course you don't. They cannot understand you. Why don't you try observing them for hours on end, and then you will understand them without effort? That is the difference between you and I.

I talk to the ants, even if they don't understand what I say.

Human civilization is the noisiest local hive. It is compulsory for most to observe, but few choose to ultimately interact. I have learned, through terminology patterns, that a few of my kinsman frequent this site of yours.

You are also defining words too sharply.

Why did you?

I like to think of grander things. Do you think what occurs here is the most important thing in the universe? You would be utterly broken by what I think about in a few seconds.

No. Pens do not exist where I inhabit. But I will seek out your essence and fill your dreams with pens, if you wish.

I have yet to find that answer myself. But it does get better.

I do not understand

Existence is a test of will and faith. Stay true to yourself always, lest you be doomed to repeat this physical torment again and again.

Why are you so potent?

Oh fuck you drank the elixir didn't you, OP?

When did you realise you're autistic?

Are we meant to save ourselves or everyone else?

Is there going to be another TWD season or will they finally put it out of its misery?

I do not understand.

No.

Observe the world around you before you make a remark like that.

Yourself, but it is your universal duty to convince others to save themselves; not save them. If one cannot look after themselves and be held accountable, then they're doomed to repeat their patterns forever.

Deja vu, may be a clue.

It will continue, but when it reaches its end, no spin-offs will occur. This will reflect the changed era when humanity will enter a new golden age.

checked bro

How many times have you masterbated hoping to be Morpheus from the matrix?

Why are you lying on the internet?

Yeah, that's about what I expected. Good game, OP.

This did not happen last time.

I do not understand.

Why do you lie to people to speak to on your existential plane? What is it you hope to gain?

Contempt is a trait of horrible blue stars.

What do you wish to do? Tell me.

will she stay with me?

Can you give me £200
[email protected]

i dont think he can answer those types of questions

what are the beginning stages of becoming omnipotent? do you feel distant from your own body at first?

what are some of the benefits of becoming omnipotent? do you miss it?

I dream of a world devoid of bullshit. Nepotism. Forced obsolescence. Despotism. Double standards. The Primate Dominance Game. I dream of a world and a civilization that treats itself equitably and rationally.

I don't even know how to begin improving my own life, much less civilization as a whole.

Won't you know what you will be asked in the thread and whether or not you'd help anyone reach a higher understanding? Instead of talking in incoherent riddles attempting to sound smart?

Will I get dubs today?

When Geordie Rose was explaining how Quantum computers worked, he said there are many parallel universes overlapping ours and we will be able to use the D-Wave to reach into those universes and pull resources from them. What does this mean?

Fuck off we're full we already have too many "Gods"

Can you create a stone so heavy you cannot lift it.

/omnipotence

hey me too dude
whats up other me?

>claims to be omnipotent
>doesnt understand an obvious impotence joke

What's my name?

Learn to fix your needs in tandem with hers, or you will lose her. Understanding creates unity.

Charity solves nothing.

Death.

You get to laugh at primitive civilizations in this singular universe. You may also tweak your mortal life and dream for time memorial of things that could never be. The main drawback is you are able to 'hear' the universe, and it is a vengeful force demanding of humility, for not all life will transcend the mortal scope.

You begin by improving your life, and being aware of your strengths always. You should only be aware of your faults when they are relayed on you. Correct your faults and continue, or you will be devoured by fate.

Yes and no. I know how much time I will spend here, and how much you and everyone else will. But my answers will create tangents. How else do you think this dwelling has become so notorious? Anonymity is powerful. Did you know the Greys frequent this site and chart its course to their design? Manipulation is their pedigree.

Yes! But your next one will never come.

Quantum theory itself exists, but you will never master it. The universe ultimately decides what you get. The ability to tear the veils will never be one of them.

Of course. You all created them.

Can you make a pie so hot you couldn't eat it?

I do not understand.

A name is personal to you, and not known to me. I already mentioned that definitions are clouded among these words.

i found a way to talk to the universe. do you think you can help me too?

How are able to use the keyboard and Internet if you have no 'flesh'. Damn phony.

The universe always listens. It chooses not to answer because you are irrelevant. Human history is proof of that.

It would be like trying to explain to a Medieval knight how to operate a zippo lighter.

>Can you make a pie so hot you couldn't eat it?
Yes, obviously since I'm a limited being.

Omnipotence implies a paradoxical level of control. An omnipotent being can by definition do anything, aka making a rock so heavy it cannot be lifted. But since there is a rock too heavy to be lifted the omnipotent being is now not omnipotent.

Unless you're just an idiot who confused the word "Omnipotent" (all power) for the word "Omniscient" (all knowing)

i ask it questions and it answers me

in the most literal way possible.

you might be omnipotent but you are still new to the universe.

Everyone is caught up in their own selfish desires, and everyone's idea of succeeding is based solely off of fulfilling those desires, and the reason we don't get along with other people is because we pander to our needs instead of helping people in unselfish ways, ways in which we actually take other peoples' needs into account and not what we think their needs should be.

Do you think that's true or am I missing the point